Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 19:41:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]A pink mist had begun to sprawl around the soiree and engulfed both Bryan and Priam in it. [break][break]
he instinctively tried to stand in the way of the mist to block it for Priam but in hindsight that was really dumb since it was a fog. Suddenly it seemed like both him and Priam were somewhere else entirely now.. He also seemed to lose Priam entirely as he looked around. The scene changed quickly to a forest setting with a small house in the middle of nowhere. What the fuck? He was extremely puzzled by it until he got closer to the house and walked in and suddenly his clothes had changed to something more comfy.[break][break]

He was in his regular tank top and shorts, he walked in and instantly smelled delicious food and conversation in the other room. Who was there talking? He got closer and realized that 'priam' was there, talking to soleil who then turned their attention to Bryan. "Sorry for making you all wait, I had to finish up some business." he told them as he approached the fake Soleil and kissed her on the forehead and gave Priam a quick smooch as he found his spot on the table.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 8:26:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
was this another dialga episode?

the last time he had a dream was the time where he had apparently gone back in time. everything was surreal, and without any other incidents of dreams to compare it with, he was completely unaware of what entails normalcy in these events.

he enters the dream with bryan, having been with him by the time they got enveloped with it. instead of worry, his eyes were wide with excitement. details of when he supposedly fell asleep for a dream escapes him as he chooses to forget about them in favor of bliss.

"this is nice," priam comments, taking in the scene.

a bryan, a copy of himself, and soleil were all in a room. he still was in his own suit from the party, contrasting with the entire homey vibe of the place.

"wait, maybe this is the future! i've been in the past before!" he concludes, seemingly unbothered with a doppelganger in the room. "you invited your sister to be our roommate?"

priam walks along the walls of the room, taking in the images of the two of them hanging on the dining room walls.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 5:03:31 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan's face turned red as he came to the realization that this was his dream. he snapped out of the daze he was in. after he realized that the real Priam was there again. Fuck, of course he saw all of this, luckily enough he didn't seem to think much of it. To be fair he expected it, but he thought that Priam might've thought of it as creepy or strange. [break][break]

"The future? The past? What do you mean?" he said strangely, he remember having a strange similar thing that happened to him once before. But he didn't know how to explain it, it's how he got his silvally. He looked around, everything was perfect, soleil was happy and safe, Priam was happy and safe here. On top of that they seemed pretty well off from the looks of it to as this house was kind of fancy. "This is weird, I wished this weird copy of you wasn't here." he said off handedly and the fake vanished. [break][break]

What the fuck? Did he do that?

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 7:29:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"what? get him back! he looks hot as fuck!"

in the other priam's place comes another priam, who is distinctively older and more grown up than the present one was. a stereotypical mafia boss outfit was worn as he mindlessly reads the newspaper while he sips coffee.

"is that an improvement?" priam pogs when it gets replaced by his own version of future!priam.

he turns to bryan, ignoring the scene for a moment, to further his explanation of the theory.

"y'know, the dreams where you time travel and stuff! other people got it too, haven't you heard?" while he's aware of bryan's silvally, getting uncommon pokemon has been too common lately, and asking about it was more of an icebreaker than anything else for him. "we got to the past before in that dream! this must mean it's the future, right?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 13:55:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Huh? Did...did bryan do that? He didn't really imagine priam like that in the future, to be honest he didn't ever think about that at all. Priam however looked the most excited for this, was it him? "I think that was all you." he said doubting it as he stood up from the table and checked out the Priam more closely. [break][break]

"Is this how you imagined yourself Priam?" he asked him as he began to put on his thinking face and looked towards Priam's pog face. [break][break]

Bryan looked in shock at Priam, that was the exact same phenomenon he had with silvally. "I..I think that's how I got my silvally actually." he told him. "I had strange dreams of stuff that happened in Hoenn while I was still traveling Kalos. I felt like I was actually there. Then I woke up and saw that the silvally from my dream was still there." he told him. [break][break]

"I didn't really think anyone would believe me so I kept it to myself and didn't ask questions and pretended I always had it." [break][break]

A small gasp escaped his lips as he realized something."This is all so strange..I think that things we think appear here." he said before testing his theory and a small white tree appeared in front of him similar to the ones Bryan and priam both encountered

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 19:55:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hehe," he snickers when bryan comments on his perceived self.

"to tell ya the truth, that's how i got gabby back too! well, not directly because of that, but i guess it's similar to your silvally!" to get a move from dialga and expedite the revival process, as well as get one more good look of the tower to confirm locations of buried carcasses was more than enough help to get what he wanted. "keep it a secret though!"

as loyal as he is to rocket, there are just some things he doesn't want to subject himself to. a reminder of such manifests before him as bryan tries to get the tree back.

memories of littleroot flood back to priam, materializing before them around the tree itself.

slowly, the dream scenario bryan made up, one that consisted of both of them, his sister, and a nice house, all dissipated until it is replaced with the underground room that housed the roots. a similar scenario of what happened during its first appearance was coming in the picture one by one.

priam's pyukumuku appears on his hand, filling its roots with toxic. panic of league affiliated personnel happens on the floor above, while some of the rockets priam was with handles those that manage to get close. a blacephalon gets out of its ball, ready to explode once more.

"o-oh, y-yeah! y-you can s-see what happened, t-then," he nervously tells bryan as he turns to him, trying to keep a happy facade among all these.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 20:26:24 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Suddenly the scene changes, extremely fast as Priam took control of the...dream? The scene changes to that of littleroot during what Bryan could only imagine as the raid Priam was in. [break][break]

it was the first time the tree had shown up in Hoenn. Bryan was eager to finally witness the scene for himself but there were SOME concerns he had, for one this seemed pretty dangerous and the dream was able to affect them physically. On top of that despite the farce, Bryan was able to somewhat tell when Priam was lying. "Priam are you ok?" he said trying to approach him before the roots reached out from the floor and wrapped around Bryan and grabbed his hands, stopping him from releasing a pokemon. "What the fuck?!" he tried to get the roots to let go of him by imagining it but the realm seemingly began to betray him. "I cant get out!"

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 16:09:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
poison starts to leak out from the floor above from a member of the league itself as noxious fumes start to fill up the bottom-most floor in conjunction with past priam's own work.

there were people that started to eat the mulch from the roots of the trees, which was weird given that no one has researched its properties at that time. besides that, a lot have sent out their pokemon to aid their escape, many of them psychic-types that knew teleport or flyers, which was a braviary in priam's case.

he stares at his own copy, who almost gets knocked off from his bird by another pokemon from the league side.

the tree starts to act aggressive. sharpened branches start to jut out from the main trunk, piercing any intruders in self-defense. it was only bryan's voice that gets priam to wake up from his daze since watching the scene unfold from a different perspective was outright awesome.

"oh shit!" his espeon comes out of its ball without priam prompting it. a protective bubble surrounds them, stopping an onslaught of wooden spears from skewering them.

priam's heart rate races.

"the first scene was all you, right? this one's definitely mine, my bad! get us back there!"

as much as he wants to dream something else in a wonderland where thoughts turn to reality, priam can't find himself pulling something out from his subconscious. he lives in the present without a care in the world. the future was seldom thought of.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 23:03:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You got what you wanted, but lost what you had.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] [break][break]

The roots pierced through bryan's legs as he let out a horrid scream "PRIAM." he shouted as he was dragged away from him as the roots got their hands on him. The dream had turned on bryan as well "I cant! The dream is a nightmare now!" he told him as clones of Bryan appeared in the room, each one being pierced by the roots in various locations as the blood that leaked from them began to fill the bottom of the room. [break][break]

A majority of them were dead, their skin turned pale white with black spots birch wood and others even manifesting strange horns he hadn't seen before. There was only one that looked normal which was the real Bryan who couldn't wiggle his way out. [break][break]

He felt a liquid drip onto his forehead. What in the world? When Bryan looked up he saw an even more horrid sight before him, blood was dripping from above him as a fake Soleil and Priam hung from the roof, dripping the scarlet liquid onto his body as he let out a ferocious roar. "Don't! Don't leave me! Please don't! Please! I CANT BE ALONE AGAIN!" he continued to struggle.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/26/22/fe/2622fea74da7ca25ce2e99afabb51d35.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 17:50:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the protect doesn't hold long. a heavy blunt force from the roots breaks through it quick, and before his espeon manages to get another attack off to fend the trees off, something forces it back to its ball.

it leaves priam with a screaming bryan.

"it's funny. i'm never alone, but people always seem to leave me..."

circumstances of their position in rocket forcing them to move, conscience prompting them to act in a way that rocket doesn't approve of, or generally just consequences of their actions being met with karma... priam hangs out with criminals, the worst of the worst. it's only normal that the universe won't let them stay for long.

"i'm not leaving, but you have to promise you won't either!"

he crouches down and takes out a pocket knife and slowly start to make his way through the roots on bryan's limbs with it. it doesn't do much, but he's trying his best to cut with it.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:18:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] His heart was beating so hard his chest was practically going to explode. His life was flashing before his eyes. However a blur of blue hair rushed towards him with a knife in hand. There were Unowns gathering all around the duo, watching intently as if this was just a movie to them. [break][break]

Yet all Bryan could see was Priam, he managed to focus enough to cut through the pain and hear him speak. He wanted Bryan to promise he was never going to leave him, a tear came to his eye as disbelief filled his mind. Was this the real Priam or another cruel trick? Someone wanted to spend their time with a lonely drunk like this? A self obsessed man who only focused on his desires? It didn't matter. [break][break]

"Priam. I wont, im not gonna leave you. You're mine, you understand?" he says as the knife manages to cut Bryan free enough to free his arm and he can rip his other arm and legs free. He quickly grabs hold of Priam and pulls him in close. "And im not going to let go. You belong to me." He tells him as he grips onto him tightly. [break][break]

He looks around to try and find a way out. "Priam, there's unown. I think they're looking for a show. Let's give them one." he tells him. As he reaches behind him and grabs onto an Unown that was nearby them and tosses it into the wall knocking it out as it misfires a hidden power attack causing a hole to manifest in the zone.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/26/22/fe/2622fea74da7ca25ce2e99afabb51d35.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 17:58:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the words ring a different meaning to someone abducted by rocket at a young age and forced to work off an unpayable amount with lifelong labor.

"i-i... uh..."

for a moment, he freezes. it takes him a moment to snap out of it, and another to remind himself of the person in front of him.

he stumbles upon his words, unable to react accordingly. his hands subconsciously pat bryan's back when he gets pulled in as he tries his best to normalize his psyche again.

the pocket knife trembles in his hands before he decides to sheathe it back.

"y-yeah."

he takes bryan take the lead. mental images of kanto's warzones start to materialize just as bryan takes care of the unown. priam stands uncertain on how to act, still shaken by bryan's words as he attempts to understand what he truly meant.

"i'll be here."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 1:38:41 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan while trying to fend off the unown noticed Priam was standing still. The scene began to change as bryan defended himself barely against the unowns. "Priam?!" he asked wondering if this was more of his memories. "Priam? Priam? what's wrong?! Are you ok?!" he asked wondering what visions the unown were twisting this time. [break][break]

The only way they'd get through this was together. "Did I do something wrong?! Talk to me!" he said theorizing that this place can only manipulate people when they're mental state is weakened by whatever external source.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 15:50:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
multiple rings of his name shake priam off much more effectively than anything else conceivable.

"huh? what?"

he turns to bryan, who seemed to be too frantic to function properly. not that it's surprising given their situation.

"n-not at all!" he stammers. "this place is just getting to me. we need an out right now!"

priam tries to hold it in. there's no reason for both of them to be freaking out in a life-or-death situation such as this. he looks around the area to find the stars align. he points to its direction to let bryan know.

clumps of unown seem to dance in front of them.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Wet Dreams Pog (DREAM)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 0:29:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

The unown upon hearing Priam's words start to grow more and more agitated. [break][break]

He was lying. [break][break]

Bryan couldn't take on that many unown at once, a singular one? Maybe, but that many agitated ones were going to kill them both. He sat there frozen. [break][break]

Then suddenly they charged at him, using hidden power to coat their bodies. Bryan barely managed to get out of the way "They're super pissed now! What happen?!" was it cause he punched one of them? Probably. He dodges the Unown and grabs Priam by the hand trying to run away from them as they were just relentless in their assault. The bombs of the war exploding in the background causing a ringing in his ears.
[break][break]

Was this the Kanto Priam knew? The same thing Eris went through? He tried to exit the dream zone, the area slowly fading away and becoming more of a pink mist yet an invisible barrier blocked them from leaving. Bryan pounded on the barrier, using his fist till they became bloodied and he gave up. It looked like it wasn't going to budge. The ball of unown came towards them slowly and Bryan got between priam and the unown. "I have no idea how to get us out of here, and I cant fight that thing, our pokeballs are useless right now. Anything we can think of turns on us." he says out loud "I'm sorry, im useless here Priam..I cant fight that thing." [break][break]

"But im not gonna let it hurt you." The unown begin to charge a hidden power and fire it and Bryan stands there, ready to take the blast if it meant to protect priam.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]