part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
hey, ghouls! (the boys are here) [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 6:51:32 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Tough luck for you to be put on this job this time, eh~?”[break][break]

The words were followed by a rather spry and chipper chuckle; one that was, frankly, somewhat unbefitting of the general scene at hand. With his normal array of encapsulated companions resting at the ready upon his belt (as well as an obligatory firearm for safety, courtesy of the force) he shone the flashlight within his hand to and fro with a soft, thoughtful hum. The shadows (skewed, and elongated, and truthfully imposing at first glance) registered within his senses, but nevertheless, he continued on with his examination after eying their surroundings.[break][break]

”I honestly dunno why you’re so scared of these things, Yun,” he went on with an ongoing tug of the lips, tilting his head as he guided his light across the path before them. ”We all already know ghosts are real. You’re only hurting yourself by approaching with caution like this~...”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 4:33:28 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

aha. [break][break]
fuck. [break][break]

don't put fiora and a ghost together, or you'll get.. whatever this is. whatever this display was, of a woman holding a yamper in her arms and trying to contain the little, energetic ball of plush. she's not scared, not at all - there's an entirely different reason as to why she's sticking to a man's large figure so closely, and there's a reason she is most.. certainly not shaking in her boots. she isn't shaking. she isn't scared. she isn't. [break][break]

but the slightest creak in the night sends shivers up her spine, and still makes her jump, and has her arms tighten around the plush dog a little too hard and prompts a soft yelp as she immediately loosens her grip. "ah.. y-yamyam, i'm so sorry." she glancs down to the dog, who only huffs in disapproval. [break][break]

she's sticking close behind, though her brows furrow when her gaze instinctively draws to the nooks in the darkness. "i'm.. not scared." she'll insist, with the slightest gust of wind making her jump again. "i-i'm! not.. scared at all. not at all."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim— i had to stop for the night
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 5:09:12 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Aw, look at you, kid. You’re adorable.”[break][break]

He laughed at the display she had to offer, the smile accompanying it reaching his eyes easily from the sheer amusement he found within the situation. Though the creaks and the like hadn’t gone unnoticed to him, and although his own caution and wariness had been heightened as they trekked through (albeit for different reasons other than the superstitious), he continued on with a vigilant eye, peering upon the numerous doors flanking them.[break][break]

With an idle hum and whistle soon after, he glanced towards her from the corner of his eye, spinning the light within his hand a couple of times before shining it upon the path before them again. ”...As adorable as you are, though, do you really have to hold the little guy like that~?” he chuckled, raising a brow at her. ”I get it’s a coping mechanism, but are are on a patrol right now, y’know.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:06:56 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"not adorable." [break][break]

she'll say, holding the yamper like her life depends on it. she just doesn't want to deal with ghosts that could be lurking around. ghost pokemon? she can deal with those. ghost people, though? actual ghosts? those were scary, because pokemon moves don't work on the people who have actually died, and stayed human spirits. [break][break]

an officer on patrol, he says, and it's true, but that won't stop her from trying to seek the comfort of a little canine friend. "he's just.. here because i don't want him running around and causing trouble." it's a half truth when she's holding on due to her fear, and she's sticking so close due to paranoia. [break][break]

she's careful as they walk on, god knows she doesn't want to run into anything.. unsettling. [break][break]

"w-we just need to make sure there are no ghosts here, right?" she asks, holdding the marshmallow of a dog close "and there are no ghosts here, right?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 1:20:51 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Could beg to differ, but hey— whatever makes you feel better, Yun~.”[break][break]

A soft chuckle followed the words post-speech, and with a subtle, yet ever vigilant eye, he cast a gaze upon their surroundings as a hum had been the next thing to leave him. His lips pursed softly in thought.[break][break]

”That’s more or less on the money, though, yeah,” he added on. ”And I mean…technically there are, ‘cause I—”[break][break]

He was cut off by a certain, violet blob of a specter phasing through the floor and giving what, in her eyes, was a hearty greeting to the other officer and her companion.[break][break]

In reality, it was more of a jump scare, but everything is up to interpretation, really.

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 6:28:43 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

no ghosts, great, she can deal with that. [break][break]

so it was going to be an easy job. it's going to be an easy job going in and out, an no, she won't have any heart attacks and, no, she won't have to worry about something trying to spirit her away in the middle of the night. peachy, perfect, easy money. at last, she feels more at ease knowing that someone wasn't here to deliberately make it worse for her. and her heart. god save her. [break][break]

"that's fine" she clings to the yamper, who starts to pant, happily. she never hugs onto him this tightly before, so all the more affection for him. "the sooner we finish up here, the sooner we can get home. this place creeps me ou--" [break][break]

she's about to finish, until the face fo a gengar suddenly rises right in front of her, of all places, like a phantom, jumping out in front of her. the woman practically throws the yamper, straight up into the air, causing the little pup to yelp in unison to fiora screaming the following: "AAHFURGNEK--"[break][break]

what was the sound? that, my friend, is the sound of fiora turning into a keysmash. luckily, the yamper lands right on top of the gengar, right between the ears, harmlessly, as fiora's instinct is to hide behind a man holding her heart.

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 2:38:30 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

He curled his lips in to stifle a laugh, even if an abrupt, clearly audible snort escaped his being in place of it.[break][break]

He watched as the little hound flew through the air and landed atop the ghost with an odd degree of grace, blinking at it for a moment before shifting his attention to the Gengar that proceeded to ferry it around. The aforementioned creature looked up towards the Yamper for just a moment before raising its arms up towards it (it looked a bit like she was trying to pet it to no avail? Damn stubby arms…) he simply beginning to float around with the electric-type atop her head.[break][break]

The man stared for a little while longer before peering towards the other officer.[break][break]

”...I may or may not have sent Fantasma off to search ahead? Guess she’s back~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 2:43:22 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"tell me that earlier!" she cries out, her voice raised into a slight whine. [break][break]

she's no good with ghosts, and it just so happens that a ghost had harmlessly came to scare her (though she acted like it was the end of the world, and she'll admit that it was a little dramatic, but her life could have flashed right before her eyes). on the other hand, her yamper is taking a liking to these ghost pokemon, yapping up and chirping to get the large, gaseous pokemon's attention. damn the little guy. he'll attract more ghosts with all that barking, but what's she to do when he's such a good comfort pokemon?[break][break]

"y-yam yam, calm down.." she tries to hush him, to no avail of course. it goes on for a couple of seconds, until she opts to recall the little dog pokemon in favour of calling out a pichu - more to replace the electric dog in her arms. "well.. did they find anything?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 17:17:06 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

A chuckle escaped his lips as his feet shifted beneath him, bringing him within a brief stride towards his previously dispatched Pokemon. ”Oh, c’mon. It’s not like this is the first time I’ve done it, kid,” he mused on, sparing her a quick glance from over his shoulder. ”Y’know the drill. I send her out for recon. She comes back with whatever she finds. Same old, same old~.”[break][break]

He looked towards the specter before him once more.[break][break]

”That said, though, what did you—”[break][break]

He stopped short as the Gengar shook her head (body? entire being? the Gengar anatomy was honestly an enigma to him), promptly beating him to the punch. A soft, idly thoughtful hum escaped his lips as he crossed his arms.[break][break]

”...Nooothing. Gotcha~.”[break][break]

Inhaling deeply, he clicked his tongue a few times before sighing and beginning to walk again.[break][break]

”Well, that’s…good, honestly. Just means there’s probably nothing to worry about,” he added while starting down the hallway once more. ”C’mooon. Sooner we clear the place, the sooner we can get you outta here~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 8:58:52 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"w-well i guess if they didn't find anything, that's good, right?" right? [break][break]

of course it was! it'd mean that she wouldn't have to hang around longer, and she wouldn't have to be scared out of her wits. "i mean, i know that it's not the first time, but it still scares me, and creeps me out--" she pauses when her eyes catch the view of the gaseous pokemon, a grimace on her face that slowly eases as she speaks "n-not that you're creepy or anything, but like.. ghosts in general." she tacks on, hoping that the ghost's feelings weren't hurt. [break][break]

she's this close to turning back and away, until she realizes that a man's going in deeper. the woman perks up, scrambling to move along more closely as the darkness creeps up towards them. "c-can't we just go back, now?" she sheepishly asks, the officer holds onto he comfort pokemon a bit more tightly, but she doesn't dare turn back on her own. in this darkness? hell no.

[break]