Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2019 22:15:48 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

vera knew this mission was perfect for her the moment she heard her mission handler mention miltanks. of course she would help the lieutenant take care of his farm while he was away. to make things even better, she'd caught alric right on the day after she turned in another project to her editor.

[break][break]

"we can have breakfast there!" she'd convinced her girlfriend. the older woman had no way to refuse her, exhausted as she may still be from all those sleepless nights she'd had leading up to this deadline.

[break][break]

currently, vera is putting on a pair of gloves to get started on the most important task of milking a miltank. the bucket is underneath. the miltank is relaxed. all she needs is to gently coach the milk out with her hands.

[break][break]

"how much milk will you want? tell me when to stop."

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli"]

milking miltanks @alric
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2019 20:17:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","fcd"]
[attr="class","fcdb"]
[attr="class","fcdt"]Alric felt similar to a Snorlax; lazy and tired. Exhausted beyond belief as she felt her feet grow heavier and heavier. She was not used to the sun bearing down on her. When was the last time she felt the rays just throwing her off guard?

There was no ifs, ands or buts with her girlfriend. Alric was too wrapped up in the euphoria of finishing her manuscript that she accepted the mission without hesitation (this would also tie in the amount of sleepless nights). Now, now in the heat of the sun, she began to regret it. She leans against the wooden barn, hat on her head as she let out a yawn she's been trying to stifle for quite a while.

"Just a bit, not too much," she turns her head a bit. Making eye contact with the milktank who only smiled cheerfully. "Vera, why did we accept this mission again?"

Embarrassed by making eye contact, she looked back at Vera. Hands fiddling with her sun hat. "I don't mind it, just, it's a bit sunny outside."
[attr="class","fcda"]
[newclass=.fcd]display:flex;flex-direction:row;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcdb ]background:#FB667B;width:30px;padding:35px;order:1;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcdb img ]margin-left:-11px;margin-top:-10px;border-top:6px solid #222222;border-left:6px solid #222222;border-bottom:6px solid #222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcdt ]padding:40px;order:2;font:10px/14px arial;text-align:justify;color:#b9b9b9;background:#222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcdt b ]font:600 11px Poppins;color:#FB667B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcda ]padding:6px 10px;background:#1a1a1a;text-align:right;font:600 8px Poppins;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;margin:40px -40px -40px;border-top:#FB667B 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcda a ]font-family:Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;color:#aaa!important;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fcda a:before ]content:"# ";font-family:Noto Sans;font-weight:700;color:#FB667B;[/newclass][googlefont=Inconsolata|Noto Sans|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2019 21:14:49 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

uh oh. alric didn't want too much milk but vera had already gone and milked so much, enough for six whole glasses. "oh..." she manages to whisper. the oopsie she'd made can be seen so clearly on her face, eyes open wide as saucers and mouth hanging slightly agape.

[break][break]

well. she could always give a little more to her pokémon. hopefully. fresh miltank milk was so delicious, after all.

[break][break]

"because!" vera starts at alric's question, expression as serious as if she'd been asked for her life purpose, "there's miltanks."

[break][break]

vera turns to watch her girlfriend's pained expression. the sun hat was doing what it could to protect her from direct sunlight, but if she didn't know better she'd think alric a vampire from how much she enjoyed staying inside and sleeping during the daytime.

[break][break]

with her hands busy on the miltank, vera has to come up with alternative ways to call her pokémon out of their pokéballs. she tries with her elbows at first, somehow trying to find the perfect spot from which she could balance the spherical devices. it doesn't work, for obvious reasons.

[break][break]

"hey, alric? can you help me take biscuit out?" biscuit, vera's heliolisk, could potentially help them cover alric from the sun.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli"]

milking miltanks @alric
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2019 20:26:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","misghost"]there's no reason to fret anymore, vera's prime reason was out. alric finally understood right then and there. she lets out a soft chuckle before clearing her throat. "odd reasoning, but i can get behind that." watching was more than enough for alric.

getting down just a bit, alric began to search vera's pockets. however, before doing so, her arms idly wrapped around vera's waist before pulling away to take out the pokeball. "hopefully this is the right one."

in doing so, alric lightly tosses the pokeball up to let the red beam come about. "i think we should go see the rapidash and other pokemon too, the gogoats are honestly my favourite right now, but you know after this how about we go climb a mountain and see the sunset?" it's a joke of course, the latter half of it. alric doesn't have a lot of stamina to do much of anything.

