[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't like this one bit, knowing that another poor person has been captured by Rocket and is probably being experimented on in some capacity. Though she is a kid, she isn't entirely oblivious to the schemes that Rocket has flying about, what with the rumoured successful transferance of an avatar's power to another... She just fears that they've been left to rot after being cut open or something horrible along those lines.
[break][break]
The Rocket grunt that's been forced to tag along with her watches her every move, his fingers quietly hooked around his belt as he fidgets with something attached. And in response, Reiner has considerably stiffened, getting ready to strike back should the man pose any threat at any point in time. It seems fine thus far, until they stand before the cell, to which the grunt suddenly grabs her by the collar and pulls her in close.
[break][break]
"Don't think about it. I'll be watching you." He hisses, glaring back at Reiner when he stretches his claws and snarls at the threat. "The underboss was kind enough to let it slide by because he was your caretaker. But you're walking a really fine line here now, kid."
[break][break]
Eris merely stares back in silence, patiently waiting for the man to lose interest and stumbling back when she's finally released. Perhaps it's an act of stubbornness, dusting herself off and shrugging as Reiner protectively slides himself between her and the grunt. To let herself be bossed around now after all that she's done really wouldn't befit a rat like her now, would it? So she smiles kindly, waving the death-glaring man off as she totters a little closer and raps her knuckles against the jail bars.
[break][break]
"Hello, Mister? Are you taking a nap right now? Should I bother you later maybe?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:22:20 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

"... Who?"[break][break]

A rattling of chains and restraints could be heard from the deepest darkness of the jail. Suddenly, a heavy step was heard, followed by another. A figure slowly emerged into the light filtering through the bars, unveiling the Alolan that had been kept here for weeks now. His beard had grown, covering a portion of his face.[break][break]

As he grabbed the bars, he noticed the rocket goon that was standing a few steps back. Yet the voice he heard... Didn't match that figure. He looked around before looking down, seeing the small child that had called out to him. The ex-bodyguard proceeded to place a knee on the ground to be at her level.[break][break]

"What are you doing here little one? Did Rocket kidnap you? I didn't expect them to stoop so low as to kidnap children, but I'm not surprised either..."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/xg78cs9.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:42:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Little one? She finds herself somewhat at a loss when she's referred to as such. After all, she's been more than a mere kid for years now, served as a guardian for herself when no one else remained to watch over her.
[break][break]
"I wanted to see if you were okay..." She answers, rummaging through her bag and tensing when she hears a soft 'click' from the grunt behind her. Reiner snarls in response, but he backs down when she rubs his mane, her other hand now preoccupied with offering a small tin and a bottle through the bars. "I heard you got captured and well... I didn't really like the sound of it."
[break][break]
A laugh rumbles from behind her, a poisonous snicker that dares her to tempt fate.
[break][break]
"So that's what happened with the other gym leader. One wrong move kid an-"
[break][break]
"Whatever happens to me is up to Gavin. Shoot me and you'll find more trouble than you bargained for." She sighs back, quietly squeezing her arm as she scratches at it. "Anyways, these are plain cookies, just out of the oven. And some water. It's not poisoned, if that's what you're worried about."
[break][break]
And with the next question, she's forced to think a little, opening her mouth several times to speak but only finding silence as an answer.
[break][break]
"I'm... I was from Vermilion City. We had nowhere else to go..." Her voice has softened to a murmur, her gaze dragging along the ground as she carefully pats the ground and takes a seat. With a growl, Reiner settles down right by her side, curling around her as if trying to be her shield from the world. "Now, only Reiner and I are left."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:56:18 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The moment the nameless grunt began to threaten the kid, an audible metal twisting sound erupted from the jail. Under Balder's hands, the metal pipes forming the enclosure of his cage had been crushed. As the pipes were crushed under his fingers, the Alolan's stare was solely directed at the man. A silent threat to try it if he wished to have his neck suffer the same fate.[break][break]

Moving his gaze back to the child before him, he listened to her explanation. She wasn't defenseless and knew how to fight back, judging from what she was saying. A good thing in this time and age. Yet, when she told her origin story... "Another victim of the Kanto Invasions huh... I feel you on that, for I lost something as well during there events."[break][break]

The man proceeded to sit down on the ground and looked at the girl. "I'd love to accept your cookies and water. However, if I did, not just that dumb fuck behind you, but the higher ups might not be too happy with your actions. Are you certain you want to go through with it?"

