February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Ghost of a Chance [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 23:18:37 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Math is the basis of science and music,” she replied – it was clearly a saying that had been drilled into her head at some point, in this case by a very demanding mother. That person had very much insisted that she would take that seriously, if nothing else.
[break][break]
And sadly, even though she wasn’t too fond of that woman’s tutelage overall, the lessons still persisted anyway. Stuff like that just could not be helped. But hey, she had gotten her message across in the end. “Or maybe ghost types are just created by the grief of humans and the latter project the attributes of their loved ones on them to feel better about it.” That probably was as bull an explanation as anything that she’d ever heard in that regard, but it very much made sense to her still.
[break][break]
After all, Eve was mostly interested in tangible, living things. Like the Deino and the girl. “Either way, I am Evette and the pleasure is all mine. Though your Chomper should stop with that before Prima gets angry.” The Primarina was very much watching the other with narrowed eyes, clearly ready to tell him off in some capacity, possibly a violent one, if necessary.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,689 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Ghost of a Chance [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 23:39:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Ooooh, I love music!" Andrea cheerfully exclaimed, the nuances of that phrase being absolutely lost on her. She weirdly seemed to flip flop between sounding semi-intelligent when discussing topics that interested her, and coming off as a total airhead when it came to the more complex social cues.

Scared of the annoyed Primarina's wrath, Andrea hastily pulled Chomper away from Evette's feet, holding him in her arms instead. The tiny dragon protested with a short yap, but nonetheless he seemed perfectly comfortable in his trainer's embrace. "There we go. Everyone is happy now!" The eccentric girl jovially nodded, while ruffling the Deino's black hair.

"I should get to the Pokémon Center now to check on all those new Pokémon I just caught. This was fun, though! We should totally hunt Ghosts together again sometime!" The young PokéManiac said, extending a hand towards Evette.
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Ghost of a Chance [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 9:59:17 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, happy was probably a bit of a stretch. Primarina pouted, briefly, but accepted that her trainer had been left alone, at least for the moment. Given everything that had happened, such was her primary concern. Hence, she mostly cared about that.
[break][break]
Said trainer, in the meantime, still found herself confused by this girl. However, a hand was extended towards her. Outright rejecting it would have been ruder than she wanted to come across, so she was left with only the option to accept. A delicate hand was offered for the gloved one, and she added a brief smile just because.
“I guess it was exciting at least. Though if you want to hunt with me again, you will have to stay alive until then. Can’t exactly hunt Ghost Pokemon when you have become one yourself.” Maybe that would help dissuade this girl from committing a terrible act out of curiosity. Which was probably all she could reasonably do or would be expected to. After all, this was way too heavy for a random acquaintance, in her opinion.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Ghost of a Chance [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 22:39:26 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]DUO WILD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: