TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 18:13:16 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] nursing a cocktail, caden sits upon the sands of slateport beach along with everyone else who's gathered for the evening. he's a bit dressier than usual — gucci shorts and a shirt unbuttoned that's blowing in the breeze. his hair is coiffed up — styled perfectly.

[break][break] but his mood is sour.

[break][break] he had a meeting scheduled for today, which had then since been cancelled. no matter how many apologies his client had made, there was nothing that would fix the unsettled feeling in his chest when he thought about how he would be short this month. but there was nothing to do about it now. his brothers were likely busy, and plus, he never liked to push his foul mood onto them. and was nowhere to be found — not that he minded. she was a busy woman after all.

[break][break] he sighs, taking another sip of his drink.

[break][break] the alcohol makes him - at least - feel warm and pleasant. he'll drink himself into a stupor today, and tomorrow pump his veins full of saline so he can attend day shift tomorrow.

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-plus-circle"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @open

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cadenm"]--accent:#dbdbdb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 15:45:43 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

CJ frowns into their drink, confused as to why the alcohol isn’t doing anything to soften the razor edges of their nerves. They’re alone (again) at a community function, facing down the barrel of their soul, feeling ever closer to slipping back into that tantalizing, comfortable darkness that had subsumed them after Jeannie’s death.

They haven’t had a drink since. It’s been years. They finally worked up the courage (worked down their resolve?) to give into temptation, and it’s a bitter, disappointing, defeat. It doesn’t taste anything like they imagine it should. Just saccharine sweet fruit juice and solitude.

They’re so focused on the empty void of what they don’t feel they almost run into someone, dodging to the side at the last second.

“Sorry,” they say in haste, holding up a placating hand, as though the person is going to jump their shit for the transgression, “sorry, sorry. I didn’t spill on you, did I?”

erotic subtext
wearing
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 16:13:15 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] sure enough, his shit luck has it out for him. someone's not looking where they're going and they almost crash into him, dropping the remains of their drink along with it.

[break][break] "fuck —"

[break][break] he jumps up with a fierce scowl, which dies down almost immediately upon seeing the very cute face of . well, maybe he could make it worth it.

[break][break] "you did," he says dryly, his hand attempting to wipe - at least, in part - the liquid off of his shirt. it's still damp to the touch. a dark gaze slides over to the blond, carefully arched. "are you going to make up for it?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @open

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 19:45:52 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

CJ’s mouth goes a little bit dry, in part because they’d just pulled a dunce and dropped their drink all over someone, and in part because the person they’d spilled on was hot as shit, oops.

They forced themselves to swallow, and realized they’d been staring, at the broad shoulders and the movement of the stranger's throat. “Sorry,” they say, again, more feeling this time, less hurried. They force themselves to look at his face and not the press of his now damp shirt against the body beneath it.

And surely Caden meant what he said to be suggestive, but CJ’s brain catches the hook and runs the wrong way.

Their brow furrows, nose wrinkling up ever so slightly.

“I could… buy you a new shirt?”

>> reply to your open >> patch you for a year, sorry
wearing
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 14:45:45 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] the endless sorrys that spill out of the blond's mouth stir his annoyance, if only how much the other sounds like a broken record. though, it does set his ego alight. caden does like being in charge.

[break][break] he looks at the blond, as if seeming to consider, before pulling his shirt over his head and handing the discarded fabric over to the blond.

[break][break] "sure. you keep this one then, butterfingers." he gestures with his hand. "so, where we going?"

[break][break] his mouth spreads into a sneer.

[break][break] "i'm pricy, i'll have you know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @open

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 1:35:48 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

CJ watches in the kind of mystified horror one watches a car crash with as the very attractive stranger with the sullied shirt strips in front of them; half of their brain is rabbit-fast processing thoughts with its summer, this is normal, it’s hot, this is normal; the other is just-- mush, quite honestly.

They can feel the redness in their face and it isn’t all due to embarrassment.

“I--,” they don’t really know what to do but their body responds on autopilot and accepts the offered object, because before they realize it the shirt is in their hands and they have the absolutely obscene thought of how weird would it be if I smelled it?

That is the straw that absolutely breaks the Camerupt's back so they turn away and force themselves to inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. “I-I’m sure they’re selling festival shirts, somewhere. Or you can just leave it off. I mean-,” shit, fuck, shit, “--it’s summer, right? That’s normal.”

There, a modicum of practical thought. They should get a fucking award for that.

wearing
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 15:22:10 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "not a bad idea. it is hot."

[break][break] standing shirtless in front of a complete stranger might be disconcerting to some, and embarrassing to others. but caden is a maher above all things, and much like his twin, he is not so easily riled. in fact, if anything, he seems to thrive on the attention.

[break][break] his lips curl upwards into a smirk, glittering beneath starlight.

[break][break] "one problem - " he says, leaning forward. "if you don't buy me a new shirt. how will you pay me back, sweetheart?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @open

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 17:45:53 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

CJ is ready to head back to society, into the merchandise stalls and groups of people where it’s-- safe isn’t the right word, because they don’t feel endangered, really-- but less private might be a good place to start.

Unfortunately for them, they turn around right as Caden leans in, and he calls them sweetheart, and oh, god, it’s too hot to think right now.

“Um,” CJ says, voice barely a breath, face so close if they stepped just a few inches closer they’d be forehead to forehead, lips to-- “d-do you like… ice cream?”

Then their brain just hard resets, overheats, recycles, returns to basic CJ programming because their eyes rake down Caden’s exposed chest and midriff and they say “Probably not, with a body like that.”

God damn it.

wearing
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 16:44:29 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] it's almost too easy. painfully so.

[break][break] caden enjoys the blush that flutters up the boy's cheeks a little bit too much.

[break][break] he leans back.

[break][break] "i don't mind it," he says idly. even though he's not really a sweets person, but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy a treat every now and then.

[break][break] his brow arches.

[break][break] "a body like what?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @open

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 21:40:42 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

“Cool,” CJ says, still backpedaling, still painfully aware of how much of a loser they’re being in front of this very attractive stranger. “I’ll buy you ice cream, then. And maybe a drink? That I won’t spill on you, this time.”

The more they talk, the less worked up they are, like the words are snippets of steam escaping and the pressure begins to decrease. There was a reason Jeannie always said they talked too much.

“Oh, you know,” they say, waving a hand as they take another step back towards the festival-- because this guy did know, he was just trying to get CJ to say it. There was no way in heaven or hell that he didn’t know what he looked like, “like, fit. Like a calendar model. In great shape. Ketosis looks at you and cries in shame.”

wearing
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 5:52:53 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "there's a boozy ice cream stand near by. they sell pretty good sorbets." and in the name of efficiency, caden begins leading them in that direction. he does pause, once, as if assessing him. "though i wouldn't mind an actual drink at some other time."

[break][break] then he walks away.

[break][break] he waits for the other to catch up at him, looking at the colorful array of options in front of them. there are sorbets, margarita sundaes, gourmet liquor-infused chocolate bars, the list goes on.

[break][break] he makes his decision, before turning back to the blond.

[break][break] "you flatter me."

[break][break] he's smiling, but doesn't disagree.

[break][break] "you're not entirely wrong," he remarks. "i have done some modeling shoots before." in his own bedroom. not that the other needed to know that — unless he was a subscriber. "i'll take a red wine float."

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @open

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 15:40:31 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

CJ hesitates when the stranger takes the lead, guiding them to-- “A… boozy ice cream stand?” CJ parrots, unable to decide if they think it’s genius or revolting. “Huh. What will human beings think of next.”

CJ trails after them, having to not jump at the possible promise of an invite for a drink (date? No, brain, down.) at a later time. They also try to avoid making a face when the words red wine float make an appearance and are terrified to think of what that actually tastes like. Yuck.

“Okay, um… a red wine float and a Kahlua sundae, please,” CJ says, handing ID and card to the attendant, waiting for a second to take back the plastic and the receipt.

“That doesn’t surprise me,” CJ said, when their the hot stranger admitted to modeling. They stepped off to the side to wait for their order.

“Did I ever introduce myself? I’m CJ. What’s your name, so I can stop calling you the hot stranger in my head.”

wearing
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 6:35:34 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "but what if i don't want to?" caden can't help himself. "what if i like you calling me 'that hot stranger'?"

[break][break] it's just so easy.

[break][break] still, caden can't help but be curious now that he knows the other's name. cj was an interesting one - an acronym. he wanted to know what it meant.

[break][break] "what does it stand for?" his lips curl into a smile. "or do i not get to know yet? do i have to unlock that level of our friendship, first?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 20:05:43 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The shock of running into Hoenn Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive was beginning to wear off. Not in a bad way, but in a way that made CJ feel like they could stand up without their legs buckling beneath them. The rapport was easy, the responses fluid, lacking the hesitation of their earlier shyness.

“I can do that, then,” CJ says, earnest and quick and willing, “but that puts a lot of pressure on you. That means you have to say both hot and a stranger.”

See? They could do this. They could do this.

The automatic pre-loaded response to the question what does it stand for was couched in CJ’s throat, but they opened and closed their mouth without speaking.

“That’s at least top three friends,” CJ said, shaking their head, as though this was an unfortunate happenstance. “Sorry, handsome.”

There was only one person who really knew what CJ stood for and she was dead.

wearing
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FIREWORKS [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 18:51:06 GMT
caden maher Avatar
][nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "i don't have a problem with that."

[break][break] there was - after all - something inherently hot about being a stranger, after all. it was something that caden had always found personally appealing. the less people knew about him, the better.

[break][break] his gaze darkens at the denial — there was something hot, too, about being told no. not many people told caden no, and the ones that did often found themselves to regret it.

[break][break] there was a reason that caden had chosen medicine as his path in life, when his dreams had been dashed. something invigorating about finding a puzzle and solving it, something thrilling about poking and prodding and prying, until it bloomed before him like a flower.

[break][break] like a lockbox without a key — he would find his way.

[break][break] his gaze lightens a bit as he leans back, hands into his pocket. "'handsome' is not a bad name either. i suppose we'll have to do with nicknames until i earn that top three spot, huh, sweetheart?" he winks.

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]