the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 4:56:36 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

since this is their first official date, young niko chooses to dress a bit nicer than he normally does. from a simple t-shirt to a simple sweater that wraps around his frame nicely.[break][break]

and like a gentleman, he shows up on time ready to pick her up. he even makes the effort to park in the driveway before walking up to the door to knock.[break][break]

"oh, shit."[break][break]

noticing the bell a little too late, he shrugs, deciding to press it anyway.[break][break]

DING DONG!

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 5:24:35 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

who would have ever thought that she would be going on a date of all things? certainly not her. callie does her best not to be giddy at the prospect — she tries at least not to seem excited, when she texts of the recent developments to . she's easygoing, chill, cool as a cucumber.

[break][break] the fact that she's going on a date, with an older guy? yeah. definitely not something she cares about.

[break][break] it's callie's idea — since they've been spending so much time together anyways, but she hardly expects him to take her up on the offer. even less that she expects him to pull up at her house of all things.

[break][break] perhaps is more of a gentleman than she thought.

[break][break] she creeps towards the door. her gaze is quick to slide towards her mother's sleeping form - passed out from the day's events, passed out with multiple beer bottles around her. astra is asleep, soundly as ever.

[break][break] there's a knock - and then a ring. shit. her mother's stupid doorbell chime rings. loudly.

[break][break] callie rips the door open.

[break][break] "let's go!" she says, her voice a bit of a high-pitched squeak, and she shuts the door behind her and grabs niko's hand. dragging him away — somewhere, anywhere, before her mom wakes up.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc"]

[newclass=".callie3"]--accent:#7392ba; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote b, .callie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .callie3 blockquote b { font:bold 14px/12px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(30%); margin:1px 21px 11px 1px [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:26:52 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

the door flies open.[break][break]

"huh?"[break][break]

not given much time to react, niko's tugged by his hand back towards the driveway where his motorbike awaits. it's coated black with visible scratches on the body; perhaps from an accident?[break][break]

he tosses her a helmet before hopping on. with the keys already in the ignition, the engine purrs to life, disturbing the peaceful neighborhood callie lives in.[break][break]

"LET'S GO!"[break][break]

and off they go to the arcade.

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 14:18:51 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

she's in a rush, so she doesn't immediately notice but when they're standing in front of their motorcycle, it's enough for the 17-year old to blush when she realizes they're holding hands.

[break][break] it's for this reason, she's glad for the distraction when he tosses her the helmet. the brush of cool metal against her fingers is just enough to calm her. even though she fumbles a bit when handling it.

[break][break] a motorcycle. cool. she tries her best not to be too impressed. the slight flush is hidden when she places the helmet carefully onto her head and settles into the seat behind him, arms going around to wrap around her waist.

[break][break] the rumble of the engine makes her heart lurch as they set off onto the pavement.

[break][break] "where are we going?" she asks, raising her voice so she can be heard over the rush of wind.

[break][break]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote b, .callie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .callie3 blockquote b { font:bold 14px/12px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(30%); margin:1px 21px 11px 1px [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 9:27:21 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

her voice calls over the rush of wind. his head tilts back briefly to answer:[break][break]

"somewhere fun! you're gonna love it!"[break][break]

and after a good ten minutes, they arrive at their destination: the only arcade in verdanturf which explains why it might be quite crowded. it's not peak hour but there's still a decent amount of people, judging by the vehicles parked outside.[break][break]

the bike rolls to a stop before he pulls his helmet off.[break][break]

"how was the ride?"

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 21:32:01 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

somewhere fun.

[break][break] normally, callie doesn't love surprises. especially with people she doesn't all that well. but there is something to be said for relinquishing control —

[break][break] it feels good.

[break][break] her arms wrap tighter around niko's, leaning into his back and dropping her chin in the crux of his shoulder. she laughs. "if you say so!"

[break][break] her heart is still in her lungs when they roll to a stop in front of a building on the other side of town. an arcade, huh?

[break][break] callie hops off, pulling off the helmet and handing it over to . "amazing. i loved it," she says, then flashes a grin. "i didn't know you rode a bike."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 4:00:35 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

there are quite a number of things callie doesn't know about him. the bike is likely just the tip of the iceberg. but he flashes a similar grin as he stows away the helmets.[break][break]

"oh, yeah. it's a real chick magnet."[break][break]

after a playful nudge on her shoulder, he gestures over to the entrance.[break][break]

"come on. i'll go get us a buncha coins for the evening."

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 5:08:52 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

she laughs.

[break][break] "oh yeah? you take a lot of girls here, you chick magnet?"

[break][break] callie smirks, eyes twinkling like starshine. the kind of innocent expression of a young callista, before she's been burned by all the terrors that war has to offer.

[break][break] rare.

[break][break] she smiles at him. "lead the way, good sir."

[break][break] as much as she tries to hide it, it's hard to hide the excitement in her gaze as they walk over to the arcade. since moving to verdenturf, there was little else to do except be cooped up in that house with mother, and avoid her. sure, there was school, and studying, and all sorts of boring things, but there were few things that could distract her from the loneliness of missing her best friends.

[break][break] this arcade, on the other hand, was something else entirely.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 10:05:31 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"only the ones i like."[break][break]

inside, the sounds of the many arcade machines all come to life, mingling in an odd cacophony of different soundtracks and sound effects.[break][break]

"so!"[break][break]

he looks around them.[break][break]

"where to first?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PINBALL (PAST)
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 5:36:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: