Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
kung-fu pandas goin' nuts [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 7:44:54 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
Mission Details here

[attr="class","andie"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
can you tell she's excited, the little shit

The moment she heard the word ‘Pangoro’ mentioned, she was all over the thing like a kid was on candies and sweets.

To be able to see a Pokémon native to home, in a place so far away? Up close and personal? She was definitely on to something! Excitedly agreeing without even reading the fine print, she’d slammed the ‘Accept’ button as fast as she could manage—not knowing exactly what kind of disaster she was getting herself into. So of course she got ready, preparing herself to meet some of the absolute cutest badasses in the entire history of existence.

What she was NOT expecting, however…

…was that it was an actual call for help to get two Pangoro to mate together and produce Pancham babies.

“What the fuck?!” she hissed the moment she’d arrived at the address and the lowdown was given to her by the pair of what she surmised were incompetent handlers—trying to explain how the two Pangoro were angry at each other and were at each other’s’ throats on a near-daily basis.

“You told me I’d get to meet them!” was her indignant shriek before she was herded inside and sat down. Explained to her that she wouldn’t be alone in the process.

They were desperate, this couple. They needed to get money before they went into even deeper debt—and then said that she wasn’t going to be doing this alone.

“Some small comfort,” she grumbled, arms crossed over her chest as she leaned back in the sofa, waiting for the other person to show up. Little did she know that it was going to be someone she’d already met previously…

[newclass=".andie"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
kung-fu pandas goin' nuts [hh]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2019 16:31:00 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

When Rikiya read the mission, he couldn't help but shake his head. Two breeders that were way in over their heads trying to breed a pair of Pangoro. The first thought that came to mind was the image of two perma-scowling bears going at it, which made the blue-haired man chortle momentarily. Of course, he also couldn't help but think back to that kid who was at the dojo all those years ago, the one who attacked him for making some girl cry. He couldn't help but wonder if this guy knew how to handle such a situation, given his experience with the species.

When Rikiya arrived at the address, he came prepared with a bag packed with some incense, aimed at giving the area a calming effect. He also looked up a brand of food that would be eaten by a Pangoro, that would add to this. Finally, he packed a speaker and a digital music player with some romantic music, because why not? Even if this part might not work, he did this mostly to amuse himself.

"Yo, Evie!", Rikiya greeted the raven-haired woman with a wave and an audacious grin. "You helping set up a good rage fuck too? I got some goods for this shit, of course!", Rikiya told her, opening up the bag with the breeding incense, special mix of food, and the speaker. He would divide the incense he bought into two smaller bags, offering one to Evelyn, while taking the other for himself. He then handed her a lighter. "Let's set this shit up!"

tags:
notes: Fuck yeah!