twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
003. valentine surprise [ duo ]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 8:08:46 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
rian turned toward delphi. "delphi?" he followed after the ravenette and her pokemon. "did your umbreon catch the sight of something?" hopefully it was the growlithe he'd been in search of. "i have to ask, also, how long have you and umbreon been together?"

[break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag: @delphi
[break]
notes: hey, i kept my promise with the lucario + skipping!! :AngryPepe:

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 10:39:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]u
mbreon keeps moving forward. the golden stands out undoubtedly against its dark coat as it brushing through the strands of the earth in flickering rises. she follows carefully. keeping the pair of gleaming flowers tucked firmly in-between her fingers. eventually arian has made pace and she turns towards him with a smile.

[break][break]

"i'm not sure!" the bond may have been there but the mystery still remained intact, "how long?" she repeats with a thoughtful hum trailing close behind. "umbreon was actually my very first pokemon. my mother gave him to me when he was just a little eevee and when i was just a little girl." she can see the memory clearly. the innocence of those times have her smiling just a bit more softly than before.

[break][break]

"to be honest, the two of us didn't get along at first. i wanted to be like my mother who was always surrounded by dragons but...in the end i think it taught me a valuable lesson." facing the open field and the little light still moving through, she continues, "dark types...dragon types...they're all pokemon...and they're all worthy of love." there is a peculiar depth to the way she speaks. although a tone quivers with an opposing tenderness to her usual zeal. it seems just as genuine.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: growlithe where the HECK r u

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 22:30:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD THROH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
storm throw / wide guard / seismic toss / mat block
[break][break]
+ @delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / intimidate[break]
reversal / agility / flame burst / crunch
[break][break]
+ @delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 0:52:48 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
rian took in everything she said. standing behind her. watching with hollow filled orbs as she spoke. "fascinating." a smile, one that withheld intrigue, had been given. "you're an intriguing one. it's rare to find those with such a mindset. many tend to view pokemon as tools of war; whereas i, on the other hand, view them as people." caressing an empty ball capsule in the palm of his hand. he'd come to hear the sound of a bark.

[break][break]

umbreon guided the duo to a tree that sprouted many moonflowers. aglow, underneath the large tree, a growlithe--injured--rested upon the bed of flowers. "there you are." passing delphi and her pokemon, he'd come to kneel before the fire-type. "i've been searching for you. the dog who's unable to be tamed." extending his hand, the growlithe growled. "you're really growly aren't you? i guess it wouldn't fit your name if you weren't." a finger pressed upon his lips, as if telling the dog to settle down.

[break][break]

"you're riddled with anger, why is that?" he questioned. the dog's right leg had been greatly injured. arian shot a glance to his leg. "i challenge you to a game: guess what the growlithe is thinking? i guess right, you let me help you and come with me. i guess wrong, we'll leave you alone to fend for yourself, treat your wound of course, and make sure no one ever comes to bother you until the end of your days." empty eyes and colorful words made the dog hesitant yet agree to the terms. listening to what the human had to say, "you're probably thinking, 'he's only here to capture me' or 'he's just like the others', how about 'he sees me as nothing more than just a tool'!" a shift in expression, the growlithe had been surprised.

[break][break]

"gotcha." a grin remained, "...you're not wrong, i am here to catch you. but not for selfish gain. only because i think you and me will get along. i like games growlithe! games bring people together, i'd like to teach you how to play." crossing his index fingers, he'd say, "all you have to do is seal a contract with me, and to remain by my side forever until the end of my days." the growlithe felt as if he were within a trance. talking to the human, having forgotten that he was on his guard. "we'll have many happy days, perhaps even sad ones. but i'd like to share them with you if you'll have me."

[break][break]

extending the pokeball, arian, finalizing his thoughts, concluded, "just press this button and we'll be on our way to get you treated; along with a new life." the growlithe, with a hesitant thought, did not want to at first. alas, his body spoke otherwise and thus was absorbed into the ball by a red beam of light.

[break][break]
growlithe accepted his terms.
[break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag: @delphi
[break]
notes: thank you, vy! :PepeHands:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 1:50:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]e
ven from the distance they can see it. without the wandering umbreon drawn by the scent of blood; they would've never regarded the injured creature. arian is the first to rush forward. beneath the large root is a growlithe settled in the bed of glowing flowers. the prominent limb has left a distinct smear against the perfect white. thankfully it doesn't seem life threatening.

[break][break]

her companion feels inclined to express some fragment of concern. just as quickly the little mutt warns them with a pitiful growl. for now the blonde has some control over the situation. at least; it is exactly what he'd been looking for. the strange otherworldly influence is contrast to her own. the pair may hold a connection with pokemon but the way that they go about it is much different.

[break][break]

two unimaginable tales.

[break][break]

"i guess you did find something!" delphi commented after the capture, affectionately patting umbreon on the head. "congrats!" just as quickly she shifts her enthusiasm towards the other, "you've made so many friends and we found so many flowers!" beginning to gather the array there was just enough to fill a vase. "this went by a lot quicker than i had thought." although there was nothing wrong with the pacing of their time. what had been spent was dwindling of her imagination.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: FINALLY :sob: :clap:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height