January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2019 19:49:35 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

After a visit to a friend in Mauville, Rikiya Oshiro decided it was a good time to visit Route 118. Though he wasn't going to be getting very far at all, given the fact that the route was separated by water, he could at least take a breather. He could always head back home through the Rusturf Tunnel later. But for now, Rikiya would bring out his Shinx, who immediately hopped into his arms, and climbed onto his shoulder.

While looking out to the waters that divided the route, and by extension, separated Western and Eastern Hoenn, Rikiya would pull out a device from his pocket. After turning it on, he would take the device to his mouth, and begin inhaling. A loud sound would emit through the air, before he finished. A cloud of blueberry-scented smoke would fill the air of whoever would walk into the cloud.

tags:
notes: Just chillin' out, vaping

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2019 20:31:58 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he scent of blueberry was strong. and in the midst of walking alongside her ampharos, they would come to pass by an unknown person. not here to look for casual banter. she would come to halt and turn herself toward the male and his shinx, she'd ask, "i'm here in search of a pokemon, would you happen to know if i'm able to find any electric-type around these parts? t-though..." the blonde became bashful "..i'm searching for a p...pikachu..." she asked the male.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: we're gonna find us a mouse. also, excuse the short post. this was honestly rushed.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 3:51:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD PLUSLE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / plus [break]

nuzzle / bestow / nasty plot / thunder
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD MINUM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

female / minus[break]

nuzzle / helping hand / nasty plot / thunder
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 5:51:06 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

The blue-haired man would turn to see a blonde walking with her Ampharos. As she asked about the presence of Electric-types in the area, he studied her for a moment. He knew the voice from somewhere, but her appearance didn't match what he knew of the voice. But then, it had been a couple of years, and if this really was her, he doubted she'd recognize him at all.

"Well, you're in the right place. Electric-types like to hang out around here, and if you're lucky, you should be able to find a Pikachu.", the blue-haired man would tell her calmly, taking another hit from his vape, blowing scanted smoke into the air casually.

And it seemed that the blonde was not the only one to come to Thomas. In particular, a Plusle and Minun duo would approach the two humans, and their Pokemon. The Plusle in particular would approach the blue-haired man, seemingly drawn in by the scent of the smoke he was bellowing.

"Um, you like that?", he'd ask the Plusle, who seemed to nod in confirmation. Rikiya would take a quick hit off the vape again, blowing smoke towards the Plusle, who seemed to be enjoying the scent. Rikiya would fish through a bag of treats, before pulling out one, and offering it to the Plusle. The Plusle took a moment to examine the treat, before eating it.

"You enjoy that?", Rikiya asked the Plusle, who nodded eagerly. "Well, there's more I could get you, if you come with me.", Rikiya told the Plusle, offering it a Pokeball.

It was now up to the electric rodent whether or not he'd join.

tags:
notes: Don't I know you? Also, capturing Plusle

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 22:29:04 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he minun, too, attracted by the blueberry scent. would come to halt to find another scent, one of strawberry. it was mesmerizing--alluring even. and the minun would come to pounce unto the back of songbird. sniffing her as if searching for some sort of source to create such an aroma. "y-you're quite the handy type it would seem." as the minun was clung unto her back, she would turn her gaze toward the male.
[break][break]

"u-uhm, you say that pikachu reside around these parts? i'd like to--eep!" she accidentally belched out a noise she'd never made before. songbird had a thing about being touched by those she did not know, and this minun was one of those! "e-excuse me?!" the minun was searching about her lengthy hair for the scent. all so that it may steal the item that which ejaculated such fine aroma. "w-whatever you're looking for, you won't find it!" plopping from her head and onto the ground, the minun began to ask an abundance of questions.

[break][break]

alas, she did not possess the ability to understand pokemon. but from what she could gather, "you're...searching for the blueberry scent?" she'd point to the male across from her. but minun shook its head, pointing directly at her. "m-me? the item i have that you're looking for is back home. do you wish to go home with me...?" the minun nodded. looking toward its fellow opposite, plusle, minun pointed directly at songbird.

[break][break]

"w-what? well, i do need an electric-type. but this partnership is only temporary!" she stated, raising a single finger. the pokemon would nod immediately. understanding the agreement of their contract, "actually..." thinking about it, "you and that plusle will be better off wit someone i know personally. he's actually got an assortment of sweet scents you will both come to like." looking toward , she'd point, "hey, you!" she called out. "whatever you're willing to pay for that plusle, i'll give you the money. a plusle and minun should never separate from one another; so, if you would kindly, i'd like to offer she and her brother a home." there was someone who'd put these two together to great usage. better then she or her fellow companion ever could.

[break][break]

taking out a single pokeball, she'd tap it upon the head. "alright, now that we're agreement. please kindly allow me to capture you." songbird asked. the minun was then engulfed by a beam of crimson energy. now, would the minun try to escape and change its mind or did it plan on staying for the long haul?

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i dunno what i wrote, lmfao. i was just typing just to type, forgive me.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 1:31:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
superpower / rain dance / play rough / helping hand
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron barbs[break]
zing zap / rollout / spiky shield / pin missile
[break][break]

[break]

The previous befriending captures are successful! ♥

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 7:22:52 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

After a moment of thinking it over, the Plusle cheered out happily, tapping the Pokeball himself, and allowing himself to get sucked into the device. After three shakes, the mechanism let out its usual spark, giving them the signal that the Plusle was now his. Rikiya grinned happily, even though he wasn't sure what he was going to do with the little guy, aside from keep him as a pet.

He would turn to see the blonde having captured the Minun herself. When she made the offer to take the Plusle off his hands, he raised an eyebrow. But nevertheless, he figured that the two would be happier together, as opposed to being separated. "Um, sure?", he replied, clearly perplexed by the offer.

That was when a Togedemaru rolled out of the bushes, attracted to the scent of the vapor as well. Rikiya would look down at the rotund rodent, who smiled up at him, clearly sniffing for the pleasant aroma bellowed out by the trainer. Rikiya bellowed the smoke into his face, causing the Togedemaru to cheer upon being exposed to the cloud of blueberry-scented smoke. Rikiya would then offer the creature a treat, which it happily took.

Rikiya offered to pet the Togedemaru, holding out his hand for the round creature. After a moment, the Togedemaru leaned over to allow it, its quills lowered so the blue-haired man could safely pet the creature, who seemed to enjoy the affection.

"You wanna join me as well? I do like Electric-types.", Rikiya offered the Togedemaru.

tags:
notes: Cap attempt on Togedemaru

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 22:51:48 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]p
erfect. this will serve as a wonderful apology gift to her eldest brother. "i'll send you the details later, for now just hold onto the little one for me please." she nodded. another pokemon had arrived on the scene. she watched from afar as it, too, had been lured by the blueberry scent. with furrowed brows the blonde marched over. "hey, what's exactly in this thing? what..." examining it upon having snatched it away, "...is this even?" what was in this scented aroma that bestowed attraction to it.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: what is this contraption?!?

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 2:08:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
hydro pump / bounce / aqua ring / water pulse
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LUMINEON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / storm drain[break]
silver wind / u-turn / whirlpool / water pulse
[break][break]

[break]

The previous befriending captures are successful! ♥

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 11:39:24 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

The Todgemaru seemed to accept the offer, as it waved its arms excitedly. Rikiya tapped the round creature with another Pokeball, sucking the Electric-type into the capsule. After going through the usual motions, sparks flew around the button, signalling the successful capture. Rikiya smiled, keeping it on his belt, as opposed to the Plusle, which was sent to the PC upon capture.

Before Rikiya knew it, his vape was being snatched away. "Yo, what the fuck!?", Rikiya called out. "You could've just ask me to let you see that. And it's a vape pen, with blueberry vape juice in it.", Rikiya told her.

A Mantyke would fire off a Hydro Pump at the trainer. The Shinx would warn him, prompting the blue-haired man to quickly duck. Rikiya would then send his Pikachu out. "Watt, smite that little fucker with a Thunderbolt!", Thomas called out to his Pikachu. The yellow rodent would cry out, before firing a Thunderbolt at the Mantyke, causing the creature to cry out in pain, before sinking back down to the depths from which it came.

"Can I please have it back?", Rikiya asked the woman.

tags:
notes: Bitch snatched mah vape pen! Also passing

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 22:17:53 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
vape pen? disgusting. she'd toss it back his way. "nice job battling while also distracted. is that how you always fight?" she asked the male. her attention examined the lake that the water-types had sprouted from nearby. staring at her reflection. "you're a weird trainer. i haven't met someone as weird as you; well, excluding a former associate i knew who went by the name of 'light'." crouching down to get closer to her reflection, she'd turn her head toward the vaper.

[break][break]

"i'm curious, but..." eyes narrowed, "...are you a virgin?" she inquired. though, she probably should be more specific about what she means by 'virgin'. for now, she was curious to see how he'd interpret her question. then again, on second thought, "let me rephrase, did you just start out as a trainer?"
[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: skipping, just making idol conversation to be honest.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 3:19:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEADRA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sniper[break]
dragon pulse / hydro pump / smokescreen / agility
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PIKACHU APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
thunderbolt / light screen / double team / electro ball
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 4:15:43 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

Rikiya would hurriedly catch the vape pen in his hand, taking a quick puff from the device. "I like to live life on the edge, y'know.", Rikiya remarked. As she remarked on how weird he was, he couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing the name Light. "I'd like to say my name is Darkness, but that's obviously bullshit.", he'd respond.

The next question, however, would catch Rikiya off guard. "Am I a virgin? Nah, I used to slay pus back when I was in University.", he'd tell the woman shamelessly. When she'd elaborate on her definition of a virgin, he looked at her again. "Why not just use terms like 'newbie', or 'greenhorn'? But to answer your question, no, I actually toured Kanto several years back.", he'd tell her.

Watt would cry out, getting the attention of Rikyia to the Seadra emerging from the waters, and firing off a Dragon Pulse at him. "Quick Attack to dodge, then Thunderbolt." The Pikachu would dash out of the path of the Dragon Pulse, before firing off another Thunderbolt at the Seadra, managing to strike it. The Seadra cried out in pain, being badly hurt by the attack. In retaliation, he would attempt to blast the Pikachu with a Hydro Pump.

"Quick Attack, then Quick Attack again." The Pikachu would quickly dodge the Hydro Pump with another dash of speed, before dashing up to the Seadra, and slamming into it with a Quick Attack. Thanks to the earlier use of Thunderbolt, this was enough to knock out the Seadra, who quickly dropped down.

Rikiya quickly tossed a Pokeball at the falling Seadra, which the Pikachu would quickly retrieve upon the creature being sucked in, dragging it to land. The blue-haired man would then turn back to Songbird. "Why'd you ask earlier? Are you a virgin?", he'd ask with feigned innocence.

tags:
notes: Cap attempt on Seadra

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Shocking Arts (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 22:14:31 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
sudden shock of horror erupted on her face. as she waltzed with a look of anger and utter disdain toward the male, she'd raise the right palm of her hand. only for it to be brought across the male's face. "gross, you pig!" she exclaimed. only to hear the snicker of a pikachu nearby. turning around, she'd come to see it plopping from the lake she was once near. "oh! you're what i've been looking for!" she exclaimed running to greet the electric mouse. waving, she'd come to crouch, "would you like to come with me?" the bathing pikachu sunk back into the water.

[break][break]

"o-oh..." only its eyes stuck out. it was, oddly, nervous. "did you...like that?" she asked questionably. it seemed to have been amused by how rowdy evelyn had gotten. why was that? "oh!" running back over to , she'd pinch his cheeks and turned to face the pikachu, "how about now?" the pikachu would sprout from the water to continue its hearty laughter. releasing rikiya's face, she'd whisper in his ear, "you better play along, think of this as a get out of jail free card pervert." of course, she knew he wasn't a pervert. she just didn't enjoy the question of her 'being a virgin' being redirected toward.

[break][break]

the pikachu walked in front of the duo, crying out in a greeting. evelyn's ampharos would come to begin a discussion with the pikachu. the two chattering and exchanging words back and forth in pokespeak. evelyn wasn't exactly sure what ampharos was saying to the pikachu, but it seemed to have been some sort of chicanary being spewed. ampharos tried to persuade the pikachu in coming along with them.

[break][break]

ampharos turned to evelyn and gave her a nod. "eh?" the pikachu extended its paw, wishing to shake her hand. evelyn, with a shocking gasp, was filled with joy that it wanted to come with the duo. she had been searching for a pikachu all day, and for one to seemingly wish to come along with her? it made her day! "alright then, let's go!" turning to rikiya, she'd grace him with a snarl, "i've gotten what i wanted, but i'll have you know that the next time i see you? i better get a handwritten apology, pervert!" turning back to her pikachu, she'd ask, "are you sure you wish to come with me? we can have a battle to see if my our strength is enough to obtain your approval properly?" she'd ask the pikachu.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: attempted capture for rikiya and songbird, if successful we can close the thread!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height