TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
unlucky to have you [ lovely kiss | aero ]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 4:59:48 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
hey failed. but it wasn't an entire waste! she got to spend time with kyle; though, she wouldn't admit that it was fun. after the hunt for a feebas, she'd chosen to give up for today. for his reward for assisting her she'd take him to all you can eat buffet of seafood. it was valentine's day, couples got in for free. though, she made sure to tell the waiter that they were, in no way, shape, or form, a couple. so they would be paying normally--on her of course.

[break][break]

"order anything you like. it's on me, dog boy." hair was tossed over her shoulder. her arms came to be folded, and a leg crossed over another. the sun was setting, they had a lovely to see the sky become a pool of pink and orange. it was vert beautiful. she enjoyed evenings like this on a warmly lit day. "though we failed to find a feebas, our time together was..." she'd pause to find a proper word, "fun." yeah, it was fun.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: lovely kiss
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: boom!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 4:43:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"What if I just tell them we're a couple, and I take the money you're going to pay instead?"

A nervous smile was etched on his expression with the suggestion. The materialism he has itched as he watched Evelyn waste the opportunity. He had been holding the thought until they were seated, blurting it out only when they were left alone. Saying it at an inopportune moment would just the ploy too quickly. On hindsight, it does not seem there would be any way to prove, or disprove, that a pair of customers were a couple unless they both denounce it.

More than that, being treated to a place he would have never gone to under normal circumstances left him anxious. The numerous number of couples around the vicinity did not help with his situation either. He starts showing signs of bashfulness, awkwardly watching others come and go for the buffet. Forcing a snarky comment out did not ease him at all. Instead of taking a look at the menu first, he asks.

"I just accompanied you to a trip. I don't think that warrants me to be taken out to a fancy place."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 21:07:08 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]d
isgusting. "dishonesty is an unattractive triat in a man; you'll never find a girl that way, kyle." she poked. her head darting to the side as she awaited for the waitress. she hadn't noticed how bashful he became, just looking at him made her stomach rummage with a queasy feeling. she wasn't able to decipher as to what that queasy feeling. being surrounded by these couples was just very overwhelming in all honesty; would she admit that? of course not! only a fool would do such a thing. "i hate you." she randomly stated.

[break][break]

"listen here, the only reason i'm even treating you is because this is a thank you; also, because i doubt a cadet like yourself can even afford such a luxury place with the salary they pay you!" rent-a-cop, how dare he! "and aren't you an officer of the law?! dishonesty, of all things kyle!" she softly exclaimed. her face turning red as she was bashful about being considered a "couple" what was he thinking?! the nerve of him, as if she'd ever play pretend with this fool.

[break][break]

"and besides, you're also lazy and unmotivated most of the time; you need to shape up or else you'll never get a girlfriend that way, kyle!" a finger wag. he was going to receive the full fury of evelyn's wrath one way or another. though, it made one wonder, why was she even so fired up to begin with?
[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
tag:
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 17:59:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"What?"

The way he said it did not come out as an outburst, but as a genuine expression of confusion. Kyle quiets down as Eve starts to explain herself. Money was always an issue for Kyle, though he doesn't have any problems for it. Being in the lower levels of the League's ladder meant that he had nothing much to offer in terms of monetary values, and so the talk about one's monetary capabilities were simply conceded to her.

"You, of all people, should know that people in law enforcement don't necessarily fit what is expected of them." He tries to reason himself out of the accusation of dishonest, which he cannot really deny himself. At least this was one area he can debate with her with. "Aren't the ones at the top lie the most?" Somehow, he has interpreted it as a talk about principles.

Her next statement had surprisingly calmed him down.

"Oh. That's fine. I don't need a girlfriend."

The response was dry. As always. He wasn't sure if everything she mentioned went down to this ending, with her trying to convince him to finally get a motivation to go to the next stage of his life. It felt nice knowing that she cared enough for him to get him a girl, but not like it changed his stance about it by any means.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 2:12:16 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]w
hat an unsurprising response. if he'd given her anything else she wouldn't believe it to be kyle. "the ones at the top?" she repeated. placing her hand underneath the wave of her hair, she'd toss it and proceeded to fold her arms after. "like my brother..." fernando. anytime she spoke with a member of the league it somehow always came back to him.

[break][break]

"anyway," she preferred to ignore any discussion associating with him, she continued, "to say you don't need a girlfriend is like saying a pokemon doesn't need a pokeball." in order to form a contract with the creature you had to catch it, "then again, someone with the same thoughts and personality as you would prefer a dog over a human." which was weird, but also sweet...in his...own strange way? "which brings me to my next question: why not challenge the gyms and earn your way to elite status?"

[break][break]

songbird leaned in, a smug grin worn. "or, better yet, why not just go take the test to prove your worth instead?" she had no clue as to how tests for elite trainers were conducted nor how they chose who earned the right to serve as members of the elite four. but, nonetheless, she was fascinated by the thought of kyle becoming an elite. "you'd fit right in."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 16:17:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Eve, I train dogs," he'd tell her as a matter of fact. "They don't stand a chance against other Pokemon that other aspiring elites would use."

It was at this point he wished he had stood up from his seat, taken a plate of food or just a cup of coffee, and had something to queue himself up as he staggered the points he wanted to mention.

"Imagine a Mightyena against something like a Luxray."
He had seen one back at the Slateport attack and during the Dahlia rescue mission, both times it exerted a strong presence. It was brought up as an example on the spur of the moment. "Salamence. Metagross. Something else. I'll have more chances of having a girlfriend than besting a trainer with a team full of those beasts."

He'd scratch the back of his head as he considered it.

"What advantages does an elite have anyways? Discounts? Priority lanes? I'm not considering bragging rights as one." A huff separated the next part of the speech. "You seem more excited for it than I am."

Kyle rests his elbow on the table, placing his head on his arm as he waits for her to respond.

Kyle never was a competitive person, and so has never thought of vying for a highly contested position. It was something that Evelyn was too enthusiastic about however, and he knows she doesn't get excited over nothing most of the time. He supposed he'll just have to trust her judgement in this if it meant anything.

"I'll... consider challenging gyms, I guess."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 2:59:29 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
nd there it was! his pessimism taking over. as he spoke, she boiled. the anger she felt had been filling within her like a cup of water nearing the ring above. standing, she'd slam the palm of her hands down upon the table. "and there it is! that's the issue!" a finger neared the center tip of his nose as she pointed from afar.

[break][break]

"you lack motivation, belief, and purpose! you have a special skill that no one else does!" he tamed dark-types--powerful ones at that! kyle had the ability to probably be the best if he'd just applied himself. "since you won't get fired up, i will for you! your pokemon are weak if you don't believe in their ability." removing herself from her seat, she'd begin to pace back and forth, "just because your mightyena's aren't some big, large dragon, a hunk metal that can levitate in the air, or a powerful psychic pokemon, that doesn't mean they're useless; plus, it's the fact that they're mightyena's people will underestimate their capability." if she knew anything about dark-types, it's that they were ferocious and mighter than any luxray.

[break][break]

"solo they may not be strong, but together? they're a force to be reckon with in battle!" she was fired up. she didn't want kyle to do this for her sake, but his. "you may be lazy, stubborn, a bit moody, and maybe mr. gloom and doom at times with, very, odd odor--to which i can never tell if you smell good or l--that's not what matters!" ruffling her hair, she'd turn to face kyle while ceasing her pacing. the bridge of her nose became pink as the nail polish on her nails.

[break][break]

"what i'm trying to say is..." crossing her arms and turning her gaze elsewhere, evelyn would finally spit it out. "i just wanna use you for elite four perks!" even though she had no idea what they were. she just didn't want to continue on with her dribbling.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: idk what i just wrote!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 16:52:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he suddenly felt bad now.

arms would wrap around his head as he leaned towards the table. listening to her point out things he knows, but not consider, felt worrisome. he wanted to be discredited at first glance, much like his mightyena according to her, but not because he wanted to be underestimated. expectations were just bothersome.

"I've always wanted to try a battle with all six Pokemon out," he mused.

he was pretty sure there were no standard battle formats that allowed of it for official pokemon battles, but he'd humor the thought.

"and i shower..."

she was starting to sound weird, but at least she decided to wrap up the reprimanding she gave him.

the next part that came afterwards was equally strange, but it does not sound as off-putting to kyle and made the entire thing much more relatable and sound sincere. he fixes the lazy positioning he has and stands up straight, offering her an equal sort of trade.

"i'll do that if i can use you to brag to my internet friends!"

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2019 4:02:32 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
eriously, this request again? "fine." phone out, she'd hand it to a nearby waitress. "let's just get this over with and order something already," evelyn groaned. handing the device to the waitress, she'd place her arm around kyle's own. "say cheese, chu~❤" with one arm around kyle's, his bicep in between her bosoms. evelyn moved her other hand to gently hold his chin place where, leaving a mark right after, a kiss was planted.

[break][break]

the waitress took the picture.

[break][break]

handing back her phone. evelyn would show kyle the picture, "how about this, once i take down rocket. i'll send you this, wouldn't want the league to see you in a picture with an enemy after all." now it was lunchtime. returning to her seat, she'd leave the male to his own device. "i'm ready to order!"
[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: idk what i just wrote!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2019 8:40:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle froze.

she knew that he did not do well with intimate physical contact. kyle concluded that she did this on purpose. the gesture was friendly in nature, but awkward nonetheless. since he knew of her, he thought it would have been fine, but it didn't.

the picture was then taken. kyle had the most confused expression on it. he only returned to normal once he was released from her grip.

"t-that's unfair, don't you think?"

he was left scratching the back of his head as he was left unable to do anything. the deal was fine, he supposed. they had the same objective, meant that the league still hasn't lost a member of its side. he wasn't sure how long the goal can be accomplished, but for once, he was hopeful about it being resolved sooner.