cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
skirmish .
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2019 4:11:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"conditioned for combat," she parroted. 

she took a moment to process the information given, her brows lightly furrowed. cait supposed her question had been a bit silly in hindsight; of course fernando didn't have the time to personally cater to the needs of nearly one-hundred pokemon a daily basis.

'even i couldn't manage that. i always send whomever isn't active back home.'

her blood relatives had the land and resources on hand to ensure her pokemon maintained a healthy lifestyle whenever they were made to watch over them. and they didn't at all mind the extra burden, often encouraging her to send them home as opposed to a laboratory. 

"
is that how you've always battled?" she questioned, before elaborating further. "do you just let your pokemon make their own decisions?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
skirmish .
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 6:30:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"usually. it's a bit different depending on the pokemon i'm using. when i'm training them and they're not accustomed to me i'll provide direct orders or where i see fit."

a thought crosses his mind and fernando decides to pursue it. his pet project for the league will come to fruition soon but why not get a head start. cait alfric is not his ideal candidate but her personality fits the bill of the soldier he needs. with time, he will mold her. what he needs now is to take the first step.

"i'm doing a theory class on how i raise my pokemon if you're interested. i'll be lecturing some of the league cadets who've been assigned some of the pokemon i've caught. you're welcome to attend if you're up for it."

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
skirmish .
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 7:20:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"yes!"

it proved nigh impossible to resist that urge to  immediately accept the gracious offer. she was being personally invited to a lecture - and it'd be foolish not to take advantage of it.

'i've made a good first impression.'

she just managed to keep a ridiculous grin off her face. 

"
i'll definitely be there, sir," she said, bobbing her head up and down in a nod. 

her eyes gleamed with excitement at the mere prospect of attending. she was very much certain it'd be worth her while and would inquire to the time and place before retrieving her phone that had buzzed within the confines of her pocket. 

"
ah. it's mister lane," she muttered, glancing at the screen. "i'm sorry but i'll need to head back to headquarters asap, sir. thank you so much for your time."

cait's last few words were chimed as she dipped her head once more in farewell.

'a theory class,' she thought, genuinely intrigued by the topic of discussion. 'taught by councilman silph himself. i won't be missing that.' 

[ e n d  t h r e a d ]  

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skirmish .
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 7:42:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you two receive the following:[break]
30 pokédollars, 3 infamy, 10 heart scales.