-- oh look, new template :") 
[newclass=misghost b]color:#FB667B;font-size:11px;font-family:Fira Sans;[/newclass][newclass=.misghost a]font:8px/9px verdana;text-transform:uppercase;color:#75756E!important;[/newclass][newclass=.misghost a:before]content:"# ";font-family:Noto Sans;font-weight:700;color:#FB667B;[/newclass][googlefont=Fira Sans|Noto Sans]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2019 22:21:20 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the warmth of alric's body arrives suddenly and leaves too soon. vera can feel every drop of disappointment in the lingering ghost of her girlfriend's touch, even if it had been through the fabric of her blouse.

[break][break]

"that's so unfair!" she whines, a big pout forming on her lips. though their relationship is far from purely physical, the young chemist is certain that their individual types of serotonin are so perfectly matched that she couldn't not relish in the intimacy of every hug and cuddle.

[break][break]

the thought, at least, mellows her. she could always demand all the cuddles she wanted later at night. it serves as her comfort while vera moves from miltank to miltank.

[break][break]

biscuit comes out his pokéball already guessing what the task his trainer would ask of him would be. it's not the first time he's had to fill in as alric's makeshift parasol, and it wouldn't be the last. while alric shares her suggestion, he extends the frills around his neck and positions himself to cover her from the sun.

[break][break]

"that's an amazing idea, actually," vera answers with a smile. if she closed her eyes, she could imagine the warm kiss of a setting sun's rays, the comfortable shade of tall trees, the relaxing chirping of birds in the wild. then, she reopens her eyes. "but are you sure you can handle hiking up a mountain? we could just watch the sunset from home."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-heliolisk"]
milking miltanks @alric
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 22:12:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","alric"]
[attr="class,"violetgarden"]

white crescent moon

[attr="class,"viotext"]
to get her hopes up in such a way would dishearten alric; however, vera is considerate of alric's lack of want to hike. "thanks biscuit." she nods to the heliosk as it unfurls its frills. it's embarrassing, but at this point, alric knew how to repay the pokemon in kind. as she watched vera closely, she pondered with the idea of finding a place to hike.[break][break]

"my grandfather often took me hiking and camping, maybe we should find a place to watch the sunrise and the stars." she had plenty of ideas, as an author she spent a good majority of her time researching and having on-hand experience. "fresh air, the stars above us and a nice warm fire to keep us warm." [break][break]

should she say something romantic? the next few words would be along the lines of: 'we can get under a blanket together as we drink some hot chocolate near a fire'. however, she does not state it, instead she gets in close to vera to observe her movements. "anything i can help with?"
[attr="class,"viotag"]

[googlefont=Heebo]
[newclass=#alric .violetgarden]width: 290px; background-color: #7f99bd; background-image: url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/foggy-birds.png);border-radius:2px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px 2px #e9e9e9; margin: 10px auto; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viotext]text-transform: lowercase; background: #fff;padding: 25px; margin: 5px -10px 10px; font:11px/15px arial; text-align: justify; color: #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viotext b]color: #6e8cb4; font-weight: none; font-family: heebo;[/newclass]
[newclass=#alric .violetgarden h2]text-align: center; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-top: 5px; color: #fff; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #6e8cb4, 1px -1px 0 #6e8cb4, -1px 1px 0 #6e8cb4, 1px 1px 0 #6e8cb4; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; font-family: heebo;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viotag]margin-top: 12px; text-align: right; font: 9px/10px heebo;[/newclass]
[newclass=#alric .viotag a]background-color: #7f99bd; background-image: url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/foggy-birds.png);border-radius:2px; padding: 3px 4px; background-attachment:fixed; color: #fff!important; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #6e8cb4, 1px -1px 0 #6e8cb4, -1px 1px 0 #6e8cb4, 1px 1px 0 #6e8cb4; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.5px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=#alric .viotag a:last-child]margin-right: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
milking miltanks [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 7:15:18 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the sunrise and the stars. just that phrase of five words makes her mind wander to beautiful skies and beautiful memories made watching them. “it all sounds lovely. i’ll follow you anywhere you go.” vera remembers alric’s grandpa. he did strike her as a someone who’d enjoy hiking, despite his age. it brings a smile to her face that lingers even after her skillful pulls come to an end.

[break][break]

alric’s offer comes a second too late. “it’s fine. i’m just about done here.” nothing to worry about, though. they still had plenty of activities to do around the ranch that she could help with, like for example clean the hooves of the rapidash, galarian and otherwise; and sheer the gogoats.

[break][break]

but first? breakfast!

[break][break]

“how are you feeling about pancakes? we could pass by the apiary for some combee honey.”

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-heliolisk"]
milking miltanks @alric