takano, trish

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
takano, trish
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 3:14:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

LOVE GIMME LOVE GIMME LOVE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]
nametrish takano
pronounsshe/her/they
agetwenty-two
orientationpansexual
played bykiwi

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM mitaka asa from chainsaw man

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Wanna see me beat your ass up and down the block? No? Too bad, dipshit. My name is Trish Takano, and mom always said I had a pottymouth. And you know what? I joined Rocket for one reason; to beat ass, and chew bubblegum. Doesn't matter what needs done, I'll be the best damned Rocket grunt you've ever seen. I'm going to become an admin one day, just you wait.[break][break]

Eh? You want more from me? Arceus, you're irritating. Fine, you want my life story, I'll give it to you. Who wants to know that boring shit? Oh well, pay attention. You might learn something. Or maybe, you'll love my bad attitude. Honestly? Don't care which.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
takano, trish
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 3:28:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]696

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Trish Takano

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Trish Takano

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She/Her/They

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Crazy

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Storytime, bitches! Sit down and listen!

[break][break]

There it was, the world's most explosive hospital visit! Dad finds out I'm not his daughter by hair and eye color, and rightly so begins to tear into Mom for sleeping with another man, who we later find out to be her secretary boy. Uh-oh, big CEO affair scandel goes wrong, leading to divorce, and Mom stepping down from the CEO position via blackmail. Don't you worry! Dad won't fight for custody, and Mom makes it my problem. I ruined her body, her career, and her marriage! I was a parasite.

[break][break]

As if I can control genetics. So now, as you can imagine, she blames me for her problems. We call that abuse, boys and girls, and the emotional damage she causes will likely take years and years to heal. And me? No shortage of hells to go through in my childhood, all of which I promptly used my fists to provide perfect dental disservices. Remember, brush every day, or you'll be a streetwalker. That's what Mom always said. Put fear in someone's head, and they'll do anything, especially if a kid.

[break][break]

Dad was still around, but any visit with Mom present was like pulling teeth. He helps raise me even if I'm not his daughter. The only positive role model in my life, boys and girls! Standing ovation, and when he's done with the bottle, maybe he will give me some love. Maybe.

[break][break]

I still get into a prestigious Kalos school, but I despise it. Snooty boys, snootier girls, and teachers who pick on the quiet one to get shit done. I hated them. But over the years, all of that damage starts to come to the surface thanks to mommy dearest. I can't keep a partner due to my damage, and trust me, bullies love to torment me over it. I see the school guidance counselor, but they can't fix me. You can't fix what isn't broken you know. I just had to reorient myself.

[break][break]

Sometime after graduation, I get my first good girlfriend, and Mom can't stand I'm happy at all. So, I break up with her? What is wrong with me, you ask? Well, this trauma conga line gets worse, but I was done with dealing with the passive aggressive comments! So, I pack my bags, and leave for the first region I can at eighteen. Hello Hoenn, what's up bitches?!

[break][break]

Turns out, living on your own sucks. I worked at a restaurant as a dishwasher, got fired because I can't wash dishes right, and now live in the worst spot in town! But the studio I have is really fine! Just the occasional bug Pokemon! I have a dog now to handle that problem. Isn't that right, Mica? She's such a good girl!

[break][break]

Now? I don't talk to her anymore. I keep in contact with Dad on occasion, but now I'm in Rocket. See how easy that is? Yeah... kept the apartment though. If anyone tries to take my money here in Slateport, I'll promptly dish out some of my long line of dental experience for 'em. I should've been a dentist!

[break][break]

... what? You want more? Nah. You can find out later.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]696

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Trish Takano

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
takano, trish
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 5:04:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC