slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 9:20:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
this was most pawsabbly the worst request he could have accepted.

the reproduction of pangoros was not on your bucket list and you could have gone a long time without the pandamonium that had broken out.

introducing your teddiursa into the fray only made things even more unbearable, the cub acting too forward in his approach, dragging two of the biggest bears together.

needless to say, they took this as the cub inviting them to fight, a barrage of fist promptly ensuing as they began bear knuckle brawling with one another.

the fighting was only furthered when the teddiursa tried to get between them, their anger moving towards the cub as they attacked it, the barrage of bears bumbling about briskly.

kim was at a loss for words, watching the claws for this misunderstanding beat the other two bear handed. he had raised the pokemon well but he had not anticipawted that this situation would turn so hairy.

oh bother.

he could only hope his partner would be better at this than he was.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 16:34:21 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
perse is no more koalafied for this than kim, but surely nothing is impawsible if you put your mind to it. and beclaws apparently a councilman and a head scientist are the only league officials in the area prebeared to tackle the job, here they are.

it is supposed to be a nice, relaxing excursion to one of the ranches near verdanturf's outskirts, not this; 18 pangowos and none of them willing to reproduce.

fortunately, the effect of perse's drampa's play nice causes the bear brawlers to paws, giving kim's teddiursa an opportunity to escape should it choose to. the drampa looks at perse and she shrugs weakly back.

regardless, the pocket of bears clustered around their two pokemon didn't seem inclined to fight any more — a small victory.

after another moment, perse turns to kim trying to formulate a way to voice her idea without it sounding absurdly stupid.

"hey... i know you have a couple of really cute or pretty pokemon right? if i could get them to sit pay attention... do you think you guys could teach some of them to be more—" she interrupts herself to gesture helplessly with one hand. "—more beautiful or appealing to one another?"

even voicing the words aloud elicit shame.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 22:55:51 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
the quick thinking on persephone’s part made the teddiursa’s depart from the now docile pandas that much easier; the baby bear running to kim and promptly latching to the man's back- its rightful place taken as it peered over his shoulder.

her inquiry grabbed his attention as he eyed the woman, shameful words and all.

a smile appeared on his once frustrated features as he thought on the idea, clapping in appeasement.

that sounds perfect.” he said in a cheery tone, releasing two roserades.

i’ll provide the aesthetic and you think up ways we can bring them a little closer.

his attention would shift to the pangoro and he quickly clapped again, commands given to the pokemon respectively.

iori, you handle the ladies and rahm, the gentlemen.

once heard the two would get to work, purple and black petals streaming from iori, organizing themselves neatly upon the female pangoros, a petal blizzard wrapping around each of them in an orderly fashion before dispersing almost immediatley.

meanwhile, rahm would strut his stuff, magical leaves moving to and fro in the air, the disorganized yet spectacular view the roserade gave eventually leading to the adorning of leafy ensembles decorating the male pangoros.

all the while an aromatherapy would stagnate through the air, iori putting the pangoro’s at ease as the two worked.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 4:46:51 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
she's relieved and more than a little surprised that kim agrees to go along with the idea. flashing him a radiant grin, persephone releases two more pokemon — a gardevoir and a mimikyu.

the drampa slithers on ahead to corral the pangowos together, waddling around on his stumpy little legs and encouraging them all to play nice. gardevoir supplements it with a misty terrain, soft pink lighting and cotton-candy clouds fill the area. the pangowos stumble forward at his prompting, confusion suddenly giving way to shyness as they're confronted with each other's visages. the mood being created by kim's pokemon only made them somehow more demure and coy.

persephone turns to kim, raising an eyebrow. it's a weird sight to behold.

mimikyu looks to persephone expectantly and she leans down to point at the drampa. "can you do that for me too?" she suggests, quietly, so as to not disrupt the pokemon's work. mimikyu chirps its name and hops ahead, placating the pangowos with a copycat version of play nice.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 23:48:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
rosy cheeks looked on as the pangowo’s coyly spotted one another, the councilman happy that everything had been playing out as well as it did.

once persephone turned to look at him he’d wipe the smirk from his face, clearing his throat in the process as he took one last look at them.

it was almost perfect, but it was missing something, a certain… ambiance.

a snap of his fingers would signal an idea, a ball releasing a gothorita, her expression slightly annoyed as kim gave the command of magic room.

she would comply, then lean against his leg, a rectangle engulfing the field and transforming the day to night in an instant, a starry sky above filled with multicolored hearts and the like.

kim figured it was perfect, hoping the night light would add to the mood they aimed to set.

but it seemed the pangoro’s did not reciprocate his feelings; the bears too shy to do little more than give half looks to one another.

he would lean over, whispering to his partner.

what do we do now? they won’t… you know…

she was there, she could obviously see what wasn’t happening, he didn’t need to spell it out for her that the pangowo’s weren’t uwuing one another.

eh_jc2dG

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 16:09:26 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
the addition of the magic room is the final, finishing touch. the air is positively wafting with wonderful smells from the aromatherapy. the pink plumes from misty terrain filled the area in gentle clouds.

the lighting is perfect. everything is perfect.

persephone turns to the councilman, mouth slightly agape as words elude her. she had been so certain that this would work flawlessly because it's just such a good idea on paper, only for the failure of it all to come crashing down around them.

yes, the pangowos are "playing nice" — in that they're no longer attempting to maul each other outright, but their additions to the field seem to have worked against them, perhaps.

persephone watches a boy pangowo and a girl pangowo cuddle together sweetly, close their eyes and promptly fall asleep.

she's stunned.

"kim," persephone says decisively. "the atmosphere. we made a mistake. it's too romantic. we made them get along but not want to..." she waves her hand and adopts his terminology. "you know."

they should have made the misty terrain red like the light of a cheap love hotel. they should have put in strobe lights in the magic room. they should have made the aromatherapy smell like cheap alcohol and cigarette smoke. they should have copycatted play rough instead.

persephone raises a hand to her temple as the realisation sets in. they made a terrible mistake.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2019 7:08:25 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
she was right. the mood was entirely too comfy for the outcome they had aimed for. the atmosphere they created was one of a love beginning, not love to be made.

a curse under his breath and a light facepalm clearly showed the councilman's apathy for his own shortcomings.

he’d think, arms crossing as his mind wondered.

i have an idea.

a pained expression clearly showed on his face as he reached over his shoulder grabbing the teddiursa.

teddiursa are in the same breeding group as pangoro… uaid might be able to… fill in for the males.

the cubs expression turned sour, disgust apparent on its features as his trainer concluded his statement.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 16:50:51 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
persephone's eyes grow wide as she gazes at the teddiursa on kim's shoulder, making brief eye contact with it and noting its disgust.

yes, their assignment is to get the pangoros to make some cute little panchams, but is the cost of the teddiursa's innocence really worth it? as reluctant as she is to admit it — they have failed.

persephone lowers her gaze. her heart is heavy even when she looks at the happily slumbering pile of pangoros before them. those that are awake stare at each other with expressions so placid that it's almost bizarre to see them worn on a pokemon that's known for its capacity for ferociousness.

"honestly, i feel like it's a dangerous matter to disturb their rest. and your teddiursa..." persephone studies the cute little guy for a moment longer. "maybe we can get him a pancham girlfriend? it can be a long-term plan for producing pangoro?"

bad idea on top of bad idea, honestly.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 18:25:43 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
iffy was the only word to explain his thought process at the moment.

iffy on if this was a good idea, iffy on if he should have said it in the first place, iffy on if this is morally the right thing to do, and iffy on whether it would work or not.

luckily persephone was quick to shoot down the idea, a wave of relief washing over him as she did.

i don’t think i would have been able to go through with it either honestly… and as for the pancham thing… that would be kind of weird.

do ages even matter with pokemon? because if so, then it would be like a grown man dating a baby. this teddiursa wasn’t as infantile as it’s appearance led it to look.

i guess it would be kind of rude to bother them now anyways. they look so… peaceful. i guess we succeeded in some way, even if not the way we planned to.

a few taps of his pokeballs returned the released pokemon to their capsules, all except the teddiursa that now clung to his back.

lets call it here, i don’t want to be around when they come to their senses.

with that he’d take his leave, waving back with one last word.

if you need anything don’t be afraid to call me. maybe next time we can do something not related to pangoro fucking.

shitty bear pun alternate route

this turn of events was impawausible to understand. their attempts at breeding yielding a grizzy outcome.

this did not diskoalafy the end result of their actions.

though it was by accident the koality of their work paid off in a honey sweeter than cubs.

the once restless pangowo’s were now sleeping peacefully, a beary good outcome if you asked kim.

though they were tasked with such a teddyious mission, one they did not exactly have the koalifications to handle, they did their beary best.

they didn’t turn tail and not hide or hair of them way missing, so kudos to them for bearing with it as long as they did.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
learnalilgivinanlovin
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 5:30:08 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
is it a massive failure? in the grand scheme of things — probably not. they look so peaceful. maybe they set a foundation for something in the future. after all, it's not like humans typically become impregnated after the very first date.

persephone gives the slumbering pokemon a fond sweeping glance and recalls her pokemon as kim does his. at the least, she can confidently say that they tried and that their attempt is nothing if not solid.

"good call," she echoes.

"maybe it will be nice to do something both of us actually have some degree of confidence in. and... let's not speak of this to anyone," persephone adds, wincing slightly. perhaps they were doomed to fail, after all neither is a pokemon breeder for a reason.

this is an episode of their lives best left in the past. at least this is by far the least disturbing breeding attempt made at the sanctuary.

if only she knew the depths of depravity some people would go to to achieve their desired outcome.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height