noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 4:04:26 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

there is no greater defector than . these two lovebirds are nothing in comparison. but still, they need to be shown what happens when they turn their backs against rocket.

"let's not keep them waiting."

their wedding ceremony is humble yet beautiful; it cannot be grand in scale as it would attract unwanted attention, but sadly for them, rocket has its roots spread out across the region. finding out about the wedding came with ease.

with songbird next to him, the two approach the entrance of the wedding dressed appropriately. they'd recognize him, no doubt, but perhaps this is just an excuse to wear a nice suit.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 5:10:59 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]f
oolish. hair in a tightly made bun. a strapless, black dress; befitting for a funeral rather than a wedding. "til death do them part," songbird spoke. "how befitting for such an occasion." a side swept bang had been brushed behind her ear. "to ruin such an occasion, i suppose it's their fault." following with a steel stare. songbird knew the act that she was about to commit today would be an unforgivable one.

[break][break]

to ruin something so special. truly, it was an evil deed. but those who foolishly believed they could escape silas or team rocket were in over their heads. "the moment you step inside, eyes are sure to set on you; considering your status and position." he was the boss. silas was one for theatrics. who was she to question him though, it's not as if she wasn't accustomed to this from a certain someone in her family. the respective spheres her pokemon resided within were ready at the helm as they were seen worn upon a bracelet like charms, happily dangling upon her right wrist.

[break][break]

once inside, the ceremony was soon to begin the moment they took their seats. "on your mark, sir." said songbird.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i-i love you, noodles-kun.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 2:53:20 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

to match his partner's dark aesthetic, his black suit is tailor-made, cut with the finest of fabrics and woven with intricacy fit for nothing less than a king. discomfort is evident through the scowl on his face, though it's no different than the usual.

"i know."

it's as songbird said: eyes immediately turn to him the moment they cross the threshold of the room. he feels the stares, hears the hushed murmurs, but no one does anything, perhaps out of fear. without any interruption, they take their seats and the ceremony begins.

the groom hasn't seen them yet. a voice prompts the crowd to rise; he follows, hand in his pocket, ready to strike. but he holds.

leaning over to songbird, he asks, "do you want this?" his voice is coarse but soft enough to be considered a whisper. "marriage. not now, but in the future, maybe."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 6:41:41 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
hocked. her expression was taken aback by the strike of an unexpected question from her superior. marriage? the thought of such a thing. she thought about her long time friend for a moment and wondered about such a facade. "marriage..." she lowly repeated. the thought of it never crossed her mind. all she saw in her future was the and those of her clan. "marriage is out of the question." she replied.

[break][break]

"there's not a single man on this earth who can prove to be husband material." as hard as her outer expression and talk may have been exhibited. it was in the back of her head that it was something she'd like to consider one day--just not now. "besides, i've chosen to dedicate myself to rocket. all in hopes of my elder brother's fall." her face was colorless. a cold gaze faced forward, "i was wondering..." she wanted to ask about dahlia. ask as to how she was doing, if she were being fed, and if she was in good health. "...nevermind." but she merely chose to divert her mind from such unnecessary thoughts.

[break][break]

"i am here to act as your sword. my opinions are not necessary." that's right. when she was around , everything else was trivial. she needed to play her part; nothing more, nothing less. simultaneously, the palm of her left hand maneuvered toward her right wrist to pluck a single ball capsule from the bracelet that held four others. just whose ball did she choose? all were soon to find out.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: she's silas's sword. :sob: i hate him.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 11:34:49 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]c
eremonious music starts flowing through the halls of the wedding chapel, paving the way for the bride to make her grand entrance. little does she know what truly awaits her at the end of the aisle; and it's not the fairy-tale ending she's hoping for.

[break][break]

"if i asked for your hand in marriage, would you say no?" the hidden threat is there, laced on the bare surface of his words because he wants her to understand it. would she, songbird, forfeit her life for her pride? that is what he wants to know.

[break][break]

"not necessary unless i say so." he corrects her. attention is focused on the gorgeous bride in white that begins her walk down the aisle. it's a wonder how the bride and groom have yet to notice them, considering how they stick out like a sore thumb in their black outfits. love is a wonder, even to silas, so he does not question it.

[break][break]

another gesture prompts the crowd to sit; he follows, knowing they have time to spare. "you were wondering?" he asks, adjusting his tie a bit looser to allow him to breathe. as good as he looks, he does not appreciate how restricted he feels.

[break][break]
party: unknown
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: evelyn blackwell :thinking:

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 17:59:54 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]r
omance was beyond her. settling down to have children, becoming shackled by the word "family". it was but a prison in her eyes. "nothing, i was wondering nothing." and to answer his question earlier, "i was just thinking of your question from earlier. if you were to ask for my hand in marriage..." her gaze remained forward upon taking her seat, "...i don't think i could accept."

[break][break]

her head remained forward, but her eyes shifted toward the direction which silas sat. "i'd like to hold onto what little freedom i have left. you're my boss, i'm a subordinate. and..." she'd paused. her eyes shifted forward and only to become narrow, "...i'm a the sister of a few league officials. why would you wish to marry someone who has blood ties to your enemy?" she asked with curiosity. was he doing this just to get a response from her and test her loyalty? no, whether she agreed to such a whimsical request or not would make little sense and serve no purpose.

[break][break]

she possessed no romantic feelings toward nor disdain either. either way, she was merely to her to play a role and marriage was not one of them. "besides, a girl such as myself who has committed acts in the name of league does not deserve happiness. considering what we're about to do..." emerald hues set upon the groom, "...i don't believe god is willing to forgive me anymore."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i hate you, silas! i hate you!

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 18:16:24 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

ongbird has made her decision. in the eyes of rocket and silas, her life is forfeited. she goes on to ramble about her reasoning, to give some form of explanation to the man who holds her life but he's long stopped listening. she gave her answer and has disappointed him.

[break][break]

"you don't think you could accept." he repeats to make sure the words he speaks are true. "i'd just like to remind you who's in control of what little freedom you have left. i can take it away at any second if i wanted to."

[break][break]

for moments, all is silent except for the marriage officiant, who's reciting a love poem about trust and loyalty. the irony is quite funny. finally, he turns back to songbird. "but i won't. not yet. because i'm not asking you to marry me. i just hope your answer's different the next time around."

[break][break]

shifting in his seat, silas pulls out a single minimized pokeball and holds it between his fingers, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. her final comments garner a soft chuckle from him. he shakes his head out of disbelief.

[break][break]

"god might not be willing but i am. just remember that, songbird."

[break][break]
party: unknown
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: actual :gun: emoji right now smh

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 18:31:34 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]h
ow cruel. but he was a man after all. he was no different from her brother. little did songbird know, fernando utilized her through emotional manipulation; whereas, silas, could use physical force if he so desired. hopefully such things would not come down to it. "you are the leader after all. such a callous response was to be expected, and i understand." a trivial question, it was a test. he expected her to grant him undying loyalty--no, he wanted her to worship him.

[break][break]

songbird worshiped no man.

[break][break]

a hidden hand at her side tightened the grip around her pokeball. she pulled herself together upon exuding hidden anger, it wasn't the right time. "you can be quite the scary man sometimes, sir." she commented, "you almost remind me of another who can be just the same. i hope you two never come to meet, for who knows what could happen. losing you would devastating to team rocket and losing him..." could devastate her. she'd decide to not finish her sentence, and thus readied her pokemon.

[break][break]

"i suppose we should get this show on the road, sir." placing the pokeball upon her lap. she'd await on his command, should he have nothing else to say.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i hate you, silas! i hate you!

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 7:14:07 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

er words are drenched in venom and he hears it. he feels it. but it is expected from such a prideful creature. foolish, but prideful. the only question that remains is how long will he allow her pride to exist. if songbird is not careful, it might not be for much longer.

[break][break]

"your brother is nothing."

[break][break]

a pause, a look.

[break][break]

"i look forward to meeting him."

[break][break]

with one single push of a button, the wedding comes to an early end. delphox emerges from her pokeball with her stick already lit with a MYSTICAL FLARE. silas rises from his seat. the doors swing close with a powerful PSYCHIC, trapping all of them inside.

[break][break]

"did you think you could just leave?"

[break][break]
party: delphox (f) - future sight, fire blast, psychic, mystical flare, role play, will-o-wisp
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: you love silas.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 19:44:38 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

ow sad. a day of celebration and commemoration of a new life; turned into a place of death so swiftly. the moment silas released his pokemon, once having given her his final words of dominance, he called upon his pokemon. screams and shouts were heard, many knowing that this was to come; that their fates were sealed the moment he entered.

[break][break]

"mismagius." she called upon, expelling her pokemon out onto the field. "surround the crowd within a mystical fire." she commanded, allowing no one to escape the circle of hell. she'd leave the bridge and groom all to . her gaze turning to the side for she wished not to experience the end of something that could've been beautiful.

[break][break]

"goodbye," she uttered.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i love him, yet i hate him and that's what scares me the most in this world.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 2:46:01 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]m
ismagius evokes not only a MYSTICAL FIRE that surrounds the crowd but also piercing screams that fill the room. terror flows through the hearts of the poor souls left to be at the mercy of a man known for showing none.

[break][break]

as songbird is delegated to crowd control, silas takes a rightful step forward and stands in front of the brave bride and groom. he supposes they should feel lucky. grunts do not usually have the luxury of having their boss remember their names.

[break][break]

"joseph. victoria."

[break][break]

foolish. joseph, clad in a cheap suit, lunges forward with a punch in a desperate attempt to perhaps buy time for his bride. "run, vic!" silas takes the punch, seemingly unfazed by the pain only to return one with more vigor. joseph stumbles backwards, tripping to the ground, and silas closes in.

[break][break]

victoria, victoria. how valiant in her efforts to save her almost-husband. she comes prepares with a holster containing her pokeballs strapped around her thigh, but by the time she reaches for one, silas has done the same.

[break][break]

her scizor's BULLET PUNCH is swiftly met by metang's IRON DEFENSE. the attack collides against the body of the metang and that's all it does. metang is stronger. metang is faster. BULLET PUNCH and METEOR MASH leaves the scizor with no option but to survive.

[break][break]

drawing a knife out of his holster, silas throws it right at victoria's thigh. with her groom literally under silas' feet, struggling to wiggle his way out, it looks as though all hope is lost.

[break][break]

"was it worth it?"

[break][break]
party: delphox (f) - future sight, fire blast, psychic, mystical flare, role play, will-o-wisp metang - meteor mash, iron defense, bullet punch, miracle eye, zen headbutt, magnet rise
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: hehehe join in on the fun, songbird.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 5:31:09 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

ow cruel. playing crowd control, she watched from afar the boss at work. "strong." she watched as he took both the bride and groom on his own. he was of equal ability as her brother. of course this was just a mere assumption. the crowd cried in fear as they watched from the mystic flames as silas prepared to send the groom and bride off on their honeymoon.

[break][break]

"must you toy with them silas," she stated. "please, just end it already." head jolted to the side as she chose no longer to watch. he made his point clear, why must he toy with them?

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: NO.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 5:50:35 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he fear: it pours out of them as if the brave face they had put on was simply a facade. a dam just waiting to break. no matter how hard they continue to fight, he hears the cracking of the dam in their voice; how it trembles and quakes under his presence. all that's left for them to do is to accept their fate.

[break][break]

but it will not be silas who seals it.

[break][break]

grunts need to be put in their place. "songbird," is no different. he snaps his head towards her, brows furrowing at the nature of her words. "come here."

[break][break]

hesitation is to be expected but he seeks to squash it out. "now." the command in his voice is present even without the need to raise it. songbird will walk over.

[break][break]

with joseph still squirming under his feet, silas says:

[break][break]

"kill him."

[break][break]
party: delphox (f) - future sight, fire blast, psychic, mystical flare, role play, will-o-wisp metang - meteor mash, iron defense, bullet punch, miracle eye, zen headbutt, magnet rise
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: told you.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 6:52:52 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

o he was going to leave it to her to seal his fate. mismagius watched in worry for her trainer, ready to take action at her behest. a hand risen, "no." she told mismagius. she casually walked, her body swaying and heels clicking with each step taken. she knew what she had to do, and she was aware that eventually she would need to spill blood. it's better than having to subject herself to this. songbird--no, she was evelyn at this very moment.

[break][break]

a girl who only wished for peace, and was willing to do whatever it took to get there. she needed to play her role for now, and this just a means that would justify the end. she was willing to be burdened with task that no one else could do. be it to plunge herself further into the wet, shadowy pit of darkness. she was prepared to taint the sanctity of her soul.

[break][break]

in the end this was for the people she cared for, right? that's what she had to keep telling herself. she had to.

[break][break]

"you truly are a cruel man." she said, causally walking past the evildoer. allowing herself to keep her expression steel, but gracing him with a small smile nonetheless. she watched as the bride, victoria, pleaded for songbird to stop. but she couldn't. she'd lean into place a hand upon her cheek, whereas her other removed the knife that was plunged into her thigh. a scream was uttered. as silas stood atop of the man, a hand was placed over his face as well. she'd place his head into her lap and hummed to him a song. to calm him, in hopes of helping him pass on. "plea--..." an incision to the heart was made. she felt his body tremble from the stab, in shock, he would slowly pass on.

[break][break]

the knife was removed.

[break][break]

"he didn't suffer, victoria." songbird spoke. the smile that was once warn became a frown, lifeless. what did she do? did what she do was right? she couldn't break. she just couldn't. not in front of him. she didn't escape one beast to fall into the hands of another. "are you satisfied...?" songbird asked. her head staring down into the man who possessed a lifeless stare. she wouldn't close his eyes, for she needed to see herself--for whom she had become--in his eyes.

[break][break]

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: you BASTARD. you will PAY. i PROMISE you.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
noces (m/hh)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 7:31:32 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]l
ittle by little, he sees the cracks starting to form in her pride. songbird will break eventually, the question is simply: when. he's left time to ponder on it as she makes her approach. joseph struggles and struggles but his efforts are useless after a swift stomp that breaks the bridge of his nose. silas doesn't even bother to look down. all eyes are on songbird as she sheds her facade to become who she truly is.

[break][break]

evelyn silph: a killer.

[break][break]

the knife is rammed right into his chest. silas feels the impact of it; he also feels the pressure under his feet suddenly fade away. all it takes is a single moment to take away a life. he feels joseph's leave the very plane of existence; all that stubbornly lingers is guilt, but it isn't be silas who it haunts.

[break][break]

finally, he takes his foot off and takes a step back. a small grin is present on his face, practically plastered on as he looks at songbird, who's left cradling a dead man in her lap. "i am." slowly, he turns away and approaches victoria with power and vigor in his steps. before reaching her, he pauses to turn around. he looks down at evelyn.

[break][break]

"are you?"

[break][break]

looming over victoria, silas stands with his hands by his sides for what seems like forever, silent, before kneeling down to caress her cheek. naturally, she slaps him away, but he persists. "do you see this?" he asks as his gentle caress turns violent. he grabs her by her jaw and forces her to look at what's left of her groom. such a precious day, ruined.

[break][break]

"this is your fault. and now, you'll have to live with your mistake."

[break][break]

the PSYCHIC that held the doors now dissipates. doors swing open, allowing fresh air to enter and trapped souls to leave. the crowd scatters in a fit of panic. the authorities will be here soon, or maybe they already are, either way, silas releases his grip and turns to evelyn.

[break][break]

"let's go."

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: this all could've been avoided.