WRITE REPLY

Singing in the rain [Solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 6:58:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bless the rains down in Foretree city. 

That was the tune stuck in Benny's head right about now. Benny looked up to the darkening skies above. The rain fell as always. But they had an oddly nice morning of overcast and scattered rains. The bird Pokemon surely enjoyed the relatively nice weather.

But even still Benny was having crummy luck finding any Pokemon. Most likely due to the fact that many predators are used to the heavy rainfall and the nice weather only made them more dangerous. The prey Pokemon knew this. Which must be why they are hiding either in the tall grass or taller trees. 

"I bless the rains down in-doo doo doo~"

But even still with a hum and a bounce to his step, Benny kept up his search. Maybe, just maybe he will something to add to his team. Or to rescue. Or to bury.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 8:41:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Suddenly, mid-step Benny's grounding shook and seemingly came alive. Because it did.

Benny appeared to have walked right on top of a Crustle without realizing it. Or well he did realize. But it was too late to get off this wild ride. Or it would be a wild ride if the large hermit crab Pokemon moved more erratically like it was supposed to. But it's movements were standard and even tried, Benny noticed.  He only almost fell off twice during that struggle! 

Finally, the Crustle seemingly let out a sigh and lay back down on the ground. Benny looking quite perplexed for a moment before he made him comfortable and laid on top of the crust of the crustle. "Hey there big, guy what's wrong?" Benny innocently asked the giant bug pokemon. The crustle let out another defeated sigh and started to grumble away for a solid minute. While the Crustle ranted away, Benny looked around the area around them. The ginger didn't even realize how close to the wild streamside he was. He might've fallen in if not for the crustle. But more importantly, Crustles are social creatures and this guy appears to be all alone. It was only after Benny noticed the lines in the riverside that Benny put the pieces together.

Benny like his family never taught him, politely, waited for the crustle to finish its rants before speaking up once more. Once it finished grumbling and looked down at the river sadly did Benny speak up again. "Ahh~ So your consortium got washed away by the sudden downpour?" Benny tactfully asks, which the giant crab Pokemon nodded solemnly at. Benny sympathetically patted the Pokemon crusty back to sooth it pain. But Benny knew the Dwebbles it was the alpha of would never make their way back here. They were too lazy to make the effort to come back and lay where they land. The cruelty of nature.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Benny's mind. Benny got up from his muddy bed and stood in front of the Crustle which looked weirdly at the ginger human. Benny pulled out a Pokeball from his pocket and pointed it at the Crustle. The crustle looked even confused by the gesture. Benny tilted his head and smiled at the hermit crab before speaking. "I know what it's like to be alone, but I also know to be miserable and lonely doesn't do anything either, so why not make another consortium with me and my team?" Benny asked with a bright beaming smile in the dreary sullen day.

The crustle looked taken aback by the request. But then it nodded its head/most of its body and pressed a huge claw on the Pokeball and suddenly it was beamed into the ball. It shook once, twice then finally thrice. And that was it. Crustle was now a part of Benny's team-correction it was now a part of his consortium.

With that, Benny started scuttling back to Shellebrate his recent Crabtivating crabth!

What I'm saying is that Benny fucking got crabs!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga