4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 8:14:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
It's hard to resist the urge to call their names, to plead them into letting her go since they're on the same team - because really, she's chosen one side over the other in this battle. Reiner seems rather antsy, electrical sparks curling off his mane as he tries to spy a way to break through but finds none.[break][break]

It doesn't help that external forces seem to be at play here. The unknown shriek that reverberates through the battlefield leaves her shaken, gasping for air as she tries to stop herself from simply falling off Reiner's back.[break][break]

"What..."[break][break]

Her mind is spinning with panic, her thoughts jumbling up as she sees Rocket members regaining their composure and coming right at her. They have to get to the theatre, they have to see if is okay. Where are the main members of Rocket she's looking for? How far have they progressed in trying to reach the energy source?[break][break]

Chilly winds begin to pick up, Reiner's roar pulling her back to reality as he summons a Springtide Storm upon the grunts. As the fierce winds look to incapacitate any Rockets nearby, he begins to make a mad dash for it, hoping to finally break through the enemy lines.
[break][break]
[break]

Tl;dr -[break]
☆ Disguised as Rosmontis Lune, minor league gym leader[break]
☆ Luxray uses SPRINGTIDE STORM to deter approaching Rocket[break]
☆ Trying to make a break for the Littleroot Theatre (ohshit.png)[break]
☆ 50 mp (battle), 10 mp (post)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 21:18:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Despite the storm of spring and love that broke through their ranks the Grunts were as persistent as ever as the few that still stood on their feet formed a line to not let the gym leader through. However the line of Rockets soon found their fuses wiped out as a large blast of pressurized water swept them off their feet as a Blastoise came running out from the chaos surrounding them with a masked man hanging off one of the cannons of the large turtle as it unleashed another "Hydro Pump" to blow away more Rockets. As one of the grunts reached for his ball the Blastoise raced right past him and the masked man jumped off and slammed his massive body into the smaller grunt as the two of them fell to the floor with one of them on top of the other. Rising up from the ground and small kick to the grunt's head to knock them out he put himself between the minor Gym Leader and the rest of the Grunts.

"I don't know why I expected better from Team Rocket but you boys really do go after anyone do ya?" His helmet turned back towards and he gave her a thumbs up before returning the helmet's gaze back onto the Rockets who were drawing out more Pokeballs and letting out some scary looking Growlithes and Zubats. The only response out of the masked man was a jerk of his neck as the bones underneath his skin let out a small audible crack before raising a fist at them all. "Guess its time Pokkenger taught ya what happens to naughty boys huh?"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 5:43:59 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

through petal and pillar of water, rosmontis and kazimir's opponent trudges. suddenly, petals are shredded into thin slips of pink. they are carried by the gale like limp confetti.[break][break]

another battle. he does not know of the others' identities, who they are. then again, the titles of this world mean little to him.[break][break]

"out of my way." velmos says. "before i get hungry."[break][break]

a KARTANA swings into view, hovering before him like a macabre ofuda.[break][break]

"DEFOG." he says. a chilling wind flushes the area on which kazimir and rosmontis stand.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
kartana uses DEFOG.[break][break]

+50 MP (BATTLE PARTICIPATION)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kartana"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#446e95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 6:09:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Help comes from the weirdest of places, and for a moment, she doesn't quite know whether she should consider the man before her a friend or foe. What is it with the League and their funky little outfits that feels like they were based on some Sunday comic strip? Regardless, he provides cover for her, taking out the grunts with ease and even tacking on a funny spiel about teaching them a lesson.[break][break]

Deep down she does wonder if she feels bad for them, but those thoughts are buried by the sight of the approaching threat.[break][break]

"Velmos." The name makes her lips curl, her hands balled into a fist as she hops off Reiner's back. A strong pat on his back makes him charge up, unleashing a Rising Voltage straight at the strange pokemon and the megalopolan. "I can't let you or Rocket get to the energy source. It isn't something to be messed with."
[break][break]
[break]

Tl;dr -[break]
☆ OH SHIT ITS VELMOS[break]
☆ Luxray uses RISING VOLTAGE on Kartana and Velmos[break]
☆ Keep ur grubby lil mitts off the weird funky energy[break]
☆ 50 mp (battle), 20 mp (post)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 2:34:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"You." Of all the things that could have happened, of all the things that could have shown up, of all the absolute worst things that could have went down in this fight. Why was one of them here of all things? The world around Pokkenger-no Kaz, went dark as he reached down for his belt and in one swift moment swapped out his Blastoise and threw out another ball in its place.

"Why don't I throw ya some appetizers then! Till your stomach pops open!" The masked vigilante screamed as the shadow of a Celesteela towered over him and raised a single long arm at the Megalopolan and his Ultra Beast. "Blast them away!" With a loud pop a barrage of Seed Bombs escaped the Ultra Beast's arm and rained down on the otherwordly duo with short fuses as they started to explode one after another as they left the Celesteela's cannon arm.

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 5:16:29 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you have no idea what it is, who are you to judge?"[break][break]

the megalopolan withstands the electric shock with frightening stoicism. his gums bleed; however, one may wonder if it is due to the unceasing salivation and gnashing of his restless jaws rather than the painful current.[break][break]

"smohke's favorite." velmos states as he beholds kazimir's celesteela. "you know little of the beast you're ordering around."[break][break]

the kartana shakes off its shocked body and is quick conjure winds with its concise shape. a VACUUM WAVE carves into the incoming SEED BOMBS, causing them to explode around the kartana as it soars toward them.[break][break]

as it gets close, the winds shift into an AIR CUTTER against the league and their pokemon.

[break][break]

kartana hit by RISING VOLTAGE; uses VACUUM WAVE + AIR CUTTER.[break][break]

+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#446e95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 7:52:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Throughout her life, she's always had a fascination for the unknown. But considering alternate dimensions attempting to kill them to right some continuity error, the boundless energy that flows into this region, the spatial rifts that connect them to hostile universes - If Hoenn has taught her anything about the subject, it's that attempting to pry into things beyond their comprehension often comes with great consequences.[break][break]

The way he takes the electric shock shakes her ever so slightly, her hands beginning to tremble even as she forces herself to strong in the presence of danger. Another beast that she doesn't recognise, another minute passed where the location of still remains unknown. But distractions are a killer on the battlefield, and she's forced to call upon her Salamence as bursts of air streak right for them.[break][break]

A Protective barrier comes up quick with her whistle, just barely withstanding the onslaught and shattering as the last gust smacks right into it. What does she do? How do people even fight ultra beasts? What weaknesses do they have that she can exploit? Nothing comes to mind, so the only thing she can do is rely on the other person present[break][break]

"I've never fought them before... but I'll cover you as best as I can."
[break][break]
[break]

Tl;dr -[break]
☆ Luxray for Salamence[break]
☆ Salamence uses PROTECT against Air Cutter[break]
☆ 50 mp (battle), 30 mp (post)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 14:54:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the barrier was erected the Celesteela placed its large arms in front of everyone as well to take the remaining brunt of the attack as the winds glided and sliced across its metal appendages. Looking back Pokkenger gave a thumbs up to Rosmontis as well as a nod, "I'm counting on that cover. We can't let this one get away." They already had one in custody, another one would probably go a long way. Especially if he doubted just how well he was bonded to these beasts.

"I'll have ya know a good friend told me to take care of this one, and I'm piratically brothers with one I found in your fair city!" He probably didn't need to really use words to prove his point but this one deserved all the annoyance Pokkenger could give as with another snap of his fingers the Celesteela raised one of its arms and slammed it down towards the Kartana with a Heavy Slam that could shake the earth.

[][]
    * 50 MP Battle Participation
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post

-Celesteela takes the Air Cutter
    -Celesteela uses Heavy SLam on Kartana

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 5:42:02 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

sharp gales clash against the PROTECT as serrated wind chimes. clang, clang, clang. it is a relentless rhythm. a violent staccato.[break][break]

his kartana weaves in and out of the air, but it is caught by the celesteela arm. underneath, there is only quiet.[break][break]

"you've come to my city before?" velmos says, unaware due to the pokkenger's costume. "then flee here like you have done there."[break][break]

a loud clang explodes from underneath the celesteela limb. velmos' kartana spins out from under it with a scathing SACRED SWORD. it corksrews upward, forcing another VACUUM WAVE toward rosmontis' luxray.

[break][break]

kartana struck; escapes from underneath the limb with SACRED SWORD.[break]
kartana uses VACUUM WAVE on luxray.[break]

+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 9:03:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
All goes quiet when the sentience piece of origami gets caught by the bamboo tower and for a moment, she feels a sense of emptiness. Silence is a strange predator, it clashes violently against the cacophony of battle, it plants a seed of dread in the back of one's mind and clings uncomfortably to their soul. And when it finally shatters, every bit of tension built will snap and form a cascade of horrible events.[break][break]

She had hid during the megalopolan invasion for a reason. And she is quick to relive those memories as she watches Reiner get blasted backwards. The wind pressure tears brutally at her skin, stealing her breath as her eyes widen in shock.[break][break]

Teostra explodes into sheer rage, Draconic Claws reaching out to shred the paper-like beast. Rosmontis, on the other hand, scrabbles to regain her senses as she rushes to Reiner's side. Dirt and blades of grass tangle with his fur, a heavy heave of air shaking his body whilst his claws dig into the earth. Still, from his position on the ground, his stubbornness gets him to unleash a Wave of Thunder - Hopefully something that would buy them time and space to launch another wave of attacks.
[break][break]
[break]

Tl;dr -[break]
☆ Salamence uses DRAGON CLAW against Kartana[break]
☆ Luxray uses THUNDER WAVE to buy time for recovery[break]
☆ 50 mp (battle), 40 mp (post)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 5:30:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The small size of the other Ultra Beast was so tiny that with the weight of the Celesteela's arms on top of it it took a moment for the large rocket beast to realize that the smaller beast was living its arm up and sliced it up with its sharp blades. Reeling back left it open to the vaccum wave it release nearly toppling the beast over. Not wanting to risk its huge body to crush some poor unsuspecting house Kazimir returned it to its ball and reached for another one, his eyes never leaving Velmos's form.

It was true that he did run from that city long ago. Truth be told however that was still a long time ago and under different circumstances. "Too bad for you, we only left cause it was three to the dozen for us. but here?"

From another ball came out a shimmering fox that took one glance at the Kartana and let out a growl as small flames sparked to life around each of its tails as they were raised up and each will-o-wisp were flung at the sharp ultra beast circling around its form getting closer with each cycle to try and stick themselves onto it. "its two against one buddy, I like those odds."

[][]
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post

-Celesteela takes the Sacred Sword and Vaccuum Wave
    -Celesteela is switched out with Shadow!Ninetails
    -Ninetails uses Will-O-Wisp on Kartana! [Will-O-Wisp has improve accuracy thanks to Shadowfication!]

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 22:24:51 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

cotillard is unaware of rosmontis' traumas. of the flip side of his people's invasion of hoenn. at least, that appears to be what is communicated by his indifference.[break][break]

perhaps, he has numbed sympathy in favor of survival.[break][break]

his KARTANA clashes with the SALAMENCE's DRAGON CLAW. talon against sharp edge. they clang in mid-air, meeting each other in stunning swordsmanship.[break][break]

velmos sees the corrupted ninetales emit flames. as a general of the megalopolan army, the man does fold under pressure. the pressure instead, cuts his decisiveness into a concise, swift point.[break][break]

"KARTANA, take the THUNDER WAVE!" the ultra beast cries and lets itself be battered back by the DRAGON CLAW in order to take the PARALYSIS.[break][break]

the WILL-O-WISP lands, but the BURN can not co-exist with the kartana's electrical shackles.[break][break]

"and yet you're finding it difficult to take me down, are you not?" velmos replies. "let's see how you fare against another."[break][break]

he throws another beast ball, which bursts open to unveil his sleek, alien dragon.[break][break]

"NAGANADEL, cover for your ally with TOXIC." the dragon roars, clawing the air as it extends its stinger to spew poison at their opponents' pokemon.

[break][break]

kartana PARALYZED; naganadel summoned to TOXIC[break][break]

+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 3:34:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
She doesn't know anything of what went down between Kazimir and Velmos but from what she can gleam, it hadn't been good. And from what she can tell, she doesn't actually care. Despite the appearance of another ultra beast, she doesn't flinch, whistling sharp as Teostra continues to batter down the Kartana. And as he does, he spews a searing Flamethrower, fire seeking to consume his enemies.[break][break]

"Don't." She murmurs, helping Reiner to his feet as electricity dances through his mane. Instead, she calls upon her Comfey to counteract the venom, Aromatherapy swirling through the field.
[break][break]
[break]

Tl;dr -[break]
☆ Salamence uses FLAMETHROWER against Kartana[break]
☆ Comfey uses AROMATHERAPY to counter Toxic[break]
☆ 50 mp (battle), 50 mp (post), + some assists maybe

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 6:25:01 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Another Ultra Beast stood in their way now and was spraying them with toxic ooze. Memories of it melting people and pokemon quickly flooded his mind but left just as quickly once he smelled the sweet aroma Rosmontis was dishing out. The scent at least kept him focused on the battle in front of them and cleared his head a little bit. "Don't count your Torchics before they hatch."

As the toxic was cleared up Kazimir threw out another Pokeball as his Ninetails took in a deep breath and aimed a Fire Blast at the stunned Kartana. Easy prey if it thought paralyzing itself was going to save it from its wrath. From behind the second ball erupted and out came an Urshifu who landed on the ground with a heavy stomp as it eyed its foes, the feelings of anger that came off of Kazimir reflected in its eyes.

"Let's take them down Domon! Show them how we catch victory!" There was hardly a beat between the command and the bear rushing forward with its eyes trained on the Naganadel as it jumped up with its hand out and flat parallel with its body as it brought it down in an Aerial Ace on the dragon's wings.

[][]
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post
    * 10 MP IC Post

-Ninetales uses fire blast on kartana!
    -Kazimir sends out Urshifu!
    -Urshifu uses aerial ace on naganadel!

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
breach || MP
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:40:07 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the sweetest scent wafts through their space in littleroot, though it is swiftly replaced with the miasma of smoke. charred wood. bruises and blood.[break][break]

despite its speed, the combined flames slam into velmos' kartana. paralysis dooms it. dooms it to fall, and as the origami ultra beast careens toward the earth it is swept up by the recall of a beast ball.[break][break]

"what is a torchic?" the megalopolan mutters. the adage fails on his ears.[break][break]

the naganadel is able to parry the urshifu's blow, but before the battle can continue, a nearby building smashes into a catastrophic barrage of bricks.[break][break]

the battlefield is divided briefly, but briefly enough to allow time for redirection and escape.[break][break]

"we'll meet again." velmos says begrudgingly.[break][break]

he flies off on his naganadel as the battle of littleroot wages on.

[break][break]

KARTANA KO'D.[break][break]

+100 MP (BATTLE COMPLETION)[break]
+50 MP (OWN PKMN KO'D)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]