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/xg78cs9.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:07:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He's a kind person, getting angry in her place and going as far as to think of her safety. But showing kindness around her can often result in someone being killed, and she tastes nothing but bitterness on her tongue when she remembers this fact.
[break][break]
"They took my momma and pa... and tried to burn us alive... It was scary..." She admits, "Having to run away from everyone that tried to hurt us."
[break][break]
Perhaps, that's why she hates seeing him in this cell - Reminded of her time spent being confined in small rooms just to hide from danger.
[break][break]
"Anyways, Gavin's probably already angry enough with me being anywhere near here. A few more cookies and water can't hurt." Placing the things right down, Eris pulls away and gets comfy, quietly tapping at her watch before turning her attention back to the man. "I got in trouble for helping Miss Melody get out the last time, that's why they don't really appreciate me doing things like this."
[break][break]
Not that they'd be able to stop her if she really put her mind to it.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris, Eris Halla! And you are?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:41:43 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

So Melody was safe after all. Away from this hellish location. That's good. But if she helped her escape, why did the kid stay behind... This didn't make sense. Nonetheless, she left him the cookies and water before stepping back and getting comfortable. As she did, the man sighed and collected the offering, slowly eating the cookies and drinking the water.[break][break]

She proceeded to tell her story. How they tried to burn her parents and how she lost them. A sad tale for someone as old as her. Most likely vivid wounds too, judging from her age. "Sorry for your loss." Was all he could say on the spot. Yet he allowed her to finish and introduce herself.[break][break]

"Balder Schwartz is the name. Now... There is one thing I don't understand. Considering what you just said about your parents... Why are you working with their murderers? Sorry if this brings you some bad memories, but I just can't wrap my head around this."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:57:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]That same question posed by so many others, phrased in so many ways but always grasp at the same notion. Why is she in rocket? Eris breathes in, looking down at her arm and drawing her fingers over the visible scars.
[break][break]
"They saved me when I was being hunted down... I didn't feel safe and I didn't have anywhere else to go, so I stayed."
[break][break]
If she had left back then, would she have met her end in the wastelands of Kanto? If she had gone to the League, would she be filled with hatred for these murderers right here?
[break][break]
"Some of them... aren't murderers. They're here because this was the only safe place for them to go. Some of them are really nice people who have lost a lot, but the League failed them time and time again." She bites her lips, her fingers digging quietly into her heels as she tries to come up with the words to explain her thoughts. "Just the other day... I watched a League member kill my adoptive pa..."
[break][break]
And with that, comes a grief and a dilemma far too great for her to process on her own. But she has no other voice to talk to her about the matter, no other person who holds her hand in this darkness.
[break][break]
"He was a bad person... he knew he did bad things... but he wanted to make the League realise they had to change their ways. To save people, he was planning to be that evil person who'd change the world. And in some way... I didn't want to give up on the people here, or let them just... be treated so badly when they were forced to be here... They're still people too..." Tracing her gaze along the path of an idle finger, Eris pauses and notes how bad her explanation sounds but it's the only thing that keeps her going at this point. "I don't really like how they do bad things, but I can always try my best to make things better for those who've been affected. Be kind to others, momma always said."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 5:59:49 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Rocket... saved her? Something doesn't add up. Weren't they the one that killed her parents? Unless... It's true that not every evil individuals were part of rocket, but folks willing to go that far for no reason? The alolan could only think that they would be part of rocket.[break][break]

Yet the young lady was proving him otherwise. Even worse, she confirmed seeing a league member murder her adoptive father before her eyes. One of the actions that earned Rocket's dark reputation, now being done by a league individual... Balder's face grew grim, thinking of the possible individuals who could've committed such atrocities.[break][break]

And Eris was pure, the purest child that could be found in this group so far. The white light in a wave of darkness. Although... his interactions with some other members were slowly making him reconsider the image of Rocket's darkness.[break][break]

"... Sorry for making you relive all of this. Are you able to tell me the name of that bastard who committed this murder? Killing someone, even if they are rocket members, remains a crime and should be punished accordingly. Also, with what you're telling me, I can tell you're a good person at heart. Trying to help make Rocket better from the inside is a courageous move. I just hope nothing happens to you as you try to do so." His gaze went to the grunt behind her, glaring as a warning to make sure nothing happens to her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 7:03:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She squints a little at the swear - Or at least, she thinks it's a swear of sorts - but doesn't quite decide to charge him for it. After all, she's pretty sure his pockets got turned inside-out when he got thrown into his cell. It'd be a miracle if someone as paranoid as Gavin would even allow him to keep a single coin. Thoughts aside, when she's asked to name the culprit, she hesitates and looks away. Hurt and betrayal run deep under her skin, entangled so dearly with the memories of that fated day.
[break][break]
"Silph..." She murmurs, "Matias Silph."
[break][break]
There's nowhere for her to start explaining that wretched feeling that wrenches her guts, twisting it viciously as she numbly rubs at her burn scars.
[break][break]
"Matias tried to take me away and Pa fought back... He hurt me and Reiner..." Her grip on the Luxray's mane tightens and Reiner quietly reassures her by nuzzling his head against her shoulders. "And he might have killed us too if Gavin hadn't showed up with the rest..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 6:03:51 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

At the mentions of Silph, the man's eyes grew wide. The good news is that it wasn't Stormy. However, if there was a Silph out there that was murdering, and wasn't named Fernando, this was bad news. And the anger that welled within the man's heart was enough to allow him to shatter the chains binding him.[break][break]

"What the actual fuck is wrong with that dysfunctional family?! I knew there was shady stuff happening with some of them but for fuck sake, killing a kid's adoptive father and getting away with it... Do they think they can do anything because they're rich and Fernando's loaded with power over the League?!"[break][break]

The man took a deep breath, slowly calming himself. He then looked at the lady. "Sorry for the outburst. But it pisses me off so badly... I met and interacted with some silphs back when I was free. Except for one specific lady, I guess the rest of her family is broken and twisted..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 7:36:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There is a wordless understanding that occurs when they watch him snap free of his chains, when they hear his roar echoing in their ears. She trembles as she jolts back, her Luxray instinctively pulling her close as the grunt raises a gun to the iron bars.
[break][break]
It takes a moment for the silence to return, for her to still her racing heart or even find the words to continue speaking.
[break][break]
"H- he... was nice back then..." She's stammering, her eyes kept to the ground. "I thought he was nice... when he tried to get me across Kanto..."
[break][break]
But he was different now, he had shown just what it meant that people change.
[break][break]
"I thought I could trust him... or that he was better than Rocket..." The tears well up and yet she's scared to show them, gently rubbing her wrist as she suppresses a sniffle. "He told me that he cared and they didn't...
[break][break]
And look where that hope got you.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 3:52:25 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

At the sound of the gun, the prisoner looked at the rocket grunt in the back. "Shoot that gun and it'll be the last time your hands will hold anything. Bullets don't work against me." Empty threats from someone stuck behind the bars? Doubtful, considering how he shattered his chains out of anger, a bullet would only make it worse and give him the drive to rip the bars open.[break][break]

His attention reverted back to the young girl before him. A quiet nod after all her explanations, the view she had over the Silph man. "A sadly common tactic in terms of manipulation. To try and isolate someone, then acting as their sole ally. In the end, there's no good in his actions and desires. Like a true Silph..."[break][break]

Balder sighed. "Once more, I'm sorry you had to experience this. And I hope he'll pay the price soon..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 7:55:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The threat is received with a mild sense of dread pounded right into the grunt's skull and he hesitantly lowers the gun. Eris, on the other hand, only finds comfort in being able to speak a little more freely, fidgeting with her hands as she tries to phrase her thoughts.
[break][break]
"What would you do? What would be considered making him pay...? He gets away with murder and is called a hero... If we try to make him pay for it, we're just considered criminals." She murmurs, "How many more like him are out there? Hiding behind the League? Do you know, mister?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 0:50:22 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

As the grunt lowered his gun, the young one proceeded to ask some difficult questions. Was it her innocence speaking, or actual questions? Needless to say, the answers were... far from simple. "It depends on your view. Paying the price could be according to the laws of the region... Or to your own sense of judgement. But as you said, society would end up seeing you as a criminal anyway."[break][break]

"As for how many..." The man grew quiet, thinking. It took a couple of minutes before he proceeded to speak once more. "It's impossible to determine how many there are... Because behind every face, there is a past hiding and that past could lead to anything. All we can do... is to investigate and follow our feelings."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
can we adopt him? || C
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 8:32:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No, not that." Her hands daringly reach through the prison bars, quietly placed upon Balder's hands as she takes a quiet breath. "What would you do?"
[break][break]
These questions haunt her, a darkness surging behind her gaze and threatening to swallow whatever light she may cling onto. She's lost, she's unguided and trembles at the thoughts that simmer in her mind - Hate them, destroy their lives, kill in exchange for the lives they have taken. She'd be no better than the monsters she sought to destroy, but maybe it would ease the pain she felt digging through her chest.
[break][break]
"How would you make someone pay?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]