TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
girl on a mission [ safari ]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 5:36:11 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]i
nside of the safari zone as the sun was in the midst of setting. songbird--no--evelyn, wanted to go to her favorite spot. it was where she met all of her encounters; a special place that she and the wild pokemon here hung around. a rock in the center of a small, blue lake. she enjoyed sitting upon it and singing a soft lullaby.

[break][break]

upon finding the spot. she would come to stop at the surface of the lake. before entering barefoot and casually moving through the light, swift stream. she would come to notice a pokemon residing in her spot. "oh?" just what pokemon was it to be exact.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag: @---
[break]
notes: safari time!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 7:11:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
healing wish / water pulse / wake-up slap / protect / refresh
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 7:19:33 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]b
efore she could come to make out the shape of pokemon which sat atop of her spot. a fish would come to catch her by surprise as it sprung from the lake. frightening her a tad, she would gather her composure. "the fish are really jumpy today." evelyn commented.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: safari time!

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 7:41:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SYLVEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cute charm[break]
detect / moonblast / misty terrain / swift / draining kiss
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 15:19:45 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]d
rawing closer, a misty terrain began to eat away at her feet. she wandered in so that she may get a better sight of the pokemon. it was none other then a, "sylveon." it's beautiful, enamoring body caught her by surprise. it was alluring, magical, and she wanted it on her team. as she was about to toss out a single pokemon for combat, she began to hear the pokemon's song.[break][break]

the sylveon was humming a tune. one of familiarity, how did she know such a song? "the forget-me-not...have you..." was the sylveon listening to her song? before she could ask, the sylveon's detection was sharp and agile. it'd turn to face the trainer, smiling as its ribbon-like tendrils and tail maneuvered around. those eyes were telling evelyn, 'come catch me if you can,' and so she was ready to do so. "alright then, here i come. come forth: brionne!" this was brionne's battlefield: water.

[break][break]

as brionne entered, she swam into the lake for cover. circulating about the sylveon as the pinkette stood upon the work, "aqua jet!" sprouting from the water, sylveon would utilize detect to swiftly dodge the incoming jet of water. upon dodging, it was as though she were dancing with little room for error; it was as if she were a ballerina. "alright then, let's show her our unison. brionne, snowball meteor!" a combination technique, brionne would utilize the move bubblebeam. as the sphere's water bypassed the sylveon who continued to gracefully dance about, little did she know what was to come next.

[break][break]

"now, icy wind!" a cool, blizzard of ashy mist captured the sylveon in its wind. it was greatly cold, and as the icy wind bypassed her; the spheres of bubble from earlier were no longer liquid but solid rather. from above the solid, ice spheres began to rain from above. "looks like a meteor shower wasn't in today's forecast. oh well." and from above it began to rain like hell. this was nothing compared to hail. this was songbird's personal hail hell. the sylveon was met with an unexpected of shower of blunt objects. it wasn't enough to take her down, but it was enough to distract her for songbird to toss out a safari ball. "here we go!" she grunted, tossing a safari ball in hopes of capturing the sylveon.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: attempted capture!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 1:22:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SYLVEON!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cute charm[break]
detect / moonblast / misty terrain / swift / draining kiss
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LILLIGANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
quiver dance / leech seed / petal blizzard / healing wish / mega drain
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 2:14:44 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]d
rawing attention to a newcomer. she'd come to watch a lilligant watching silently from behind the tree. brionne, pointing, called out to the lilligant. "oh! hello, were you watching?" she spoke to the bashful lilligant. it was mesmerized by the display of performance between evelyn and brionne. "did you enjoy that little show?" she wasn't sure how to respond to the trainer, but a light nod was given.
[break][break]
"come on out..." an extended hand offered. the lilligant began to walk over toward the shore of the lake where evelyn stood. taking hold of evelyn's own hand, "you have a lovely flower! if you would allow me, i'd like to showcase it on the stage. i'm an idol you see, and i believe we can make a splendid performance together." she ended. the lilligant was hesitant and unsure, but the thought of being allowed to also shine like brionne would be wonderful.

[break][break]
"please, oh please! i can show you a whole new world outside of this place if you'd just give me the chance!" clasped hands begged. the lilligant was truly needed on her team. she'd be a great contribution. but would the hesitant lilligant choose to leave a safe haven known as the safari zone. "if you'll have me, just simply touch this button on this ball here. this will be the start of a new bond!" placing the safari ball in front of her. she wondered what the lilligant would choose.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: attempted capture!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 2:20:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sweet veil[break]
tackle / endeavor / play rough / belly drum
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[break][break]
The previous befriending captures are successful! ♥

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 2:28:23 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]S
uccess. a slurpuff casually wandered in a herd with many others. running toward a place unknown to evelyn. while that was occurring, she'd return to brionne who was casually swimming in the lake. hand underneath her chin, she was in deep thought on as to what exactly she should do next. "what's my next move..." she pondered. "with talia gone, the league doesn't have a champion. what a troublesome time this is." she'd remove her shoes. going barefoot, she'd place her feet into the cool, still waters. "ahhh, this feels nice!" she'd sighed aloud. her last safari ball resting upon the side of her. "i'll just relax for a bit. it's been awhile since i had some alone time like this--actual downtime."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: skip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga