Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
ancient anger [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 10:56:49 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
Mission Details here

[attr="class","andie"]
pokemon

tag
@knowles

words

notes
she wnats the dragon but oof.

It had been a few days since that temple fire at Littleroot, and she was at Oldale this time. Originally the plan was to look for some Fairy-types on the routes that led away from the sleepy place, but the moment she’d caught wind of the gossip that there was a rampaging Drampa nearby, she’d all but abandoned those plans and began inquiring about what had happened.

How long had it been rampaging, what was up with it, why did it start burning the nearby area to ashes despite not having any natural enemies nearby?

When she’d gotten word that there had been several serious injuries resulting from civilians, as well as Rangers that had tried to corral the beast, she shook her head—just how were they approaching the Dragon-type? She knew from reputation and experience in Alola that Drampa usually preferred to be left alone…

After she’d finished gathering as much information as she could, she then stood at the edge of Oldale—the route leading back to Littleroot, before scanning the skyline. She caught sight of a sudden flight of Taillow and Wingull screeching, fleeing the scene—was the beast close?

She couldn’t let anyone else get hurt at this rate. Despite the fact that she’d been told off for being a young girl and charging into something dangerous, she’d snapped back that she was well over 18, thank you very much, and was very much capable of handling herself in rough situations.

Now, the question was… would she be able to do this alone?

[newclass=".andie"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ancient anger [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 17:00:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content2"]

A massive dragon was causing trouble near town? That sounded interesting and kind of fun. Part of him wanted to catch it but he already had two dragons, and three water types and one fire type. Good things came in three's though, right? So why not even that out some. Of course, that meant he'd have to go looking for two fire types as well later on.
[break][break]
"Hey trouble,"
Julian said walking up behind a semi-familiar face. What was her name again? Ah, it wasn't like he really cared.
[break][break]
"You out here looking for the mighty monster,"
Julian said grinning ear to ear. He was looking for it as well so he couldn't judge.
[break][break]
"I hear it eats children and virgins,"
he said smirking. Yes, it was mean and probably crude but it was funny as could be.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratejulian-liner"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-big"]心火

[attr="class","piratejulian-small"]My hearts burning for you.

[attr="class","piratejulian-img"]

[newclass=.piratejulian-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2 b] color:#851818; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #851818; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
ancient anger [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 11:30:09 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","andie"]
pokemon

tag
@knowles

words

notes
nice nickname use there owo

“I want it for myself, to be fair,” she began, replying in the direction of a semi-familiar voice looking over as she saw a shock of bright-red hair. Well, with the way it was spiked, it was undeniable—it was the same guy who had Water-types that he bossed around like an elderly grandma running an illegal cards game operation out of some retirement home’s living room!

“Well if it ate children I wouldn’t be around, would I?” she continued, cracking a grin as she heard am approaching bellowing roar. Shit, was it getting closer the longer they stayed here?

“Thankfully, I got a Dragon-type that can handle this sucker,” she remarked. Would he remember seeing her Hakamo-o? Maybe. Or maybe not! “Drampa like that are normally sleepy little oldies. Wonder what’s got this one pissed. You have any idea? she asked her companion—now, looking to be her partner, at least—before hearing another flock of Taillow and Wingull beat it the hell out of the area because of the approaching bellowing roar.

Shit, what’s got this one so mad anyway? Who the hell decided to tickle the sleeping dragon anyway? She thought to herself as she silently shook her head before sighing. Reaching for Rani’s Pokéball, she then flicked her wrist forward, watching the Hakamo-o hit the ground with a thudding noise before shaking her head.

“Get ready, Rani. There’s something you should be familiar with coming in,” she said quietly to the dual-type, who then bashed her fists together in a show of readiness, turning her sight towards the source of the noise.

[newclass=".andie"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ancient anger [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 0:19:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content2"]

She wanted it for herself huh. Didn't really surprise him any. He imagined a lot of people had wanted the beast. Hince all the stories of dismemberment and the like.
[break][break]
"Ai, you got your dragon and I got mine,"
he said watching her release her pokemon. He returned the gesture with his own flygon. The pokemon giving a nervous twitch and fiddling its claws together. The roar in the air making her stiffen.
[break][break]
"I dunno what got the old man chasing people off his lawn but its got to be something big,"
he pondered her question as he listened for the next roar to sound again. Maybe it was a pyroar and the emolga situation. It got a nice big thorn in its paw.
[break][break]
"We'll just knock the sucker out and kill it. Easiest solution,"
Julian said shrugging. He wasn't sure it could be tamed. Not with it being as wild as it was at that moment. Unless they figured out what was wrong.
[break][break]
"Unless you want to go pelipper chasing,"
he said casting her a glance. "Maybe an egg was stolen or it got a thorn in the paw." Solve the problem and the whole thing would be solved.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratejulian-liner"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-big"]心火

[attr="class","piratejulian-small"]My hearts burning for you.

[attr="class","piratejulian-img"]

[newclass=.piratejulian-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2 b] color:#851818; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #851818; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]