November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 11:58:15 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar

[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","breaksil"]
[attr="class","breaksiltab"]

[attr="class","breaksilimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg1"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksillyric"]

KEEPING THE SILENCE

17 + SHE/HER + BISEXUAL + TRAINER

[attr="class","breaksilmid"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].001
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ABOUT

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

Ruby is a native of the Galar region, come to Hoenn in search of adventure on her Pokemon Journey. However, rather quickly she stumbled into a world of people who needed help and she refused to sit by and do nothing about it. Branded as the Saint of Slateport for her actions soon after entering the scene, she has always tried her hardest to assist wherever she can. Participating in multiple extremely deadly encounters, plus an actual war of alien invaders has left the young woman quite traumatized and matured way too quickly. [break][break]

Quiet by nature, Ruby enjoys listening to the sounds of the world around her. She simply loves to embrace the world around her, taking in the little details she finds people often miss. However, even when she does speak, she's often soft-spoken. Careful with her words, ever aware of how they would affect those she speaks to. She struggles to have much of an active social life with her reclusive nature and often needs someone else to reach out to her to really have any longer laster relationships. [break][break]

Ruby's pokemon are of utmost importance to her, and she has a deep emotional bond with most of her regular party. However, Whisper the Hatterene above all holds the most emotional attachment. Best friends since early childhood, learning to be quiet and calm to befriend a Hatterene has taught Ruby how to manage her emotions in a healthy manner. However, it also means she is unlikely to ever really express her hurt outwardly. Regardless, Whisper is as loyal as they come, a best friend through and through. [break][break]

She can often be found traveling the region, often in some search for light-hearted adventure, or simply individuals she can help. However, she is growing older, and with adulthood just around the corner, Ruby's stuck trying to find a genuine purpose in the world. The only thing she can even imagine doing is just helping people. But how in the world is she going to keep doing that her whole life, if she can't find a way to support herself beyond battling?
[break][break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].002
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ FRIENDS

Ruby doesn't have many genuine friends, but there are a few people she trusts more than others.[break][break]

is one of the first gym leaders she ever challenged, but he has quickly grown into a sort of older sibling role in her mind. She cares for him greatly, but still finds she can't express her own issues to him. How do her issues even come close to compare to running a gym, a Pokémon hospital, and dealing with all of the League's bureaucracy? [break][break]

Her relationship with is complicated, with their first interaction proving to sour Whisper's approval of him. However, he was quite literally a beacon of hope for Ruby at one time, and with their latest emotional connection, she hopes that somehow she can see him continue to do great things in an equally complicated world.[break][break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].003
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ENEMIES

Ruby's enemies are unfortunately lacking a name. Anyone who has willingly hurt another being, for any reason other than self-defense, would prove to be on the opposite side of her. There are many people who seek to ruin Hoenn, and regardless of their reasoning, nobody should stand to suffer.[break][break]

And then... there is the matter of an unknown trainer's Ariados slaying her Gallade while he was defending innocents. Ruby will never forget that.

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:350px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
[attr="class","breaksilwant"]

[attr="class","breaksilbot"]

SITTEN' IN SILENCE ON MY OWN - WAIT 'TILL EVERYBODY'S GONE.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksil]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:125px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg]background-color:#EAB6C4;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#CFA0AA;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#B8D9EC;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltabs]font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;width:120px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilwant]background-color:#252525;height:5px;display:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot]background-color:#EAB6C4;border-left:solid 125px #CFA0AA;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding:40px 40px 15px 40px;color:#B8D9EC;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb]font:11px Roboto;height:207px;letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:auto;padding-right:17px;margin:0px 40px 0px 83px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color::#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#EAB6C4;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#EAB6C4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#EAB6C4;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 4:14:02 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar

Yo! So i can see a plot possibility here where Balder and Solgaleo encounter the Hatterene slapping a rocket goon around in a city and you trying to save the man. And Balder would try to learn more about this pokemon and Ruby's story and might even offer to help her a bit or train her. What do you think?
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 17:17:03 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
Honestly that sounds amazing! Perhaps the generic goon was trying to do something to Ruby, like steal from her, only for Whisper to immediately sense the hostile intent and to beat down the man, much to Ruby's confusion. I'd love to thread! Just let  me know when and where you'd like me to start it up!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,526 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 11:10:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Ruby is precious! Since she's one of the only characters from Galar that I've seen so far, so I'm interested to know if you'd possibly like to create some ties between our two characters? They don't necessarily have to be family ties, but maybe 'family friends' or something like that? Remiel comes from a prominent and royal family in Galar, and they own a castle in Hammerlocke. Maybe her parents know his mother well through some sort of history and get along with her incredibly well. And maybe they ask Remiel to look after her and make sure she's okay as a favor. They could end up being one of their only ties to back home to each other, and there's something to be said for that, right? If his personality doesn't make her detest him completely, he could even be a sort of 'big brother' figure if you'd care for anything like that. Regardless, lmk if you have any ideas! ALSO NICE TERRIERMON AVA HE'S MY FAVE.

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 2:33:38 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar

Hey, thank you so much! There are actually quite a few other Galarian characters too! Nathanial Reynolds is a knight from Galar, and Aramis Highlander is actually a prince from the Galar region, so you know!

On the topic of her family, that's a bit rough. Her family generally trusts her to take care of herself, especially with Darling the Indeedee as her babysitter and Whisper the Hatterene as her protector. So they could definitely be family friends at some point, but I don't know if they'd ask to keep an eye on her since they put a large amount of trust in their girl. Still, having the sort of big brother figure would definitely be fun! Feel free to hit up my DM's and we can discuss a thread at some point o/

Also, yes. Terriermon is the best. <3
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 2:43:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pierce"]

Excuse me, would you like to hear about our lord and savior Yolo the Wooloo? Joking aside, Ruby's from Galar, Pierce is from Galar... Bonding moments?

To give you a deeper insight on Pierce's non-existent backstory as indicated in his app, Pierce was actually an up and coming gym challenger back in their home region and actually rose pretty highly, reaching up to the 7th gym during that time. He ended up hitting a wall though and lost the challenge. Subsequent repeats would net the same result while his former rivals either continued past him or moved on with their lives. Feeling conflicted about his limitations, he decided to travel around in an effort to train himself and get gud.

Maybe we can have a potential brother sister bond? As in Pierce teases the crap out of her as he embodies a Chad.

[newclass=.pierce] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[/div]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,042 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 18:27:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alex &

So I’m here to formally put the idea forward: someone who’s been in Hoenn for a time, and actually becomes like—what, a guardian, or an older brother figure to her while she’s travelling around the region?

I don’t know exactly which city she would be calling home, but if the shoe fits, there’s always a place for Ruby in Fortree—just mind all the birds flying through the area! They really love the place.

Also, we have to have the two meet after the New Year’s incident. Where he sees her so terribly unsure of herself. I mean, her perception of the world has already been shattered, and Alex is going to try to patch it up together as much as he can? Maybe? I don’t know, what do you think?
close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
Death does not save you from the cruelty of man.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:56:01 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar

Of course! Ruby certainly needs positive role models in her life, especially around this time where she's sort of struggling with the reality that life isn't always full of fluff. I'd love for an after-raid thread. Just dm on discord and we can get a plot for that going whenever you'd like! And on that note, Fortree is certainly a lovely place! I don't know if she'd ever have a definitive home yet, but who knows!

Edit: Whoops. Wrong account to post for Ruby. hehe. Oh well.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 2:24:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& elyse

hiiii :blurryeyes:

we touched up on this in the discord, but I wanted to hop into your plotter and see if we can flesh this out! from my understanding, elyse can play something of a role model to ruby? since she's only a year younger, i can see ruby almost going 'wow she's cool she's so famous even though she's so young' sort of thing? elyse is a really outgoing person, always more than willing to make more friends and be patient with ruby if she made her uncomfortable.

overall, i can see them being pretty good friends, and elyse can try to teach her some ways of going out and up in front of others? like a big sister, who her psychic pokemon was wary of on the lowkey because something's offthat can't be pinned down :evilblob:

lemme know if there's anything you wanna add or change!
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:58:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
&

ok so the saint of slateport and pokkenger. how have they not have their epic crossover special yet? :eyes: but yes they should meet up and show hoenn the true spirit of helping others in need with their tai kwan do attitude i'm sorry i needed the endeavor so that people can learn how to be nicer to each other. also so kaz can meet the legendary whisper and they start a rivarly on who would be champion cause there can be only one :blurryeyes:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ruby's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 11:45:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

& @andre

So, these two are from the Galar region, and both specialize in Psychic Types x3 Andre of course specializes in a few other types, but that's probs common among trainers. Anyhoo, I can definitely see Andre having a fangirl moment once he sees Ruby's Hatterene since he would consider it to be on the cute side :3 His weakness is practically cute looking pokemon. Place one in front of him, and nothing else exists to him at that exact moment XD He's also a spazz of energy as well as friendly! Not sure if you'd possibly be up for them knowing each other back from the Galar Region? If not, then we can definitely get them acquainted with one another! ^^