orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
All My Lies Are Always Wishes [BAR CRAWL]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 14:57:05 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtol"]
[attr="class","main"]

Back to his place...?[break][break]

He's trying not to read too much into this. He crushes easily on people, all too eager to interpret a simple invitation as something more. Insecurities manifest as a desire to feel wanted by someone, anyone, and it certainly wouldn't be a first.[break][break]

But it could also put Caleb in a really awkward position if that's not what he's asking, and Arceus Orion wished his brain would shut up for two damn seconds so that he's not just staring at Caleb like a deer in headlights. If Caleb was interested in hooking up, he might well interpret this the wrong way and think that Orion was horrified by the prospect.[break][break]

Caleb's clarification seems to affirm that, and Orion's blush deepens, this time more from embarrassment than anything else.[break][break]

"That sounds great," he agrees, now entirely unsure if he's hoping it'll be Netflix and chill or just, like, literally watching Netflix and talking the whole time.[break][break]

Caleb was too pretty, and it was incredibly unfair.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtol] --accent: #bf5475; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 2:48:49 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest3"]
[attr="class","calebtest3title"]

SOCIAL

[attr="class","calebtest3body"]

There was nothing fair about the ways Rocket had broken Orion and Caleb, shattered them into scattered pieces of anger, grief, and self-loathing. It was all Caleb could do to attempt to hastily reassemble himself in the face of Orion's tentative trust, the cute blush on his cheeks and the soft, vulnerable way he consented to Caleb's offer tugging at heartstrings Caleb hadn't even realized were there. We need each other, he realized, even though he knew this likely wouldn't be the last time Orion lashed out at him because of his past.[break][break]
For now, though, the scales were tipped in Caleb's favor.[break][break]
"Cool, let's go," Caleb grinned, standing, beckoning for Orion to follow.[break][break]
The next morning, Caleb would lay awake in the early hours just before dawn and consider the peaceful form of Orion sleeping beside him, run his fingers through feather-soft black hair, and idly wonder if he had taken advantage of his friend. A part of Caleb knew Orion had benefitted from the shared intimacy - all of the tension from their argument draining away, transferring into a different sort of passion - but he also knew that he wasn't a good man to love, or follow, or believe in.[break][break]
All the same, he had needed to feel something and Orion had clearly wanted him and so he took, and he took, and he took. Maybe eventually, he'd be able to give something back.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Caleb’s Outfit[break]
- Social![break]
- Prompts
  • Write a mission or social thread located at Moonblast Microbrew
  • Feel or expresses affection (either friendly or romantic) for another character (including NPCs)
  • Reference a Winter's Kiss in at least one of your posts

[attr="class","calebtest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","calebtest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".calebtest3"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 3:09:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: