WRITE REPLY

Zero's Tea box

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 7:03:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]
[attr="class","laycake-top"]
[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-1"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-2"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-img"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-icon"][attr="class","th th-skull"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric"]BANG BANG

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-2"]I GAVE YOU MY LOVE AND THEN YOU SHOT ME DOWN

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-4"]what's that sound?

[attr="class","laycake-mid"]

[attr="class","laycake-icon"]

[attr="class","laycake-lyric"]but then i really thought we had a chance

[attr="class","laycake-mid-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag"]

bang! bang! Malik Hayes + danger danger

[attr="class","laycake-mid-2"]

it was a warm night on the south side of town. they said they'd seen ya' - you were sneakin' around with a stranger. girl, these rumors are drivin' me mad. all my good friends turn their face to the wall when they see me. what the hell's goin' on? am i so blind that i can't see when i'm being had? i know it's silly, but then i really thought we had a chance. i must've been crazy! bang! bang! what's that sound? i gave you my love, then you shot me down. bang! bang! you're so cool. playin' a game; someday you're gonna lose. bang! bang![break][break]

girl, you told me you were not like the rest, then you showed me. now you're failing the test. it was easy: just an urge in the heat of the night. i believed you. now that's all in the past, 'cause i made some mistakes, but i'm learnin' fast. never put your heart on the line. never put your heart on the line! i know it's silly, but then i really thought we had a chance. i must've been crazy! bang! bang! what's that sound? i gave you my love, then you shot me down. bang! bang! you're so cool. playin' a game; someday you're gonna lose.[break][break]

bang! bang! what's that sound? i gave you my love, then you shot me down. bang! bang! you're so cool. playin' a game; someday you're gonna lose. bang! bang!

[attr="class","laycake-lyric-2"]i must have been crazy!

[attr="class","laycake-overlay"]

[googlefont=Kumar+One+Outline:400]
[googlefont=Abril+Fatface:400]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.laycake]margin:25px 0px;width:600px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;background-color:#e9e9e9; }.laycake-top { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;border-top:solid 2px #000000;width:600px;height:250px;background-color:#b09494;position:relative;overflow:hidden;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px .75px 0px #000000, -.75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px -.75px 0px #000000; }
.laycake-top-slant-1 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;margin-top:100px;border-left:solid 250px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 75px #ffffff;border-top:solid 75px transparent;border-right:solid 250px transparent; }.laycake-top-slant-2 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-right:solid 250px #e25822;border-bottom:solid 125px #e25822;border-top:solid 125px transparent;border-left:solid 250px transparent;margin-left:150px; }.laycake-top-img { height:250px;width:650px;background-image:url(https://imgur.com/DTDKFLg.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;position:absolute;z-index:1; }
.laycake-top-icon { font-size:170px;line-height:170px;text-align:right;width:570px;margin-top:35px;position:absolute;color:#e25822; }.laycake-top-lyric { position:absolute;font:60px Kumar One Outline;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:6.9px;z-index:2;line-height:60px;text-align:right;width:548px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 { margin:160px 0px 0px 66px;background-color:#000000;position:absolute;z-index:2;padding:10px 0px 10px 5px;width:465px;text-align:center;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:4.45px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#e25822; }.laycake-top-lyric-3 { font:112px Kumar One Outline;position:absolute;z-index:2;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:126px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;width:540px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 { background:linear-gradient(to right,rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,1));color:#eeeeee!important;text-shadow:none;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#eeeeee;width:515px;text-align:right;margin-top:50px;position:absolute;z-index:2; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#e25822;line-height:10px; }.laycake-mid { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WvBL93G/Aist-Firre.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; }.laycake-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.laycake-icon { height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px -15px;z-index:10;border:solid 2px #000000;padding:13px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#eeeeee; }.laycake-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.laycake-lyric { background-color:#000000;padding:15px 13px 15px 25px;display:inline-block;margin:35px 35px 35px 95px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2.6px;white-space:nowrap; }.laycake-mid-1 { padding:0px 35px 110px 35px; }.laycake-mid-2 { font:12px Roboto;padding-left:30px;padding:0px 25px 0px 40px;text-align:justify;color:#222222;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #e9e9e9; }.laycake-mid-2 b { color:#e25822; }.laycake-mid-2 i { color:#888888; }.laycake-tag { margin-top:75px;letter-spacing:1px;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;line-height:10px;transform:rotate(-90deg);background-color:#e25822;padding:15px;transform-origin:0px 0px;position:absolute; }.laycake-tag a { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none; }.laycake-lyric-2 { background-color:#000000;padding:15px;float:right;margin:-75px 35px 0px 105px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px; }.laycake-lyric b, .laycake-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#e25822; }.laycake-overlay { height:300px;width:80px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WnfdXNC/AisFire.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 10:27:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
@---
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
I
t looked like Atticus had peaked the child's interest, thank god for that. He really did not want to be stuck on the classical babysitting job, especially to someone who he could feel would give him trouble in every turn. This really wasn't going to be their usual job, working with a higher up, chasing rumors, he was really not going to add babysitting into that list, for his sake and for her sake, not about to look down on someone who was ranks above him, that would have been an easy way to paint a target upon his back.

"Soooooo... There's been some rumors and gossip going around. Mostly from the night shift grunts, weird noises have been heard all around the ship but nothing to be found." Atticus would say digging through his pokeballs and letting Emperor out, his forever loyal Persian. "What I'm thinking is that we can look around and find out what's truly going on. We can't have rats rummaging in our headquarters, right?" Hopefully putting a threat into the Team Rocket itself would sway her even further. Atticus too was banking that she also didn't want to just be babysat till further notice. Emperor finding himself comfortable in a couch while they worked on a decision.
ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 1:08:58 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]
[attr="class","mainnoah"]

Testing some edits to Wizz's lovely template
[break][break]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pretium elementum nisi eget laoreet. Etiam feugiat nisl nec aliquam finibus. Nullam pellentesque neque orci, ac scelerisque sem imperdiet vel.[break][break]

Donec ac tellus luctus, semper velit vel, viverra augue. In hendrerit quam eget lacus finibus, eu euismod tellus dapibus. Donec consectetur elit eget pretium ullamcorper.[break][break]

"Aliquam sit amet sodales risus. Aliquam a luctus velit."[break][break]

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aliquam sed turpis at nibh sodales tempus sed eu libero.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • List item 1

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.noah4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .mainnoah] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 7:52:02 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

[break][break]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pretium elementum nisi eget laoreet. Etiam feugiat nisl nec aliquam finibus. Nullam pellentesque neque orci, ac scelerisque sem imperdiet vel.[break][break]

Donec ac tellus luctus, semper velit vel, viverra augue. In hendrerit quam eget lacus finibus, eu euismod tellus dapibus. Donec consectetur elit eget pretium ullamcorper.[break][break]

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aliquam sed turpis at nibh sodales tempus sed eu libero.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • List item 1

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 10:50:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelen4"]
[attr="class","maincaelen"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@caelan

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • List item 1

[newclass=.caelen4] --accent: #585c8b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .maincaelen] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelen4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:43:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrose4"]
[attr="class","mainambrose"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • List item 1

[newclass=.ambrose4] --accent: #008c73; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .mainambrose] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 7:47:55 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]
[attr="class","maincaelum"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • List item 1

[newclass=.caelum4] --accent: #ffb7c5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .maincaelum] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ny
He/Him
August 17th
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Ex-mercenary
Civilian
Call me, call me Mephistopheles. Call me when you feel all alone
awards
1 post
part of
TAG WITH @nysos
nysos cadieux
Zero's Tea box
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 3:46:47 GMT
nysos cadieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]
[attr="class","maincaelum"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • List item 1

[newclass=.caelum4] --accent: #880808; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .maincaelum] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights