twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
001. a game of hide-n-seek [ duo wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 22:32:57 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]c
hecking out the number of pokeballs he possessed. arian responded, "i don't think i have much luck left. awe man," a sinister smile. his cheeks became aglow as a shade of pink polished them. "will i find what i want by the time i run out or lose it all?" hugging the remainder of his ball capsules, he'd continue, "isn't gambling amazing!"

[break][break]

"hey, hey, can i ask you something?" arian turned to face his fernando. "what's your opinion of pokemon?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: skipping.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 4:35:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
arian may have came unprepared but fernando is anything but. a pair of belts wrap along his waist, one fitted with his own array of monsters and the other one left with empty husks. the league standard of six means little to the councilman as it should with other high ranking officials. standards are suggestions and fernando takes them with a grain of salt.

"hm. what are you looking for exactly?"

what arian passes over fernando greedily takes up. azumarill makes up one of the many pokemon they come across and fernando is eager to claim it for his own. the scuffle is short and the pokemon is taken care of with ease. if anything, it seems like he's less of a trainer and more of a spectator. the only time he really acts is when its time to capture their fallen foe.

the sudden question is both spontaneous yet fitting. he narrows his eyes, half curious, half cautious.

"what do you mean?"

++AZUMARILL

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 6:33:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KINGLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
metal claw / crabhammer / protect / bubble beam
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ELECTIVIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / motor drive[break]
light screen / electro ball / thunder punch / thunder wave
[break][break]

[break]
successfully captured the azumarill!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 12:38:13 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]q
uickly arian lifted his arms, frantically waving them in a horizontal manner. "no, no, no! i was just wondering is all!" crossing his right index finger over his left arian explained, "i've just heard so much about your time in the field! color me curious, mr. fernando! everyone has their own style, or way even, when it comes to their pokemon and the bond they have!" a sheepish grin and infatuated eyes of curiosity, he continued, "i just wanna know how my mentor views his pokemon! do you view them as family or..." his right hand gestured into a gun, pointing directly as his heart, "...do you see them as something lesser or more?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 6:12:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"how i consider my pokemon—"

fernando sits on the question on purpose because he wants to feign deep thought. he already knows the answer but doesn't want to read like he does. it's a question with many nuances but his mindset is steady, entrenched by his own viewpoint on the world.

a kingler sifts through the sands and fernando lays his eyes on it. capturing it becomes second nature. he waits for it to become distracted before tossing a ball. hopefully the moment of surprise will be enough.

"pokemon are like people. some good, some bad, some you like and some you keep close to your heart."

he smiles.

"how i treat my pokemon depends on the pokemon itself. the ones that don't share my mindset i usually end up releasing. those that work under my are like my employees—they're too different to generalize across all of them. for some, it's just business, like a prized fighter i employ in exchange for a lavish life style and riches beyond their wildest dreams. for others, they're my most trusted advisers."

++KINGLER

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 3:29:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
water pulse / take down / air slash / bullet seed
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PLUSLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / plus[break]
electro ball / copycat / nuzzle / thunder
[break][break]

[break]
successfully captured the kingler!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 7:33:24 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
small smile formed on arian's face during his explanation. arian turned his back on fernando, and placed the palm of his right hand over his heart. a hollow stare and linear lips were displeased by the answer, but his voice hid his displeasure, "you truly are a wonderful mentor, fernando; i knew my brother chose an interesting man." turning back around, having spun upon the heel of right, hands sprawled behind his back while a large smile formed upon his face. "haha, you're truly a great mentor, my hero, mr. fernando!" a beaming grin and rose-colored cheeks indicated his amusement behind fernando's answer.

[break][break]

as arian stood before him, deep in the back of his mind he wondered who was the man that stood before him. to say something so unexpected, it was truly a deviation from the rumors he heard of the silph. "i heard about the battle with your..." a finger upon his chin, "...sister(?) didn't go so well the other day; at least for her."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 7:37:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando regards the praise with little merit. ass eating is a hobby for the weak and his ego is stable enough to only relish in an eulogize when it is justly deserved. it is the comment about that catches him off guard. he can feel his eyes narrow, averted onto the wild plusle that scampers around them. he already has one so why not make that two?

"oh?"

he pauses as the ball sucks the pokemon in. surprisingly, it shows little resistance.

"i wasn't aware that gym leader try-outs were publicized. what did you hear?"

++PLUSLE

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 19:50:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGIKARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
splash / bite / aqua tail / rain dance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / static[break]
thunder punch / sweet kiss / thunder shock / thunder wave
[break][break]

[break]
successfully captured the plusle!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2019 3:05:05 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
n index finger pressed against arian's lips. "loose lips sink ships!" arian said, winking and smiling toward his mentor. it wasn't until, suddenly, a pichu would emerge from the pond behind fernando. shaking the water off of itself. the pichu, casually, walked past the blunet. arian watched as the pichu dragged a magikarp to shore, leaving it in front of arian.

[break][break]

"what the..." had the pichu been training? was this area some sort of training location for pokemon? no matter, the magikarp in front of fernando lied unconscious. the pichu halted before arian. "why hello there..." the pichu pointed toward his pocket, which held pokeball within it. "huh?" pulling out an empty ball capsule, arian showed it to the pokemon. "did you know that staryu?" the pichu nodded. "are you...into battling?" upon asking arian titled his head confusingly.

[break][break]

the pichu was in search of a trainer. having overheard their conversation from earlier, pichu, too, wanted to become strong. "well, then, if you wanna come along and get strong with me; you've got the right guy! i was actually in search of someone like you, my little mouse friend." arian smiled, offering the pokeball to the pichu. "let's get strong together, me, you, and staryu!" the pichu, smiling, was excited and ready to become strong. pressing the button upon the ball. the pichu would come to be absorbed by a beam of red light.

[break][break]

capture successful. target acquired. it was now time for the duo to depart, "we should head back home now, i'm starving! we can continue the conversation on our way to get something to eat, my treat?" arian offered, smiling to his mentor.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: pichu captured.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 5:21:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"uh huh."

fernando lets arian wander off topic and lets the inquiry die like the magikarp before them. he watches as arian ignores the floundered fish and can't help but feel a sense of hypocrisy that most trainers show. all is well among the cute ones, the desirable ones, but those that are neither useful or attractive are left to be discarded. fernando smiles at the thought because he knows they're capable of more then that. all it takes is a truly skill handler to bring about their full potential.

"don't forget to clean up your mess."

a spare pokeball cleans up the filth that would've been the magikarp's carcass, relieving it of the misery of being left stranded on land.

"but, since you're offering, sure."

++MAGIKARP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago