monkey business

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monkey business
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 15:57:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There was a threat to Verdanturf City. And when there was a threat to the city, there was a threat to the gang.

That wasn't tolerated by Caspian.

When he heard of news that a bunch of PRIMEAPES and PASSIMIANS were quite literally throwing down on Route 117, he decided to take action. These monkeys were fighters. They could cause serious damage to anyone not experienced enough or strong enough to handle them.

What if one of the kids in the gang got hurt because they didn't handle them in time? Absolutely not.

But, Cas was pleased when he got in on the action. The two men walked along the route, keeping an eye open for any skirmishes.

"How's the baby doing? And Miss Jessie?" Caspian asked Niko, looking at him with an interested look in his eye.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
monkey business
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 3:55:00 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko barks out a laugh.[break][break]

"you can call her jessie. you know that, right?"[break][break]

but it's endearing to hear.[break][break]

"they're both good. baby niko's a bitch sometimes. think he gets that from me."[break][break]

he definitely does.[break][break]

"we're gonna need you to babysit on friday. you cool with that?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monkey business
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:43:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Well, Boss, she's your girl, and I want to give her the utmost respect she deserves. So, calling her Miss Jessie sounds right to me. Maybe, one day, the gang will be calling her Mrs. Jessie."

Caspian pretended to sob, flicking away a fake tear before snickering.

"Yeah, he sure gets it from you. Miss Jessie's an angel. No way he'd pick any of that shit up from her."

Babysitting? Him? He was sort of surprised that Niko would ask him of all people. But, would Cas pass up a chance to spend time with the number one baby in the world? Hell no!

"Sure, I'll take him. What are you two gonna be doing?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
monkey business
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 6:50:41 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko raises a hand to point at a particular finger, grinning.[break][break]

"all that's missing is the ring."[break][break]

peering off to the left, he notices a bit of commotion happening behind the shrubbery. he stops for a moment to answer cas' question.[break][break]

"you sure you wanna know, bro?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monkey business
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 13:58:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Caspian raised his brows, wiggling them for good measure. A ring... he wondered if Jessie had a ring for Niko. The whole gang was betting on who would propose to who first.

He had his money of Jessie.

Niko asked if he wanted to know, which prompted a dirty implication. To emphasize his curiosity, Cas made a circle with his thumb and index finger on one hand, pushing his index finger of his other hand through it multiple times.

"Huh? Huuuuh?" he said with a shit eating grin.

However, his antics were cut short as he heard screeches. Dropping his hands, he looked off, startled.

"Shit, was that the monkeys?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
monkey business
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 7:02:09 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

the moment cas' hands drop, niko reaches over to slap the back of his head. gently. kinda.[break][break]

"no idea..."[break][break]

it certainly sounds like them.[break][break]

niko fishes out a pokeball and calls out his corviknight. though it takes to the skies, niko nudges cas on his shoulder before gesturing.

"go on, then..."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-corviknight"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monkey business
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 13:36:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There was a hand to the back of his head, and Caspian lurched forward.

"Hey! The hell?" he whined, rubbing the back of his head as he looked over at Niko.

He called forth his own GARCHOMP, allowing it to step ahead while the two were left behind. That was, until Niko decided to nudge Cas forward.

"Why are you trying to risk your best fighter by sending me first? Scared or something?"

However, after a moment of building up courage to face these fighting monkeys, Caspian stepped forward, going into the clearing where they were brawling.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
monkey business
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 15:05:50 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko's best fighter is himself, thank you. he shakes his head.[break][break]

"nah. this is just what being the boss lets me do."[break][break]

either way, niko would've been more than glad to go first. it's just that he has way more to lose now should something happen to him, and that scares him.[break][break]

up ahead, two rival primeape gangs stand opposite each other, locked in a tense staredown.[break][break]

"you take the left i'll take the right?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-corviknight"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monkey business
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 1:48:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You're an asshole. You know that?"

Flipping him off and giving him a nasty look while sticking his tongue out, Cas crept forward, tiptoeing like the monkeys would absolutely flip their shit if they heard him. Maybe they would.

He really wasn't looking for a shit show today.

"Can't we just let them work out their differences, like civilized apes?"

However, Cas went left, throwing out his GARCHOMP. He let out a roar, the PRIMEAPES turning and turning their hostility to him.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
monkey business
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 10:48:01 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"bird brain?"[break][break]

his corviknight's missing. or at least he thinks it's missing before he finally looks up to see it circling overhead. it refuses to swoop down to join the fight, however, so niko is left having to dodge the FOCUS PUNCH from the primeape.[break][break]

"you little shit."[break][break]

maybe that's what he gets for naming his pokemon insults.[break][break]

but a pokeball soon bursts open, and from it comes a bumbling dragonite who crashes into the primeape.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonite"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
monkey business
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 5:52:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: