twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
003. valentine surprise [ duo ]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 5:55:07 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he sky grew dim. the color turned a pink and orange glow. the sun was setting. they had only but so long until the flower would reveal itself. "alright, this should be it." with a companion at his side. her name was @delphi, a gal he met not too long and beat in a gamble. he needed her for one day and one day only, then she could be set free.

[break][break]

"this should be the spot. alright, delphi; you're going to help me pick a flower. it's a moonflower, and they're said to only grow once around this part of the region every year. you can only find them in the night, they're believed to blossom under the moonlight; hence why they're called the 'moonflower'. i need you to help me find not only that, but also a specific pokemon i heard lurks around these parts." why did he need a moonflower? who knows! all she needed to do was find it, pick it, and also assist in him snatching up a pokemon said to roam about these parts.

[break][break]

a kind smile given. this task should prove to be simple and easy. it did, after all, simply involve the usage of ones eyes. they stood in an open-field. no trees around, just simply grass. "it'll be a bit hard to find the moonflower without the moon up yet, but i'm sure with hardwork, luck, and determination; i'm sure we can find it!" he spoke with confidence.

[break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag: @delphi
[break]
notes: who knows where the whims of fate may lead us? to spiral's DYUCK. sucky starter, but aye! we're searching for fighting/fire-types; mostly fire! gotta get my boy that growlithe!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 7:48:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

here was something intriguing about the freshness of disregard. like it was to explore the unknown it could've been proposed in the game of gambling. perhaps a foolish and disappointing attempt. delphi was not even the slightest ounce of a challenge in face of arian.

[break][break]

at least beneath the influence of his own devices.

[break][break]

maybe another time she could prove her worth but — for now — the debt had to be paid. which surprisingly didn't seem as intimidating as she previously thought. getting involved with nosy treasure hunters or the few rocket grunts was nothing in comparison to owing the grim dealer.

[break][break]

moonflower? the object of their current search did sound interesting. if not exciting. brilliant shades that tore across the great blue were gradually bringing the eventual night. especially upon the stretch of the large field it held quite the pretty picture.

[break][break]

"of course!" she adds shortly after appreciating the spirit that the other held, "what pokemon is it again? perhaps you're looking for a dragon?" delphi smiles brightly at the idea. then again it wasn't likely for them to be within this route. what she had sought so often was closer to home. still — the excitement refused to retreat elsewhere.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: lets get them monz :pepehands:

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 18:37:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD PIGNITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / blaze[break]

arm thrust / flame charge / rollout / take down
[break][break]

@delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD LARVESTA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / swarm[break]

absorb / string shot / bug bite / flame wheel
[break][break]

@delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 20:28:47 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]c
onfused at first. he'd let out a light chuckle. "no, no, no, nothing like that." a slothful wave, he'd continue, "i'm searching for a growlithe; i specialize in psychic-types, but i'm branching out. i've had a few interesting challenges as of late, and as much as i'd like to stick to the type specialization of my gym; i'd like to offer a greater challenge to them!" plus, he just wanted to make his game tougher.

[break][break]

secretly, he tried to sound cool. but deep down inside he was as giddy as a child about what pokemon they were going to find today. eyes sparkling as they faced forward. rummaging through the grass was a larvae and a pignite, merrily frolicking about. "so cute!" he wanted to catch the little critters, but not today! someday, but just not today! "ah! delphi," turning to face her, "you like dragons, correct?" a guess was made from her sudden inquire about the duo searching for one.

[break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: who knows where the whims of fate may lead us? to spiral's DYUCK. sucky starter, but aye! we're searching for fighting/fire-types; mostly fire! gotta get my boy that growlithe!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 1:10:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]f
rolicking wild is perceived in the shadowy figure. hidden by the tall grass umbreon pounces forth, unfortunately regarded as a terrifying intruder. the immediate play becomes an uneventful flee, leaving her friend blinking forth in confusion. there is some familiarity behind that notion but stressing upon it doesn't seem a grand way to pass over the time. instead the dark type lingers close to the girl and the other human.

[break][break]

"sounds fun!" she says, considering the idea further into the future, "better a challenge than none at all!" clashing equally in battle was much more exciting than allowing those to so simply overpass the other. "i specialize in dragon types so of course!" smiling, she continues, "i guess growing up around them really helped out with that. but i really do love them." umbreon being the exception.

[break][break]

"well...and all other pokemon too!" being a ranger meant it was a necessity. dragons were the subject of her adoration yet her care for the rest was just as important. "i'm certain we will find you a growlithe!" she nearly forgets, "—and the flower of course!" it is added with just as much enthusiasm.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: lets get them monz :pepehands:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 2:10:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / reckless[break]
mega kick / high jump kick / blaze kick / close combat
[break][break]

@delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / iron fist[break]
close combat / thunder punch / fire punch / ice punch
[break][break]

@delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 2:44:01 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]c
huckling. her optimism was a fun one. he wondered if the girl ever once cried in her life. "your love for dragons is genuine, that i can tell!" arian smiled. bending over, he'd search through the grassy field. to no avail he did not find the flower.

[break][break]

"pokemon are pretty cool huh, delphi?" he'd stand to turn toward her; a soft smile given. "they're warm, kind, and understanding." thinking about his pokemon, he'd stare off for a moment, "if only people were able to be like pokemon..." pausing, he'd turn back to delphi, "what's your opinion of team rocket, delphi?" arian questioned.

[break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: skipping!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 3:35:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]n
ight blankets them in the eventual dark. above the stretch where the sun no longer stands at center is thousands of distant lights creeping through. delphi admires them only for a moment before looking towards arian. there seems to be a strange reasoning behind those words but she decides not to press. curiosity can only go so far before it comes back to leave a mark.

[break][break]

"team rocket?" it may be famous currently but the question still has her blinking owlishly. the golden ring of umbreon below passes a friendly glance towards her friend. eventually she responds. "...i think that anyone who treats pokemon so cruelly should be stopped." though it is not rocket which hovers in her mind. there are many others far more worse than the villainous group hiding in the secrecy of hoenn, "so i guess we have a lot of trouble on our hands." her conclusion doesn't go into depth.

[break][break]

— and maybe it's better that way.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: yes pls skip

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 6:47:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / steadfast[break]
force palm / nasty plot / counter / meteor mash
[break][break]
@delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magma armor[break]
shell smash / flame burst / clear smog / earth power
[break][break]
@delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 7:45:13 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]l
istening to her reply. he agreed with everything she spoke. and, in the midst of it all, night fell. returning to examining the grass beneath his feet, he'd come to notice a flower glowing before him: a moonflower. and as he went to pick it up his hand was met by another, a riolu. "ah..." surprised, he'd release the moonflower only for the riolu to, also, release it. it was not hostile and was read to leave the male and his companion alone.

[break][break]

before the riolu could walk away, he'd ask, "question, are you also alone?" he asked the riolu. a simple, stale look given. "those who appreciate the moonflower often blossom during dark times; you must be within a dark time." the riolu was preparing to flee only to stop midway. "come with me." arian said, "come with me, just for a little bit, and i can show you even more beautiful flowers; is that what you like?" a riolu that possessed a look of solemnity. arian liked that.

[break][break]

the riolu felt something from staring into the gaze of arian's own. what was it? he had no idea, but he felt this man could guide him toward something other then beautiful flowers. he felt that he understood the pain he was going through, that he was within dark times as well. riolu wouldn't admit it, but he, too, wanted to see what laid behind the blonde's smiling facade. thus, choosing to go along with him for now.

[break][break]

taking out an empty pokeball, arian would lightly tap it upon the head and absorb the creature. the ball squirmed, in doing so, he'd turn to face delphi with a hollow look. "alright then, it looks like the moonflowers are lit. we should gather some before the night is done with." stretching his arms out, arian's eyes were brightened like a child. his cerulean stones focusing on the glowing flowers, "to think we'd be able to see moonflowers this time of year, how lucky can we get!?" the exuberant arian spoke. laughter filling the air as he examined the glowing flower.

[break][break]

"hey, hey, delphi, are you aware of meaning behind these flowers?" he questioned.

[break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: attempted capture on the riolu; idk what i wrote, slowly, but surely, we're learning as we go. vy i OWE u.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 9:13:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

here seemed something more. not even the gloom of a sunless moment could obscure the feeling of sorrow. it was portrayed in every word and the stillness of their empty expressions. as much as delphi wishes to offer her honest concern — she bites her tongue.

[break][break]

riolu is a distant memory. even the umbreon cannot stare down the wild with its usual blank look. when the object consumes what had lingered in their eyes, she feels the weight lessen ever so slightly. the silence stretches far across the grassy terrain. so chatty by nature, for once, she remains quiet.

[break][break]

arian is the one that breaks it.

[break][break]

"oh!" jolting into the present, she turns towards the nearest source of light. beneath them in the foliage of the tall green is a single flower. although there are many more she cannot help but be mesmerized by the beauty. it is truly a bloom that reflects the glaring shimmer above. she cradles it carefully within pale hands and recalls the wistful phrase from earlier.

[break][break]

her friend brushes against her leg affectionately letting out a concerned noise. just as quickly she returns the gesture. "the meaning?" curiosity is there in those wide eyes. it consumes the discomfort of a once sad smile. "this is my first time seeing these actually! why? what do they mean?" never that absorbed by the beauty of the bud it still didn't hurt just to know. especially for these.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: riolu for growlithe??? :fuckcila:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 2:40:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MONFERNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
acrobatics / fire spin / close combat / mach punch
[break][break]
@delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HEATMOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / gluttony[break]
inferno / flamethrower / odor sleuth / slash
[break][break]
@delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 3:29:59 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
rian, then, said, "moonflowers are said to be flowers that symbolize one who blossoms in dark times." the sound of a grassy rustle emerged from behind. "like our little visitor," arian looked over his shoulder, "come on out little one." the monferno would prop its head from the grassy field. in search of its friend, the riolu.

[break][break]

giving @delphi the flower. he'd turn to kneel upon one knee. "i'm guessing you're searching for the riolu? he's in here, see." showing the riolu residing in its capsule. the monferno began to panick, wondering how to break him free. "he's not trapped you know? he's just decided to come with me for the time being, if you want..." placing the ball back into his pocket, "you could come with him? i have room." the monferno and the riolu weren't exactly friends, but he wanted to be the one to initiate an official status.

[break][break]

handing him an empty. arian awaited for the fire monkey to press the button, "just click it, and i promise you two will never be apart again." a monferno wasn't specifically on the list. but to take it away from someone it considered family, even though the other would not admit it. arian wanted to give the monferno a chance to build their relationship. he knew--no--he felt that they would come to be a great pair someday.

[break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: attempted capture on the monferno.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 5:53:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

he essence of the delicate flower derived a meaning she had already witnessed. surrounding grass that flutters against the whispering wind has obscured many lingering sorrows. in the case of the newfound friend — another makes itself known. the monferno does not fall into the void. there is some notion of concern painted within its eyes that expresses the responsibility it holds over riolu.

[break][break]

mesmerized by the scene and the simplicity it has in human and pokemon; she misplaces the adrift shadow. the golden glare is rustling some distance ahead in the large field. "umbra?" delphi says, her voice particularly quiet beneath arian's attempt at encouraging the one of fire. she takes a momentary glance towards the pair before turning opposite to follow her friend. thankfully in the wide—open stretch — it was impossible to get separated.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: :fuckcila:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga