Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fresh Coat of Paint (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2019 21:47:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In the aftermath of Rocket's latest power play, as well as the incident in Mossdeep City, more of Hoenn's citizens had to be relocated, either across the Region, or into other Regions all together. Those who did decide to stay behind, despite Rocket's tightening grip on the Region, would mainly relocate to either Rustboro, Mauville, or Lilycove City. Thomas, having recently been forced to abandon his Ranch-to-be in Verdanturf, was among the refugees moving to Lilycove, along with his girlfriend.

Getting a place of his own was easy. But to many of Verdanturf or Fallabor's people, new housing would be a harder issue to come by. Many wealthy families, including his own, would pitch in towards giving aid to those moving into new settlements, whether it was buying up vacant housing, or aiding in restoring degraded housing to livable conditions.

Thomas, being in the area, and having nothing better to do that day, decided to help out in the clean up effort of one apartment complex. Previously, it had been occupied by small time thugs in the area, before being purged of their presence. From there, it was cleaning up the graffiti, dealing with any damages, and for the time being, acting as a security guard, should the thugs try to come back for retaliation.

Thomas' Pangoro and Chesnaught were both hard at work, removing heavy objects from the house, such as furniture. In their current state, they would not be suitable for use, so they would either be taken to be disposed of, or salvaged if possible. For the time being, Thomas, garbed in a sleeveless white shirt, blue jeans, and black boots worn over the pant legs, diligently and silently cleaned the graffiti from the walls. Of course, this process was just for getting ready to apply primer over the walls, before giving it a fresh coat of painting.

"How are you fairing?", Thomas would ask, turning to his partner. His hair was tied into a ponytail, his face covered with a white mask to protect himself from the fumes of the primer and paint he'd be applying to the wall.

tags: @esme
notes: Thomas' Pokemon are doing the heavy lifting, while Thomas himself is getting ready to deal with graffiti. Feel free to have Esme do whatever she'd see fit to do.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2019 22:14:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]
[attr="class","wiingtopimg"]

[attr="class","wiingtop1"]bodybody

[attr="class","wiingtop2"]Let's end your time to lay low, Your knees a-bending, so

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]It's ready, set, go

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]Your booty shaking, you know, Your head has no right to say no

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

A bit clueless to the Rocket's powerplays, or most of what they had been up to, she only really knew stories. She heard them growing up, and luckily she had left home to become a idol before Kanto fell, even though her parents wanted her to stay. Her parents had gone to Alola, where they had family and were to take over something, she never listened when they went into snob mode. It was apparently safe there, she knew enough about Rocket to know not to join them at least, now she was trying to help as much as she could. Most people didn't write her off as just a cadet, but as a kid, like a 10yr old.[break][break]

Oddly enough she was able to buy a house, if she saved up, but her Arcanine usually ruined that plan. So she didn't really have a place to live. Most of the time she stayed with friendly people in the town she currently was in. So she could feel a great deal of sympathy for many of these refugees, and it was another reason she didn't go around flashing her money.[break][break]

On top of all that, apparently you could help clean the area up, considering she had nothing better to do she decided to drop in. Usually Thomas could be seen around these parts, perhaps he would be cleaning or guarding the place? Deciding to drop by, she looked around, the apartments were a mess, it was a shame really. Suddenly she saw Pokemon heading in her direction with some furniture. Either someone else was working in the building, or perhaps Thomas was here indeed.[break][break]

Careful not to get in the Pangoro and Chesnaught's way, she walked into the doorway. She saw it was indeed Thomas hard at work, silently cleaning the graffiti from the wall. Looking around she tried to find a way. Like most people who cleaned, she got distracted, quicker than anyone in the history of ever. Finding a sheet she looked at it for a moment before leaping around the room. The sound of a sheet breaking the silence, the silence in between graffiti being cleaned, the furniture being taken away.[break][break]

Suddenly she heard Thomas ask how are you fairing not expecting him to turn and talk, she let out a eeep and tripped. From her place on the floor with the sheet slowly falling to cover her, a muffled A-Okay, Tom the Bomb could be heard. She laid there for a moment, getting up after a few moment. Sitting up on her knees the sheet remained on her shoulders. Noticing she shrugged it off, and finally stood. Lucky, I can't wear a ponytail. She said as she walked over to him. Giving him a poke in the ribs when she reached him. Anything I can help with? I can braid your hair. She said with a grin.[break][break]

'Cause you know we're living in the fast lane, speed up

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

IDK words

[attr="class","wiingbot2"]for

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Esme is going to cause havoc lol. The Esme's Box so to speak.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:126px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px 1px 0px #000000, -1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -1px 0px #000000, -1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px -1px 0px #000000, -1px -1px 0px #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #dea02c; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2019 19:00:27 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Pangoro and Chesnaught were putting down the latest haul of theirs out to the curb, the two would spot a green-haired girl. While the Chesnaught was apprehensive of her presence, not knowing her at all, the Pangoro was at eased, and let out a grunt, urging his younger companion to ease up. Brutus had gotten to know the green-haired girl back in Kanto, well before he evolved into the Pangoro he became. If anything, the Pangoro was happy to see her, and made sure she could get into the building, before the duo would follow her back in, to continue their work.

As Thomas turned to face the other person, he would notice the short, green-haired girl stumbling over, with a tarp falling over on her. Thomas rushed to pull her free of the tarp, the girl would free herself, the tarp resting over her shoulders, before she got back up to her feet, before Thomas could even get in close to offer her a hand. "You okay?", Thomas would ask her. "In any case, I mistook you for someone else. Got too absorbed in my work, I suppose. My partner today said he'd be arriving late.", he would tell Esme, frankly a bit embarrassed.

Thomas would watch as the duo would manage to haul out the sofa from the apartment, clearing up the floor entirely. "You wanna help me lay out the remaining tarp? Afterward, we could apply the primer together, then get a fresh coat of paint on these walls?", Thomas would ask the shorter woman.

"If you'd like, there should be spare sets of goggles and masks, as well as coveralls, in the lobby.", Thomas would offer to her.

notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2019 20:40:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

[attr="class","wiingtop2"]Let's end your time to lay low, Your knees a-bending, so

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]Your booty shaking, you know, Your head has no right to say no

Had he still been Pancham, she would have likely Reconized Brutus right away. These days everyone was trading Pokemon like it was going out of fashion. Some people had attachments and simply got the evolution. She while the Pangoro seemed familiar, her typical energetic self, avoided getting in the way of the busy Pokemon, and went towards where she was about to cause her typical chaos.[break][break]

Thomas was always nice about what was seen as troublemaking. Others would have thrown her out, or would be more wary of her. It likely was because he knew her, and knew she didn't mean as much harm that she appeared. She smiled at Thomas as he asked if she was okay, and followed up that he mistook her for someone else. His partner was going to be arriving late.[break][break]

Oh I am fine, you know it's my typical clumsy. She then looked up at him, tall as ever, Ayyye embrassment looks good on you Tom. She teased him lightly. Had she been tall enough she would poked a cheek, she could only poke his stomach, short as she was. At him mentioning all the work tht needed done she nodded with a smile. Sure! She had been playing with the tarp after all. Grabbing it she quickly laid it down where it seemed to be needed.[break][break]

He mentioned goggles, marks, and coveralls in the lobby, so she ran with a skip in her step into the lobby. Grabbing the supplies she needed. It took a moment to get set up, but soon she zoomed back into the room. Hey you're tall as ever. Let me get the parts you can't reach! Like a monkey she attempted to climb up his back, settled she gave a giggle. So this is what it feels to be tall.[break][break]

IDK words

Tis shorter ^^

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:126px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px 1px 0px #000000, -1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -1px 0px #000000, -1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px -1px 0px #000000, -1px -1px 0px #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #dea02c; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 4, 2019 14:33:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas let out a chuckle as she made her remark. The trainer simply gave the shorter girl a friendly smile. It was true, the main reason he put up with her antics was because he knew her well enough. Thomas had fond memories of the times they got together. She was one of the few people he felt like he could be himself around, especially considering where their meetings took place.

While Esme was grabbing her own set of protective gear, Thomas would pull out a pair of goggles he had placed nearby, as well as a roll of blue painter's tape. Despite his mention of coveralls earlier, Thomas himself felt he had little need to put any on, considering he came in clothes that he had no problem getting dirty. His hair could easily be washed out later.

While he waited for Esme to return, Thomas would begin to tape off the areas that he didn't want to get the primer or paint on, at least for the moment. By the time she was done, Thomas was midway done with taping off the lower parts of the walls. Thomas stood up to greet her once she got in. He was taken by surprise when she climbed up onto his shoulders, but quickly collected himself.

"If you'd like, I'm setting up painter's tape along the tops and bottoms of the walls, so we don't accidentally paint over areas we don't want to get paint on. If you'd like to help me with that, I'd welcome it. After that, we can begin applying the primer. I've got rollers with extending handles that can easily make it to the top of where we want to apply it.", he would tell her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 12, 2019 20:24:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Esme would never, even in her over friendly nature, climb just anyone like a tree. Her friendship with Thomas made it so she felt comfortable to be her weirdest self. He knew her anyways, before she knew to rein it in, so it was pointless to try and act normal. She felt like the feeling was mutual. Thomas was so serious all the time, and she hardly saw him smile. It seemed when they got together though, he would at least chuckle a little or smile. Which in turn made her happy.[break][break]

At his suggestion of setting up painter's tape along the tops and botoms of the walls, she nodded. Right now it made sense to do the tops, where It would be easy enough being a small as she was. She had a roll of tape around her wrist from her goofy actions, now it was coming in handy. She started to place the tape where it needed to be, and later she was short enough to put it on the bottom, without hurting her back. It was perfect. Right now she was able to make it so no ladder was needed.[break][break]

So what happened to your friend that was suppose to help? He is beyond late. She said with curiosity as she worked, not that she minded hanging out with her friend, all while helping people. After she helped with the tape, she hoped down, easily enough like a monkey or a clumsy kitten. She started to tape the bottom, so that soon the walls could be primed, as she finnished where he left off. Singing a little tune while she worked, looking different but still dapper in overalls.[break][break]

IDK words

Sorry for the short and late reply.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 14, 2019 4:53:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The surprise factor aside, Thomas didn't mind the shorter girl climbing onto his shoulders. If anything, he was used to her more eccentric antics by now, given their past together. If anything, he was worried about how she held up in public, given the gap in time they had apart. Nevertheless, being around an old friend like her, someone he could loosen up around, if one could even consider him loosening up, was a good feeling.

The advantage of having her on his shoulders was that he didn't have to break out the ladder for her to apply the painter's tape to the ceiling. Thomas would carefully walk her around the perimeter of the apartment as she applied the tape, careful to maintain their balance, and not topple over, or cause her to fall off. It was a slow process, but one that went smoothly. Once she climbed off his shoulders to get the floor, Thomas took the time to crack open the first can of primer, pouring the necessary amount of the contents into the tray in order to apply it to the rollers. Thomas would then grab a roller for himself, while leaving out the rest of the set for Esme to test to see what she was most comfortable with.

"I suppose he had work come up. He warned me as much.", he would tell her patiently. "Before we begin, go ahead and see which roller you're most comfortable with. They can all extend to the top of the walls easily, so range isn't an issue.", he'd tell her.

After she was done applying the tape, Thomas turned to her. "If you don't mind me asking, what brought you here today?", he'd ask his old friend.

Outside, Thomas' Pangoro and Chesnaught were aiding the workers handle the furniture that was able to be salvaged, turning over and holding the heavier stuff, while the humans would carry out working on the finer details in relative safety and comfort.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 16, 2019 4:06:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Considering her rather eccentric personality, she had that love me or hate me reaction, luckily so far she had more love me than hate me reactions. She liked to think she was making friends, not enemies. It was nice hanging around an old friend though, someone who knew her personally, yet didn't care that she came from a rich family.[break][break]

She'd like to think that she was helping out the best she could, at least they didn't have to stop to move the ladder, as Thomas was mobile. Once all the tape was in place the smell of primer filled the room, it was a weird smell considering she didn't paint or prime often. All the same she was enjoying herself, working to help those that needed it. She eyed the roller that had a extender, unlike Thomas, she couldn't reach that high. On top of that she didn't want to slow them down, climbing on his back worked for tape. However knowing her she would get primer in his hair or something. Holding a few different rollers, she came to find one she liked, which of course she had to wield like a weapon first.[break][break]

At hearing work came up for his partner she frowned. That is a shame. Even if he warned you. At him menioning the roller, she held it up triumpanly, Found it![break][break]

At being asked what she brought her here, she just shrugged before dipping the roller in primer. Boredom mostly. As I was walking by I heard noises so I came to check it out. Although I didn't expect you. She said with a giggle. To find an old friend was difficult.[break][break]

IDK words

Sorry for the short and late reply.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 20, 2019 20:57:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would watch as the shorter woman selected her roller, even getting a chuckle out of her wielding the rollers like pole arms. If anything, he almost found such a display to be adorable. The former Interpol Agent would stick the roller into the tray of primer, allowing the sponge material to soak in what primer it could, before pulling it out, and getting to work.

"It's no big deal. I was prepared to do this by myself anyway. I do appreciate you sticking around to help me.", he would tell her as he got to work on applying the primer to the wall. Though he was exercising some caution in how he applied the primer, not making too much of a mess, getting some on himself was no big deal to him. After all, he was wearing clothing he didn't mind messing up, and was going to be taking a shower after he was done for the day.

"I see. It has been too long since we've last spoken, hasn't it?", Thomas asked her. "I should apologize for failing to keep in contact with you. I got caught up in my job, to the point where I hardly contacted my family. Even fucked up a relationship that way...", Thomas told her, frowning as he thought back to his ex-girlfriend. Even if he had Jasmine now, and what they had was going well, he couldn't help but regret what happened between them. All he could do was wonder how she was doing, if she had found someone who could provide her the happiness he failed to provide her.

"But enough about that, how have you been doing these past five or so years?", he would ask her.

The conversation would roll as the two worked to apply the primer to the wall. Before they knew it, the walls would've been given a healthy coating of primer, to the point where what traces of the prior vandalism remained were the supplies used in cleaning it up. "While we wait for the primer to dry, you wanna check on the others outside with me, see if they need anything else in the meantime?", he would ask Esme.

notes: Conversation continues & primer applied

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 22, 2019 11:10:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Getting a chuckle from her friend due to her antics, she gave a wide smile of her own, Thomas had always been so serious. She felt her awkward and somewhat silly behavior at least wasn't a complete waste. It seemed to loosen him up and get him to be at least a little less serious.[break][break]

I couldn't leave you to do it by yourself, plus I find painting fun! She said still smiling, it was true, granted it was a wall and not a canvas. Though in her eyes anything could technically be a canvas. She doubled anyone who planned on living here wanted artwork on their walls, they would just be glad to have a place to stay in. A single color would be enough. She peeked at Thomas to make sure she was doing it right, she didn't mind getting dirty, but she did want to prime correctly.[break][break]

At Thomas speaking again, she didn't peek, but looked him straight on. Eyes to the ceiling after he spoke, she almost put a finger to her lips, but avoided getting primer on her lips. Yeah! I missed you. He continued to speak, and she lost her smile for a moment, I am sorry to hear that, I can understand you being busy. You always were a workaholic. Sorry about your relationship though. She hadn't ever had one, a proper one anyways, always being forced into potential marriages. Luckily she got away, she didn't want to marry a stranger.[break][break]

She perked up when he asked how she was doing, Ah well, its been good. I've been making a lot of friends. Friends my parents probably wouldn't agree with. Uh! No one bad. She clarified. Her parents just didn't think anyone not rich was worth her time, when honestly she should be the judge of that. The people she met were kind, that was more important than money. I met a gym leader who was super helpful, and a sweet guy who got me cake. I am enjoying my freedom. I hope my parents don't get fed up and drag me home... She said pouting. She really was having fun. I may become a gym leader to prove my worth to them. Wouldn't that be cool?! She asked with a excited smile.[break][break]

While Esme was a strange one, she didn't exactly find paint, or this case primer dry. At least any and all prior vandalism was gone. At Thomas' request she nodded. Alright! With that she took her tiny legs and dashed outside, going to make sure no one needed anything, and if they did she would assist them.[break][break]

IDK words

Any mistakes is due to my finger, apologizes.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height