2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 7:41:18 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"y'know your kinda cute." kazimir quickly shut his mouth as the words escaped his lips as he sat down at his table. never before had he really complimented anyone outside of one or two people at this event. it felt a little...odd to to it first instead of a response. maybe he was just getting too into the whole event.

"ah, sorry. hope that didn't come out weird its just...been meeting a lot of nice looking folks here and its hard to not compliment a few of them. guess your one of the lucky ones." he tries to turn his shaken up face into a smile to try and save it. he was here to meet people after all, he had to remember that being a little forward wasn't too out of the ordinary for a few folks and he wanted to be a part of that very "few".

speed date 1/4

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 8:00:49 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Well, that was a jaw-dropping introduction. Good thing he dropped his macaroon instead, which their Meowstic so graciously snatches and steals for himself as the trainer stares back, dead-silent. [break][break]
Unable to hold it back, light laughter puffs past his lips without warning, the tension on his end all but faded as he smiles warmly. “Non. I-It’s quite alright. After all this is a “speed-dating” event. Compliments are to be expected every now and then.” If anything, it boosts the low self-esteem he consciously makes a point to hide. [break][break]
Getting a closer look he was pretty cute too. Blond hair, a nice smile, but Lux is nowhere bold enough to say it aloud, so he settles for wearing a shy smile instead. [break][break]
“My name is Lux. And yours?”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 8:19:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

at least he was understanding so that was a load off of the blonde's chest.

"name's kazimir wynter. just call me kaz for short." so far a basic introduction out of the way, and now to try and find out more about the guy he just complimented. it was only fair that he gets to know him a little more right? of course where were his manners? he should at least talk about himself as well.

"one of the league's top trainers, if ya can believe it. evident from my friend over there i help handle...lets say special pokemon," as he talks he jerks his head over to the large buzzwole sitting beside him towering over even kazimir, "what about you lux? what does a guy like you do around town?"

speed date 2/4

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 13:34:48 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

His manners? No, where were theirs? How did he not recognize somebody from the league!? Someone at the top no less. Lux flusters, head briefly bowed in shame. “M-My apologies for not recognizing you! I’m still new to the region, so I-I don’t know much about the league affairs here.”[break][break]
You would think the towering Buzzwole would scare him off even more, but no, Lux loves Pokemon, even ones on the more exotic and rare side. He laughs gently, his smile warm across his face.[break][break]
“I’m a Pokemon Ranger from Fortree. I love nature. But erm.. outside of that.. Lets see — ” he briefly ponders over his hobbies. What's fun and what's not? “In my spare time I like to draw, explore the region, and participate in contests with my Pokemon. What about you? Do you have any hobbies outside of the league?”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 17:45:25 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"well i like to explore a little bit myself. always good to live an active lifestyle y'know." that was something that they shared in common aside from contests but kazimir wouldn't count himself as someone who goes participating them frequently. then again he did do pretty well in a handful of them so maybe that was an idea he could try out again.

as for other hobbies well...he had one other but if this person didn't recognize him he felt like he should hold off saying that he liked to play vigilante around the region. the name of pokkenger was bound to become known sooner or later anyway what with him spilling the beans already.

"well like i said i'm kinda active, when i say i explore the region i usually go out on long hikes around the landscapes. there's some pretty cool vistas to see if you don't mind sweating and maybe putting your life in a bit of peril. other than that i do spend time at the gym, if it wasn't obvious, and uh...oh i also do a bit of pro wrestling on the side. fun stuff."

speed date 3/4

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 7:26:48 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

“My job already requires that I put my life in peril quite frequently. I don’t think I'd bat an eye to see what Hoenn has to offer in it’s scenery.” As evident from the many scars he’s gained through past excursions, though most of them are thankfully easily hidden by clothing. [break][break]
The redhead smiles, leaning into the palm of his hand while this man talks. He’s more of a listener, anyway. So he doesn’t mind the chatterbox type. [break][break]
“Oh! Like the kind found in the Alola region? I’m not d-daring enough for that kind of thrill, but it does look entertaining for the people and Pokemon.”[break][break]
Absentmindedly, Lux plays with Sirius’s paws as they talk, while Meowstic happily hums at his trainer’s touch. “I used to go on lots of hikes here when I was a child. Maybe I should try it again sometime. Know any good spots?”[break][break]

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 7:44:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"there's a place called jagged pass near lavaridge that could be a very good place but i warn ya, it is pretty jagged hence the name." as he got himself lost in thought about over places that were good for hikes the bell to signal their time was up started to ring and kazimir was quick to grab a blank card and write down a number for him to hand over with a smile.

"looks like that's all for now but if you ever want a few more places to hike around give me a call. i know some pretty good ones that might just be one heck of a workout for you if your interested. heck i just remembered that meteor falls is a good place to go around on the outside, the path is much smoother and there's a few of them you can even follow that head inside the caves, it'll be fun!"

speed date 4/4

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 7:58:16 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Jagged pass, huh? He’ll have to check it out. Before he can inquire anymore, their speed date already ends. How disappointing, time passes so fast with these events. [break][break]
Lux graciously accepts the card and stands, then briefly bows his head. Always the polite one.[break][break]
“Thank you very much. I had fun. If you’re not too busy with the league, then let’s go on a hike sometime.” His Meowstic looks up at that remark, purring coyly as if to tease him. It works. Lux immediately flusters, then scoops his Meowstic in his arms, moving on. [break][break]
| SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
shining hearts [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:50:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS