she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
windguards are op [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 7:14:42 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]
"he gets off work soon." the he in question is a rocket pretender, mucking up their work with egregious robberies and pokemon-human attacks under, as far as he claims, team rocket's banner. idly, katja wonders if her superiors put a bounty on him because he's started to form his own little gang or if the sloppy way he goes about his illicit activities has become too offensive to rocket's standards for them to bear any longer.
[break][break]
her boot raps against the side of the crate she's sitting on as she shifts and uncrosses her legs. beside her, her dratini watches with rapt attention as she starts digging around in the pocket of her coat. a pokétreat is procured, held between thumb and forefinger. she turns her hand over and lets it drop into her palm.
[break][break]
"a bit of a scare should be enough." katja looks out towards the docks, towards the dark waters swirling beyond the pier's dimly-lit edge. "from what i've heard around here, he's a bit of a—"
[break][break]
a particular word rises in her throat, she pivots to something softer.
[break][break]
"—a coward when confronted."
[break][break]
+ the purge 4 greyson

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]