2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 2:58:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he's never been in a sauna before. hellish days on kanto never gave him a chance to even glance at luxuries while hoenn days were more about him getting out of a workaholic lifestyle.

when bryan invites him, there was no reason for him to object.

priam enters the room, leaving the door open until bryan can walk in. he closes it when the other gets past him, the gentle click of the door indicating priam's gentleness on facilities he knows he probably can't afford paying for repairs.

"have you ever been in a sauna before?" he asks as he follows him inside.

SvcIJQ4P
58/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 3:27:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan walked in since priam held the door open for him "Thanks." he said as he walked passed him and looked around the room. No one was here during this time? Oh hey..it had a lock on it.."Hey lock it for me." he told him. [break][break]

He was going to be naked and didn't want any old creep or something to come in here and get any funny ideas. Those were for priam, he took off his towel and took a long sigh as he rotated his arm. "Way back when yeah I used to visit saunas. Family would come here on trips." he tells him.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto][break][break]

1000/1000 [break][break]

l8a3pCT8
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 3:37:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the sound of the lock's click can be heard as priam locks up the room upon the request of the other, following it without any second thought, nor any implications, in his head.

when he sees him drop his towel, priam follows suit. he lets it land on the ground, hands planted on his waist, before letting it linger in bryan's sight. he grins before taking his seat as soon as it gets a reaction from him.

"ooh, you had quality family bonding time?" he asked, a cheeky grin accompanying the question. "that's kinda sweet."

GHh8|AFI
99/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 4:05:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan snorted "Yeah, sweet. It was." he let out a sarcastic snort as he reacted with a raised eyebrow at Priam's little taunt. [break][break]

"Wish it was still that way, but unfortunately it isn't. They didn't like that I was a little rebel, threw me out at 18" he told him as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knee's as he used his wrist to support his head as he looked Priam up and down, enjoying the view. "What about you? What was growing up like for you?" as he shifted his way over to Priam, taking care not to get a splinter anywhere, that'd be one hell of a mood killer.

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

982/1000 [break][break]

4YGRkxVj

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 5:19:35 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam looks around as if avoiding the question.

it's not something he has an answer to. what little he has of childhood has been marred with selective amnesia, events only coming back to him in a trickle should he attempt to recall them. the earliest he can remember was working with rocket.

"i, uh, don't remember much." he answers honestly. "it's basically the same thing, i guess. the admins back then were really nice! jobs were easy that even i could do it before!"

he still hates most of them, but a friendly, obedient facade was the only thing that gets him away from trouble.

u61nsWga
157/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 6:25:34 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] They're nice? That's a strange thing to hear about an admin or even the underbosses since they were like mini admins of a terrorist organization. Then again...looking at ..they had to dress up in drag randomly to attack a ship so maybe it wasn't really all so bad. [break][break]
"Nice huh?" he said suspiciously "What about now? I don't really know much of anything about walsh." he asked him wondering if priam had any info on the guy.

[googlefont=Oswald]

908/1000 [break][break]

kjty_dJi

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 7:18:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"they're nice too. times three!"

compared to kanto, most of the ones on hoenn were saints in comparison. the blackwell regime was something else, which was why it was gotten rid of. he can't pick which of the two he'd prefer though if he had to choose.

"walsh, huh?" he starts to scratch his head. "i don't know much about him outside of what most people already know."

he knew nothing outside of the regular information of him: a high ranking member of the organization who kept to himself, did his job, and slowly rose the ranks through recognition rather than a stunt that kickstarts his career.

"i was just, like, twelve, okay? i wasn't into work politics to care much outside of keeping myself alive."

oc48nLHL
213/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 7:45:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan tilted his head "Since you were twelve? Eh to be honest I don't give most of a shit about work politics even now." he says "I don't like to kiss ass to rise up, I'd rather let my efforts be recognized without me saying anything ya know?" he says placing a hand on Priam's knee to comfort him. [break][break]

Bryan laid back and put his hands behind his head and took a deep breath and sighed. "Damn it's hot in here." he groaned. "So, since you were twelve huh? Are you like then? You from kanto?" he asked him wanting to know more about his lover since Priam rarely talked about himself.

[googlefont=Oswald]

812/1000 [break][break]

YmKZhOI6

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 17:00:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the head scratching just gets more violent as bryan asks the questions he never wanted to relieve. he smiles awkwardly as he tries his best to answer.

"when you got in to pay off debts left by your parents, they kinda just see you as a number instead of a face. eris' case is... a bit more different."

he bites his tongue on more subject matters. implications should be enough to define the answer bryan was looking for. neglect, abuse, overworking, undesirable work conditions, and other things make up most of what priam is unsure of if he could mention.

"i guess it's also a bit more strict since i was a part of it before it went public."

there's a feeble chuckle that follows, as if trying to make light of the situation. that's the only way he survived six years of kanto rocket, after all. lightheartedness fades for a moment.

"it's an era where incompetence gets you killed, unlike now. take from that as you will."

E_6OhFTp
267/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 17:34:42 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan raises his eyebrow once more as Priam scratched his head, it didn't seem like he liked this subject. "Oi." he said wrapping his leg around priam's and suddenly grappling him to pin him down. "Don't get too into your head, I might get the jump on you like that." he grinned playfully at him. He liked to rough house with Priam, but in this context he'd surely get flustered right? [break][break]

"Sorry, I shouldn't have talked about work while we're trying to enjoy ourselves." he said as he raised both of Priam's hands up and held his wrists together with one hand. "So what's your plan to get out of this?" he asked him cheekily wondering if he'd surrender.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[break][break]

742/1000 [break][break]

rnXl87bj
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 18:32:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar

"you know i have the size advantage, right?"

he grins and tries to wrestle his way out, but his position was too precarious that it feels risky to do anything. still, the smug look on his face doesn't fade when he gives in on forcing himself out.

"let's say i can't, which i definitely can if i want to-" he can force it, but he'll probably fall, knock his dead on the wooden floors, dehydrate in the sauna, and die in the process, "-what happens then?"

he's unsure how bryan will answer it, but he's sure he'll get something spicy regardless.

"i'll gauge my options depending on that."

lsenyHTG
318/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 22:56:10 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Do it then big boy." he teases as he doubles down on his dare, wanting to tease priam till he couldn't take it anymore. He loved this little contest between them both of who would be the first to break under pressure, however compared to Priam, Byran had a LOT more experience than priam when it came to this stuff. [break][break]

He took both of his hands to hold Priam's wrists down "Cmon do it, break out of here." he teases him leaning for a kiss to distract him some further to see if he could resist.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[break][break]

721/1000 [break][break]

507UMbo3

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 2:39:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the challenge is accepted. his body relaxes for a moment as he thinks of a good come back one-liner to throw back to bryan.

"you asked for it."

in the next moment, priam tenses. he heaves and puts it all on his back, trying to raise himself against the weight of bryan. grunts fill the room before he realizes of an easy way out of this situation.

he falls to his side and rolls forward, pushing both of them to the floor. they land on the wooden boards with bryan on the ground and priam up top. bryan cushions his impact at least.

"and that's how you do it!" he gloats, pushing himself back up as he gloats in front of him, unaware of the consequences of his action..

z9py_Psz
334/1000

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 5:27:35 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Eh?" was all that was able to escape his lips as suddenly Priam man handled him suddenly and he was thrown onto the floor. The air left Bryan's lungs for a second before priam's weight is fully on him and a glossy look overtakes Bryan's eyes for a moment. He coughs harshly and gets the air back in his lungs before groaning "FUCK. OW. Holy shit priam that fucking hurt" he said as he laid on the floor there with Priam on him. [break][break]

This fucker was like a big ass dog that didn't know his own strength. "Jesus if you were any rougher you'd have killed me right there." he said trying to scratch the back of his head.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[break][break]

719/1000 [break][break]

QyGsbWjJ

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
yields [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 5:18:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i'm sure we have a stock of xerneas mulch left somewhere," he responds.

he gets up from pinning bryan down by sitting on him, which seems awkward given that they're fucking naked and full of sweat. priam doesn't seem to mind though, since he's more focused on the 'play' aspect than flirting.

as he stands up, he holds a hand to help bryan to his feet. a question comes to mind, which he abruptly asks.

"if you think about it, we haven't tested it on people yet! wanna be the first?"

hRHUW7ns
422/1000