Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
first steps [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2019 20:03:06 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the basket she carries packs more delicacies than it looks capable of. following the kantonian custom of making small but orderly compartments in one's lunchbox, vera had managed to fit in a meal for ten inside the rattan basket, now closed.

[break][break]

now, such a large amount of food is quite heavy for a young lady, even for one with arms as strong as hers. luckily she's got fondue with her, whose

psychic

abilities served as an extra hand. half of the basket's weight was supported by the alolan raichu.

[break][break]

"everything alright, fondue?"

[break][break]

the raichu nods, a gentle smile plastered on his cute comic-like face as he returns his attention to vera. he's happy to help his trainer.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
route 102
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
first steps [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2019 0:17:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / natural cure[break]
wood hammer / astonish / forest's curse / horn leech
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
first steps [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2019 14:04:17 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

something odd happens. a cold breeze blows past them, so cold in a totally eerie way that it makes the hairs on her skin stand. the goosebumps are the least of her worries, though. before long, she feels a tug at the basket that she's certain doesn't come from her pokémon.

[break][break]

"can you see it?" she asks her companion, fairly certain she knows what kind of entity they're dealing with but unable to see it anywhere.

[break][break]

a gasp, high-pitched and terrified, is her natural reaction to the phantump's

astonish

. fondue returns it by redirecting his

psychic

towards it.

[break][break]

the basket suddenly feels heavier, now that her raichu's full focus is on the phantump, but she'd hang in there for as long as the raichu needed. or simply put the basket down if things went on for long. either way, she has the means to handle this situation.

[break][break]

"don't worry about me, fondue."

[break][break]

the alolan raichu dips its tail ever so slightly, a nod to his trainer and a motion to gather speed. his

agility

allows him to reach the phantump before it can make another move. rather than attack it, fondue proceeds to offer it a

sweet kiss

on the cheek.

[break][break]

the phantump probably isn't gay, but the kiss does make it wonder. while it tries to figure out its identity, vera tosses a pokéball at it. she'd find a good home for it.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
route 102
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
first steps [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2019 20:51:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT PHANTUMP!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / natural cure[break]
wood hammer / astonish / forest's curse / horn leech
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!