2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 6:00:22 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"name's kazimir wynter. nice to meet you." he introduced himself while sitting down at the table as another round of dates was about to begin. he had gotten a bit used to it by now as he found himself lined up with a few more. it felt like each one was getting shorter and shorter, a shame too because there were a few that he wouldn't mind spending more time talking with. was this person going to be just like that? she was cute enough to chat up if he was into that sort of thing to be honest. "you kinda look like a first timer around here, nervous? i know i am a little bit."

speed date 1/5

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
wish we'd known before it all went by
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 1:28:59 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skep-holder"]
[attr="class","skep-tiny"]
[attr="class","skep-shape"]

[attr="class","skep-shape-cont"]
[attr="class","lyr1"]Where did your
[attr="class","lyr2"]heart go
[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr4"]Lost in a daze

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

[attr="class","lyr6"]summer of

[attr="class","lyr2"]dreams
[attr="class","skep-tag"]
[attr="class","skep-tago"]

upper slateport || theme
[attr="class","skep-img"]

[attr="class","skep-content"]
[attr="class","ray-img"]

"I- uhm... Amaryllis Karneva. You can just call me Lis though!"
[break][break]
She's still a mess even after the various dates that she's been through. Her fingers curl as they brush through Dianthus' fur, each stroke providing her a brief moment of comfort in a time of relative unease.
[break][break]
"I've never done this sort of thing before... it's both exciting and nervewrecking to be honest." She's a little hesitant in speaking but seems content nonetheless. "I've met quite a few nice people thus far,"
[break][break]
Some a little daring too.
[break][break]
"Really gets me out of my comfort zone for once."

[attr="class","boxo-notes"] || speed dating

[break][break]

[newclass=".skep-holder"]width:500px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);background:#a291c7;height:280px;width:220px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tiny"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);width:10px;height:6px;position:absolute;background:#a291c7;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);width:180px;height:30px;position:absolute; margin-top: 226px;margin-left:320px;background:#a291c7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag a"]color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-img img"]margin-top: 5px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content"]padding:90px 50px 30px 50px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;font-family:arial;background:#444242;margin-top:-60px;border-bottom:solid 1px #444242;border-right:solid 1px #444242;border-left:solid 1px #444242;color:#fefefe;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape-cont"]position:absolute;color:#f5f5f5; margin-top: 60px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content b"]color:#8A8AFf;font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr1"]font-family:arial black;font-size:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr2"]font-family:arial black;font-size:40px;margin-top:-20px;letter-spacing:-5px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr3"]font-family:arial black;font-size:90px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-90px;margin-left:140px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr4"]font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago"]color:#fff;margin-left:50px;margin-top:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago a"]color:#fff;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr5"]font-family:arial black;font-size:70px;margin-top:-20px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:-12px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr6"]font-family:arial black;font-size:25px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ray-img img]shape-outside:circle(45%)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes"]font-family:arial narrow; background:#a291c7; color:#777; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; height:60px; line-height:60px; font-size:8px; color:#fff; border:solid 1px #a291c7; [/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes a"]font-family:arial narrow; font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 5:02:13 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"hey its good to get out of that comfort zone once in a while y'know." he adds a smile to his words as he takes a sip out of his water bottle while looking the girl over with his eyes resting on her hands stroking her pokemon. they seemed to move slowly, almost as if she was taking her time with it. maybe because she was thinking of what to say? kazimir could understand that as he had the same problem during this whole speed dating thing. "but i can get why its a bit much on the nerves. ya never know if your gonna find that special someone in something like this huh? doesn't even feel like the kind of thing a special someone would even come to but...hey you can at least make some new friends right?"

speed date 2/4

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 9:46:06 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"It is!" She echoes with a smile, lifting a cup of tea to her lips and taking a quick sip. "I'm not too worried about finding that special someone... I think I'd be really lucky if anyone thought I was interesting to be honest. I mean, you're an E4, aren't you? Quite the celebrity or something?"
[break][break]
Humming, she lowers her cup and quietly begins to swirl the liquid within.
[break][break]
"I'm just a simple baker born and raised in Sootopolis. The most exciting things have gotten was that invasion and the sudden appearance of that giant tree..."
[break][break]
She stops, thinking through her words as she looks up in a panic.
[break][break]
"Not to say that it's your fault or anything! Uh- uhm... Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound so depressing!"

