TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 8:24:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was true. they were massively stronger than they had once been. however, it did little to negate her worry. she’d known too much betrayal.[break][break]
”strong doesn’t mean invulnerable.” something she’d come to learn over time.[break][break]
the assurance that he had never been ashamed, that he was proud was nice, although it mixed strangely with the concoction of other emotions stirred up by the conversation. she allowed a small smile on her face, unsure how, or whether to continue on such topics.[break][break]
”thanks for telling me.”[break][break]
she sipped, thinking of her own name that she’d left behind. she hadn’t even heard it in so long.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 7:36:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Strong doesn't mean invulnerable.[break][break]

Gavin dips his head in acquiescence to her point, remembering vividly his brush with death at Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

"You're right." He has grown far bolder than ever he'd been in Kanto, but he is still mortal. Lulu, too. "Pyre taught me that. I might not have made it out if not for Walsh."[break][break]

There is no hesitation to confess the incident to Lulu; she'd known his suspicions of the Rocket boss and shared with him her own. Together they'd all but agreed he might be a threat to their continued existence. But now?[break][break]

"I was close to the Primal Point when it fired." He'd been trying to secure the Crystal for Rocket. "He got me out of the way... kind of. I don't think he was really there."[break][break]

It was hard to explain 's shadow manifestation.[break][break]

"Either way... he didn't have to do that." But he did.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 9:40:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

lulu was not one in the line of thinking that being saved was enough to bestow full trust. at the end of the day, having saved gavin or not, the boss possessed secrets that he would not readily give them, despite all they had done and would do for the syndicate.[break][break]
choosing to align fully with walsh was not a decision based on trust, but rather on necessity, and their connection through darkrai. furthermore, his having saved gavin did help, if only because she would hear her brother’s words of reason over perhaps anyone else’s.[break][break]
still, her brow scrunched.[break][break]
”true. well, i’m glad you’re okay.”[break][break]
the warm words came easier as tequila shots and words of familial bonding settled. she paused.[break][break]
”what do you mean, you don’t think he was really there?”

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 9:40:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Alcohol has loosened him enough to see his laughter ring warm and genuine, devoid of its usual stoic stiffness.[break][break]

"I'm glad, too. Not keen on kickin' it yet."[break][break]

He'd prefer never, but sadly Lugia's blessing has not imparted him with immortality.[break][break]

He takes some time to word his explanation on 's Pyre presence. Finding his glass empty and his head buzzing, he signals the bartender for a water in lieu of another refill. Tipsy was enough.[break][break]

"Like... imagine a hologram, but tangible." He'd been able to see through him, yet it had undoubtedly been Walsh to physically whisk him away from danger. "Guess we can add that to the list of shit he can do."[break][break]

Gavin finds it doesn't worry him as much as it once had.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 8:19:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she smiled. ”good.”[break][break]

immortality was just one of the many things lulu expected to find on the horizon. anything seemed possible when there were opportunities for manipulation of time and space. however, it was far in the back of notes, hardly holding much of her attention since after the events of the tree of life had settled.[break][break]

a hologram but tangible. her brown pinched as she tried to imagine it, hand swirling her drink idly as she did so. then, it stopped. a memory.[break][break]

”the drk triad sometimes glitch like holograms when they teleport away. at least, they did at the soiree. they seemed to be physically there, too.”[break][break]

she took a sip, eyeing over the rim at him to gauge his reaction. while the implication was there, she left it unsaid that perhaps walsh was using the same method.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 15:48:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It's not the first time Gavin has considered and the DRK Triad in the same train of thought. Perhaps that's what sees Lulu's veiled accusation settle so easily in his mind.[break][break]

"I wouldn't be surprised," he says, after a measured pause. "That he can change his face reminds me of our Megalopolan..." He scrunches his nose, "allies as well."[break][break]

Once, this information had convinced him that Walsh was out to get them, and to run Rocket into the ground. Now, he's not so sure.[break][break]

Perhaps emboldened by drink, he admits, "So long as his presence is good for Rocket, and he's not trying to kill us all, I don't really care what or who he is." The Triad were anti-avatar, and Walsh could have easily seen one of Rocket's Avatars eliminated if he'd decided against intervention. If he was Triad, perhaps he was like the one they'd encountered in the cloud. A rogue agent.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 5:26:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she recalled the conversation in her brother’s kitchen, about walsh and his shapeshifting. could the megalopolans shapeshift without their machine?[break][break]

”what or who he is bears significance when every being not from our world stands to lose everything in the case we survive.”[break][break]

it went without saying, really. cillian knew it.[break][break]

”but i agree. as long as he’s not trying to kill us all.”

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 2:54:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Perhaps he's not from our world." Gavin lifts his shoulders in a shrug, idly tracing the rim of his glass with a scarred fingertip. "We're from Galar, but frankly I don't care if Necrozma razes it to the ground."[break][break]

There is a part of him that pines for the snowcapped mountains and ancient stones of Circhester, but that part of him had grown so small as to be insignificant compared to how much Gavin cared for Hoenn's fate. This was home, now, in ways that Galar had never been.[break][break]

"I'm not saying we shouldn't be careful around him." Gavin still often found himself jumping at shadows. "Just that our previous thoughts about the severity of his threat might've been overblown." A sharp laugh. "I'm no longer considering taking the first opportunity I get, is what I'm saying."[break][break]

Had Lulu realised how close he'd been to treason?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
burning [pub/c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:52:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

a second of contemplation passed. ”hm. y’know, same. fuck it.” she took a drink, thinking little more on the topic of galar’s demise.[break][break]

the severity of the threat of had most certainly not been overblown at all, but she let it go. her brother's loyalty would never be easily swayed. at least for now, there was stability in the syndicate.[break][break]

time would only tell, surely, how dangerous the boss was.[break][break]

”i’d say that’s wise. no sense in putting yourself in unnecessary danger when we don’t know what we’re dealing with.”[break][break]

their loyalties would remain as they were—but the future would only become rockier for the quinns, as 's betrayal came to light. for now they boozed as quinns do, and drank to sentiments they did not know the weight of.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights