twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
007. pangowos with fwernandowo
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 21:13:42 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
well-dressed arian had been brought to a farm per a request. the gym leader, alongside councilman , were asked to assist in a troublesome mating between two pokemon. "apparently the pokemon are having trouble, uhm..." covering his mouth arian cleared his throat, continuing bashfully, "producing children. . . ." immoral. even the exuberant blonde had trouble imagining such a situation between humans, led alone pokemon. how shameful, arian.

[break][break]

they stood outside of the farm owner's home. greeted by a wife and husband who were ecstatic to be in the presence of the newly appointed gym leader of lilycove and the blunet councilman. the wife would greet the duo with a pinch upon their cheeks, gushing over how handsome they looked. "a-as kind as you are ma'am, could you introduce us to the pangowo--i mean pangoro's!" why did he talk like a child? was he off his game today?

[break][break]

the old man, with haste, brought the duo to the pangoro's. the pangoros's resided within a large barn, filled with bamboo sticks and other greenery. before the group did a pangoro sit in one corner, staring outside of the window; whereas the other sat with a scowl upon its face. a look of shock and glee emerged upon arian's face, cerulean hues bedazzled, "p-pangoro's!?" he wanted to hug them and take them both home! sadly, he was here on business.

[break][break]
[break]
party:
[break]
mission: pwoduce pangowos pwease [hh][break]
tag:
[break]
notes: let's make some babies.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 5:38:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"yeah."

fernando is silent on the matter because he's unfazed by it. logically speaking, it makes sense why the species finds it hard to copulate. as for the subject matter, he has no qualms with addressing it straight forwardly. the fact that arian is so abashed by it at such an age shows how uncircumsized he truly is. what they need is a clean, cut decisiveness.

fernando makes no attempt to swat the older lady away. the touchiness of the general public is one he's long gotten used to. he just smiles politely, allowing arian to take the lead. it becomes less of a headache that way. everything is goes smoothly and soon enough the duo are left alone with the pokemon.

the mission synopsis was enough for fernando to come prepared. their objective, to put simply, is to get the female pangoro pregnant. the male is of no consequence. beta males should stay where they belong, outcast into the shadows and silent before those willing to take action.

"you sound excited, arian."
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 6:30:17 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
urning to face fernando, he'd respond, "i mean there pangoro's! the last time i saw one of these big guys was when visiting a zoo!" arms expanded to show how much he enjoyed the zoo. it was rare to see a pangoro in hoenn, so this was the chance of a lifetime. "pangoro's are the evolve form of pancham, as a pancham they tend to follow pangoro's like a henchman; like a child, if they do something bad, you take away their leaf as punishment!" arian, then, proceeded to pull out a small booklet.

[break][break]

"this little guy right here is basically my pokedex. i usually read this on my free time, but i'd like to think of myself as a pokemon connoisseur!" a gentlemanly chuckle. how could he call himself a pokemon fanatic without even knowing anything about half of the pokemon in his book? "though, i don't know much about mating sadly."

[break][break]
[break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 6:47:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"uh huh."

the dreariness of his reply weighs the contrast between them - two men of equal grounds, wealthy, established, yet holding two entirely different temperaments. their nature may be the same but the nurturing is clearly what sets them apart. still, fernando entertains arian's story if only out of respect to his brother.

"why not get an actual pokedex?"

it had been fernando's initiative to shift silph co.'s strategic shift from pokemon merchandise to online services and sales. the thought of relying on pen and paper is one that irks him to no end. technology is the future and he brandishes his smart watch to show it. a few taps through various screens pulls up a small excerpt of pangoro, slowly scrolling down at a past slow enough to read at.
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 7:36:37 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]r
eturning his attention to fernando. arian's jaw became agape. "do i look like some average joe?! no way! i like to be more informed through reading!" arian retorted, nuzzling his book simultaneously. "althugh, i am in need of a device i think you could help me with, mr. fernando!" the blonde requested, placing his book into the coat of his suit jacket.

[break][break]

he'd waltz over to the female pangoro that resided near the window. petting her all the while as she showcased little hostility. "there, there, m'lady." his head peered toward fernando, raising his right wrist and pointing at it with his left, "i was wondering if you could make an equipment that would make it more easier for me to send out my pokemon; something like a pokeball shooter or launcher--like a gauntlet of sorts to hold them in and send them out from!" placing his balls within a holster weren't much help on a mission, especially when he had to reach for it. there may come to be a situation where he may be unable to reach for his ball. so arian thought it'd be best to deal with it while he could.

[break][break]

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 1:32:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"you still have to read the entry," he answers dryly. if arian wants to keep to his archaic, outdated ways then who is fernando to deny him his mistake? to each their own and in the grand scheme of things he cares little for the little coin boy.

all previous thought is quickly dismissed in lieu of something much more interesting. the schematics for such a device isn't anything too fancy but the thought of wielding combat based gear does stir a fire in him. another step for project avalon? probably not but the possibility is enough to garner his attention.

"not a problem. we can have someone outfit something for you. just set up a schedule with silph co. i'll have clear something for you."
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 7:21:17 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]e
cstatic. he couldn't wait. "i'll send you the detail of the design! i was thinking of maybe something light yet heavy, great for acting as a shield--can't be too careless! i'd hate to lose an arm, so it has to be pretty sturdy and able to even handle a skarmory's sharp claw!" he began to punch the air with excitement.

[break][break]

casually talking amongst themselves. he'd return to pat the female pangoro. "we're gonna get you a baby, gal. don't worry!" arian hadn't forgotten about their mission. they were here to help the pangoro's mate. "got any idea on how we're gonna get these two to c...c-..." arian planted his face into the pangoro's back, muffling his words as he sunk into its fur. he'd, then, utter the word, "consummate..."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 1:23:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"are you expecting to lose your arm?"

fernando's more serious in the joke's delivery than intended. how wild arian can get still throws him off. he acts more like an excitable ten year old about to start his pokemon journey. who'd have thunk that this would be both lilycove's gym leader and the king's dominion's owner. then again, with a gym challenge revolving around laser tag, it's hard to tell.

"yeah. it's simple breeding. not much different then how specialized breeders raise cattle."

having known their objective prior to arriving, fernando comes prepared. he taps several pokeballs and each pokemon comes out in succession.

ditto, smeargle, mimikyu, riolu, wigglytuff.

"MIMIC ditto," he instructs the last pokemon, one of the newer pokemon he's acquired has yet to train. the rest sit there, waiting for the wigglytuff to clap her hands as a confirmation that the MIMIC succeeded. only then do they follow ditto's lead. it TRANSFORMS into the male pangoro in the room, with each pokemon either copying through TRANSFORM or COPYCAT.

the end result is five copies of the male pangoro but without the asexual shiv-like nature of celibate failure they're here to replace.

their objective is a clear one and fernando isn't one to take chances. when it comes down to it, most events are simply a matter of numbers. this too, is a numbers game. between the five of them, there should be no problem with striking out at least once. now they wait for arian to back away.

only then will they run her a train.
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 6:39:13 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
smile never left arian's face. laughing at the thought of his arm actually being bitten. "she's just too sad at the moment to be ferocious. she needs comfort!" and little did arian know, fernando was about to give her all the comfort she needed.

[break][break]

arian was confused by his statement and the summoning of his pokemon. it didn't hit him until he saw not just the ditto transform into a pangoro, but the other three as well. pokemon who were well-versed in the ability to copy. arian, at first, was enamored with glee from the sight of fernando's pokemon. but, sadly, that went away. "w-wait...what's happening?" he asked worriedly. stepping away from the female pangoro. he wasn't sure why they were lining up.

[break][break]

"i...i don't understand, they're not gonna..." oh god they were, they definitely were gonna. arian's face was appalled, in shock really! his jaw was wide open, and as he backed away to stand next to fernando. he'd exhibit the face that was not one which sparked joy, but repugnance:

[break][break]

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM BANNED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 17:30:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"not going to what?"

fernando turns to face arian, grimacing at the man's scrunched up facial expression. there's no humor to be derived from such a putrid face. what little fernando can spare for being flabbergasted is choked out by his distaste for the puckered up pansy.

"we're here to ensure that she conceives. species endangerment is a serious and under represented matter."

that being said, fernando has no intention of sticking around. while he finds no juvenile humor or disgust in the act—a natural act of nature—he has no desire to observe the pokemon take their turns. confident in his own pokemon, he starts to exit the way they came.

"i'll be waiting outside. don't get too excited over something so small, coin. people will think you're weird, like tae."

zGiYcJst

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 2:18:18 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]y
ou're weird..." he responded. arian followed behind his mentor. that poor pangoro.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM BANNED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3j7epiuX

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 2:34:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
the pangoros are so close to mating... but it becomes weird toward the end.[break]
you two receive the following: 50 poke, 1 infamy, 10 heart scales.