celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
BLOODMONEY
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 1:50:02 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]hushed whispers fill empty spaces in a grand hall. the rich and vapid gather for one night for the same thing: priceless jewels.

she finds herself in one of the seats, middle row and blended into a mixed crowd. a black dress pools against skin and it's all part a plan set into motion by shared interests and sticky fingers.

"do you usually come to these things?" she murmurs. are they always this... boring? she's stifled enough yawns to last a lifetime in the past hour alone. how do people willingly do this shit?

she has to remind herself to stay focused. eyes on the prize, on the crown jewel of the auction. it's waiting for her...

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BLOODMONEY
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 6:07:04 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Poised and patient, sits there beside her. "No," He responds. "And, if I do, I usually attend virtually. Attending a function in person is far too much trouble in this day and age for something so... straightforward." Buying and selling was a simple sport for the wealthy, anyway.

Turning towards her, the prince continues in a half-whisper. "But if you're to get close... you'll need someone beside you that these people recognize." He adds, turning his attention back to the stage when their host finally arrives from behind the velvet curtain.

The first item on the auction is announced and hauled out not long afterwards: a fossil belonging to a strange, chili-pepper shaped crocodile of some sort.
BLOODMONEY +

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
BLOODMONEY
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 4:16:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she tries to hide the wicked turn of her lips. really, she does...

it's just that he makes it easy.

"that's why you're here, sir," she retorts, tone kept more hushed than her usual octaves. unfortunate, really... she's best when she can be loud. "although have you ever been used solely as a decoy before?"

better yet, has he been used at all? probably, given his status. men of his worth are best drained and abandoned like carcasses on the side of the road.

the first item comes, shines, and goes in an easy pace. the next item up is a strange looking flute. she's only half paying attention by now but perks up at the mention of its history. said to call to the creator... huh, eerie.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights