awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
campfire chats of destiny
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 5:59:02 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat+Alternates:600,700|Inconsolata:400,700|Roboto:400,400i,700][newclass=.unb-contain] --unb-accent-1:#7B5B6E; [/newclass]
[attr="class","unb-contain"]
[attr="class","unb-img"]
[attr="class","unb-app"]
[attr="class","unb-body"]

campfire chatsfor the brave of heart

"Howdy there! You've come across my little advertisement. Let me get right down to it. I haven't been in Hoenn a long time, and it's summertime. You know what that means? It's the perfect time to go camping. Listen, everyone can go to the beach in the summer, but we're in Hoenn! We're a walk away from it all. You take a step outside Lilycove, there's the beach. You go to Slateport, there's the beach. You go to Mossdeep, it's basically a small beach island. See my point?"[break][break]"Cost-efficient too. Some people need to pay rent, you know? Beach tourism isn't exactly cheap, especially in the summer."[break][break]"We'll meet just outside of Vendanturf Town, so if there is an emergency we're just a brisk walk away from Mauville. Here's the rules. It's just THREE DAYS of camping, so no huge commitment. When you arrive, turn off your phone. You'll want the juice when you're on your way home. Oh, and we have to keep it small. Forest parties are one thing, but I'm looking for FOUR other brave souls to join us. It'll be just six of us, and any of your Pokemon and camping gear you wanna bring."[break][break]"You might be wondering who is going to cook. Wanna know a staple meal in camping? Curry. Yours truly, Ashley Sawyer, will cook curry, among other meals, during our trip. You don't have to worry about scavenging, I'm taking care of us all. You are answering my ad, so you will be accommodated. But I do recommend you get a tent. You don't want a wild Bewear coming to snatch you up when you sleep, do you?"[break][break]"Final things! We'll be staying in close proximity, but uh... if you've got the hots for another camper during our stay, try and save it for some privacy, kay? Keep it PG-13. I'm not your dad, but seriously. Sides, most of us aren't teenagers hooking up on the first night of camp anymore. Some of us like slow burn."[break][break][break][break]

seeking

four brave souls to join Isaac and Ashley on a two night bender (three days) in the woods by Vendanturf Town. Just shoot me a DM, and I'll be happy to add you on! Or respond to this post! Don't worry, if you miss your chance, I'll be doing more than one of these![break][break]CAMPERS[break]1. [break]2. [break]3. [break]4. [break]5. [break]6.
[attr="class","unb-credit"]SELKIE
[newclass=.unb-contain] width:520px; background-color:#fafafa; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid #d9d9d9; border-radius:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-img:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:500px; height:250px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mMY3io/3_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.1; left:0px; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-img] width:500px; height:250px; margin:10px 0px 11px 0px; position:relative; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-app] width:50px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#fafafa; position:absolute; top:240px; border-radius:100%; border:1px solid #D9D9D9; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-app a] font-size: 15px; background: var(--unb-accent-1)!important; text-decoration: none!important; display: flex; width: 30px; height: 30px; align-items: center; justify-content: center; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-app a:before] content:'\ecb5'; font-family: "honeybee"!important;[/newclass][newclass=.unb-body] width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-body h1] margin:0px 0px; padding:25px 25px; display:flex; background-color:#eaeaea; flex-flow:column nowrap; outline:1px solid #d9d9d9; border:1px solid #fcfcfc; font:700 36px/36px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-body span] display:block; font:400 12px inconsolata; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-body div] padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-body div h2] margin:0px 10px; display:inline-block; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--unb-accent-1); padding:2px 10px; color:#F6F6F6; font:600 10px montserrat alternates; border-radius:2px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-body div b] font:700 12px montserrat alternates; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-body div i] color:#bbb; border-bottom:1px solid var(--unb-accent-1);[/newclass][newclass=.unb-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass][newclass=.unb-contain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass][/div]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights