TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 2:10:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

this was weird.

it was weird right?

it was only recently did they find out that they were husband and wife in a whole different dimension so being paired up on a speed dating event was odd to say the least. kazimir shrunk in his chair a little bit as he wondered if he should outright apologize to for this. it felt like it was an obligation for the fugger code. still it was the luck of the draw and it wasn't like he didn't enjoy 's company but he couldn't stop thinking about one fact; they were married in another universe. and neither of them really brought it up since finding that out.

"so uh...like...what do i get you for our sea anniversary? i feel like i should do something for ....that."

speed date 1/4

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 10:04:03 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler doesn't mirror Kaz's concerns, at least not at first. "Kaz!" She nearly elbows someone out of the way, ignoring the annoyed grumbles that follow in her wake as she all but shoves herself into her chair.

Kazimir's slightly hunched posture is met with a confused blink of silver eyes, followed by a slowly dawning realization as recent memories jump to the front of her mind.

"Kaz...?"

They hadn't spoken since the fated Aqua excursion into Sea!Hoenn - where they'd been married. To each other. Kind of.

Arceus damn it. Did that make things awkward?

The captain opens her mouth to speak, hesitates, closes it again. A frown creases the skin between her eyebrows, rusty gears turning inside her head. Unfortunately, thinking had never been one of her strong suits. Nor had subtlety.

"Look, Kaz," Uh oh, "you're a very handsome guy and all. But. I'm not sure this thing between us will work out." Her mouth twists into a mischievous smile as she reaches out to pat his arm. "That said - will you accept being my muscle buddy until death do us part?" 

"I still expect a sea anniversary gift though."
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 5:52:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

kazimir can't help but chuckle at the truth that it wouldn't work out between them. "is it because i almost tore up your ship once before? or...is it cause i'm not part fish? i mean. i could see you looking at your sea husband's ass before. don't deny it." his elbow almost slams onto the ground as he points a finger at her while smirking, "and i agree he was one heck of a sharpedo dude, but don't worry i'll be sure to get ya something nice. maybe a trip out to some land. had too much water for a lifetime lately." he chuckles while reclining into his chair and letting himself relax a little bit before shooting off another glance towards her, that sound like fun to ya?"

speed date 2/4

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 9:32:16 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Laughter bubbles forth without her meaning to, curling the edges of her lips into a bright grin. "Well, it is an ass worth lookin' at. Can't blame me." Initial awkwardness avoided, Skyler allows herself to slump back against the chair. 

They still hadn't found the time to really talk about things in the aftermath of their excursion into Sea Hoenn, but that particular conversation might have to wait for another time. Wrong place, and not nearly enough privacy.

NDA's, she decided, were a load of bullshit.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Kaz, but I'm not sure you can get far from water in Hoenn. It's kinda everywhere." Nearly. "But I'll take you up on that. Maybe you could join us for one of our morning workouts." 

Her grin widens, smug. "I got myself an Urshifu that'll give you a run for your money."
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 16:01:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

the male blond's face erupts into a pog at the mention of workouts and urshifus.

"oh wow didn't know that. when did that happen?" its been a while since he even actually saw another urshifu around hoenn so knowing that one was owned by skyler of all people sounded like it would be a lot of fun to see. "wouldn't mind seeing it, and testing it out. my own urshifu's and me have been doing some training lately and i don't wanna brag but i think we're one of hoenn's top duos if i do say so myself. maybe we should have another round of wrestling to see which one is tougher. sound good to you?"

speed date 3/4

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 16:20:03 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The captain snorts at the blond's boast about him and his Urshifu being one of Hoenn's top duos.

To be fair, he probably spent more time wrestling it out with the bear pokemon than Skyler did with her own, much to Johnny Lawrence's disappointment. If the Urshifu could, she'd be kicking Skyler's ass day and night like a sargeant.

"Remember that Star Tournament? I got one of the top places and Johnny was gifted to me. Evolved a few months later while, uh - fishing." Right. Fishing. Definitely not while doing something illegal. 

Regardless, she has missed the occasional spar with Kaz. It'd been too long since they'd last had a good wrestling session, both having been far too busy with their own lives. Pirating, getting married... Speaking of, Kaz was E4 now, right? 

"Don't mind if I take you up on that. Speaking of, aren't you a celebrity now?" 

She'd have to talk to aunt Jules about making some merchandise. Time for those Kazimir Wynter body pillows.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 16:53:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

the smile on his face morphed into a grin as he sat straight up and crossed his arms, "yeah remember at the sea temple? you're looking at one of hoenn's newest elite four members." if he could sparkle he would, or at the very lease glisten with sweat while posing for that supposed body pillow.

"comes with quite a few perks too, heck if you want i could even endorse you and your fugger husband's business...then again i don't know how it would look if one of hoenn's top trainers was in full support of piracy. not that i do any better." he chuckles as the timer goes off for their date to come to an end earning it a bit of a scowl from kazimir before his face popped back to its usual smiling self.

"damn, guess that's it for us. but hey let's talk more latter. definitely looking forward for another spar sometime soon. we'll make a date out of it." with that promise he adds a wink to seal the deal.

speed date 4/4

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 17:14:59 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Although climbing the League's hierarchy had never been one of her goals, Skyler can't help the lopsided grin that twists her lips, proud of her friend and his recent accomplishment. "You deserve it, buddy."

Yeah, he was definitely getting that body pillow. Skyler would bring the body oil and hope aunt Jules didn't get a crush on yet another one of her friends. Maybe the President of the Official Lars and Articuno Fan Club would find another favorite in Kaz? Arceus knew the woman needed more hobbies.

"I mean, you'd have to talk to the fugger in question."  was already busy enough these days, leaving behind a chaotic arrangement of hand-drawn maps and charts. "I'm not sure that kinda attention would be good for me, uh- treasure hunter and all." A pirate, she should've said. The knowledge is there, in the mischievous (and ridiculous) wiggling of her eyebrows. Wholly unapologetic.

Skyler groans, looking none too pleased about the buzzer signalling an end to their date. They had so much to catch up on. But people were already shifting seats and one of them was glaring at them for not moving fast enough.

She gives them the middle finger before grinning up at Kaz. "Don't be a stranger, Kaz. And don't forget my gift!" She was joking, of course. Or was she?
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea honeymoon [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:50:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS