twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
002. become one with mother nature [ duo wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 3:17:53 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]i
n her success of capturing a xatu. he stood with an expression of curiosity. "what is up with these psychic-types today? it's like somethings in the air." scratching his head, he'd continue the walk down the jagged path. "maybe they're all just in deep thought today. this place is well-known for having the highest population of psychic-types." thinking about the xatu, he'd ask, "i didn't peg you for a lover of xatu." arian snickered.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: skipping.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 5:36:18 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"it's green," she defended. "that's my favorite color.

once xatu had been secured within its capsule, she'd produce a small - and deep green - pokedex and give it a quick scan. her eyes darted over the information displaying the pokemon's breed, gender, ability and what it knew. 

"
and it has quite the movepool," she said, pleased. 

she'd pocket both the pokedex and the pokeball before addressing the male again. 

"
i think life as a leader suits you, coin. i've only ever really heard good things about your gym. well, i've heard the occasional complaint - but i think that comes from people being sore losers.

cait grinned, teasingly.

"
how many spirits do you break on the daily, anyway? those games of yours must be risky."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 7:06:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MIENSHAO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
force palm / calm mind / aura sphere / meditate
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / insomnia[break]
hypnosis / psychic / meditate / poison gas / thunder punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 8:01:15 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]i
n his defense they were just unprepared challengers. "hey, it's not my fault. i'm suppose to be a challenge, right? i wouldn't be a gym leader if i allowed everyone who crossed my gym win so easily." arian chuckled. he made sure to take a note that her favorite color was green.

[break][break]

"when i get those 'rare' trainers capable of beating me. i can't help but respect them more compared to those who see me as easy pickings." looking ahead, arian continued, "i don't hate them or anything, nor do i find those who look down upon me troublesome or bothering. i commend them for arriving to my gym with such confidence." looking toward cait, he'd ask, "what about you?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: skipping.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 9:34:56 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"they don't have much of a problem when it comes to reaching me," she said. "as long as they have a half-decent sense of direction they get where they need to go.

it looked like they were reaching the end of their journey.

'thank the gods.'

"
it's beating me that's the hard part," she said. "if they're ill-prepared they can't begin to handle my team."

since she brought out a varied combination of six pokemon, cait made for a difficult gym leader to overcome. a vast majority of her challengers were turned away due to their inability to conquer her grass-types. 

"
guess we'll split ways here, coin," she said.

cait shot him another broad grin. 

"i'll call you about that meal you promised me later."