twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
slow motion (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 17:46:58 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]it's been too long since he'd last seen his friends, honestly, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss them dearly. he often thinks of the likes of and , of how they're doing at the moment. one of them even fought against groudon, didn't he?

either way, these thoughts linger on his mind even as he makes his way through the hot springs.

[attr="class","noodles"]vtUNxoEg

[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
slow motion (sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 5:49:43 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Ruby really needed to kick back and relax, she was running herself ragged lately trying to help out and volunteer everywhere she could. She still didn't quite understand why people in Hoenn decided to go to the hot springs during the hottest time of the year, but she figured that there was only one real way to find out. [break][break]

With a sigh, Ruby leaves her glasses off in her bags before making her own way to the hot springs. Everything was blurry, but she'd rather not have them fog up the entire time and see nothing anyways. Sliding down into the hot waters, Ruby blinked in surprise. This... felt incredible.[break][break]

She would have probably just laid back and zoned out if someone else didn't walk in and join her. She blinked a few times, trying to make out the blurry face from this distance and failing miserably. Keeping a soft smile on her face, Ruby simply spoke up. "Uh, hey. Sorry, a little blind. Don't mind me, I'm just gonna relax, won't be in your way."[break][break]

QyC|fgUw

[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes 940
[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
slow motion (sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 14:36:08 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]recognition didn't happen initially, likely because he had never seen her without her glasses, but it was only when she spoke up that it finally clicked.

"oh! ruby! it's me, danny boy."

'boy' slipped out before he could catch it.

"don't mind me joining, do you?"

[attr="class","noodles"]va2PsI|M

[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]