[break][break]

[newclass=".skep-shape"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);background:#a291c7;height:280px;width:220px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tiny"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);width:10px;height:6px;position:absolute;background:#a291c7;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);width:180px;height:30px;position:absolute; margin-top: 226px;margin-left:320px;background:#a291c7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content"]padding:90px 50px 30px 50px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;font-family:arial;background:#444242;margin-top:-60px;border-bottom:solid 1px #444242;border-right:solid 1px #444242;border-left:solid 1px #444242;color:#fefefe;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape-cont"]position:absolute;color:#f5f5f5; margin-top: 60px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr1"]font-family:arial black;font-size:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr2"]font-family:arial black;font-size:40px;margin-top:-20px;letter-spacing:-5px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr3"]font-family:arial black;font-size:90px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-90px;margin-left:140px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr4"]font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago"]color:#fff;margin-left:50px;margin-top:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago a"]color:#fff;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr5"]font-family:arial black;font-size:70px;margin-top:-20px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:-12px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr6"]font-family:arial black;font-size:25px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes"]font-family:arial narrow; background:#a291c7; color:#777; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; height:60px; line-height:60px; font-size:8px; color:#fff; border:solid 1px #a291c7; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 17:39:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

when she brings up the events of the invasion and sudden appearance of a large tree kazimir can't help but lean back and let an chuckle out of him as his eyes started to sink. the memories of those events suddenly flooded back into the forefront of his brain as he also thought about the civilians that also voiced similar worries. worries that they pinned on the league and by current extension himself, or maybe he was just taking on a burden he had no real reason too, he was still there and couldn't do a whole lot when he did however.

"no no its fine. you wouldn't be the first to say that or apologize. i know this whole region can get pretty crazy but the important thing is that its people are strong enough to endure and rebuild. that's important right?" even at the cost of aligning themselves with team rocket of all people. that was still something he wished he could do more about.

"but enough about that, ya said you were a baker right? you have your own little store around here? i'm sure you can make a mean loaf of bread...or am i thinking of the kind with cakes?"

speed date 3/4

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 2:01:11 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

How easily he lets it slide, even reassuring her about things... if only things were a little more stable between the Rocket and the League. Perhaps there'd come a day where both sides could create a conflict-free grounds - even if a little tense - where they could help civilians continue their daily lives unaffected.
[break][break]
"I bake all kinds of stuff... Bread, cakes, sweets, poketreats... I can make custom orders too! As long as it's reasonable and actually something that can be made." As for the other question, she pauses for a brief moment to consider whether she should answer, only to be nudged by her Espeon. "Well, my bakery's in Sootopolis but I'm kinda making a getaway for a bit. Let things settle down and all... Get some fresh air, you know?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:13:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

so it was in sootopolis was it? the news about it almost brought down kazimir's smile until he thought about it, it would just be another reason for him to wrest control of the city back from team rocket. no way he could let a baker and her work place be used up by the likes of them now could he?

"that's probably a smart thing to do. I don't know how they're running things over there but i don't exactly trust rocket to run a ship that's fair. our times up but for what its worth i'm sure you'll be able to find a silver lining in all of this, or rather...silver..icing? icing on a optimistic cake? geez now i'm craving for a cupcake, you wouldn't happen to have any on ya as a parting gift do ya?" he was joking for the most part as his stomach growled but he covered it up with a bit of laughter to lighten the mood as the bell rung for their time to end.

speed date 4/4

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:43:39 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

She assumes he's talking about Rocket, which isn't to say that he isn't wrong but the evils that she thinks of may just be a little different than what he expects. Either way, her smile is evident throughout their entire time spent together, his company thoroughly enjoyed as she slips him a small note with her number on it.
[break][break]
"Well, I don't happen to have any on me at the moment, but you can always give me a ring and I'll make a batch for delivery!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
love is in the air [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:47:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS