Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 3:20:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]
[break]
THE LONE KING & HIS EMPTY CASTLE
[break]

It was a night like many they'd shared in the years since coming to this altered Galar. Frustrations had boiled over between Motostoke's courier and one of its two kings — until passions ignited into physical release. [break][break]

Once they'd quelled their desires for the evening, showered first. He returned to the room with damp hair and a linen robe wrapped around him.[break][break]

There he saw still reclined in his bed, back slightly propped against the headboard. His lower half was covered by the duvet, but his well-chiseled torso was still on full display. Purposefully so, if Barnaby had to guess. King Harcourt was nothing if not a damnable tease.[break][break]

"Humor me." Barnaby beckoned softly, feeling the bliss of exhaustion pulling at him as he entered the bed beside Caleb. He leaned on the headboard in much the same way, pivoting his body so that it faced the false king. [break][break]

"I've been curious about something."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 4:00:40 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The word "lover" was insufficient; it did not adequately encompass all that had become to Caleb. Of course, the nature of their connection was a carnal one, but it was also an unspoken lifeline, a thrill amidst an otherwise peaceful monotony.[break][break]
It was the same dance every time: Caleb would resist just long enough to challenge Barnaby, but then he would inevitably give in, roughly reacting to the other man's temptations with a violent, insatiable need. Every time, he told himself, this is a bad idea. And yet, something about that admission only made him that much more susceptible to the ways in which Barnaby could seduce him.[break][break]
Sapphire eyes glittered as the courier returned to the bed, smelling fresh and vaguely floral. How the king ached for this man, could not say no to him, even though once upon a time, they were supposed to have been enemies.[break][break]
More often than not, they'd fall asleep in a tangled mess of limbs, and Caleb would wake to an empty bed, Barnaby having melted into the shadows of the early morning, disappearing on the back of his Spectrier to the outskirts of the city. It was unusual for them to talk for long, physical pleasure being their primary means of communication.[break][break]
Barnaby's voice was a silken caress as he made his request, intriguing Caleb.[break][break]
"I live to serve," the king joked, his grin wry. "Ask me whatever you'd like."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Goodbye Galar: Shield (Social Spinoff Thread)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 23:34:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[break]

The question he had for Caleb had grown on Barnaby as he'd traveled over the years. Time and again, he watched as his friends and acquaintances fostered new relationships or built upon existing ones. Even and had eventually bound themselves together. But not Motostoke's other false king...[break][break]

"So many of the people that came here with us have moved on to have... happy lives." The inflection in Barnaby's voice made it clear that he did not consider being trapped in this poisoned realm to bring happiness, no matter the circumstance.[break][break]

"Marriage. Children. So I wonder..."[break][break]

His pitch softened as an idle finger moved to trace along the grooves of Caleb's chest and abdominal muscles. Barnaby's touch was light and deliberate, slowly snaking its way downward.[break][break]

"You're not impotent." was uniquely qualified to verify this fact. As if to make a point, the tip of his finger ended its journey at the tip of something else.[break][break]

"Yet you've no queen, no little princes and princesses running around your makeshift castle..."[break][break]

His was a cat's curiosity, all languid talk and smirking smile.[break][break]

"Why?"

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 0:30:55 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb sighed into Barnaby's delicate touch, the other man's fingertips feather light against the king's exposed skin. The courier's smirk was playful as he began their dance anew, teasing at intimacy even as he asked Caleb a relatively serious question.[break][break]
It was a good question. One that, strangely, nobody else had thought to ask him - not even Isaac.[break][break]
"Once, I might have told you that I do not deserve happiness," Caleb murmured, thinking of the man he'd once been a lifetime ago in Kanto. As he spoke, he twined his hand idly through Barnaby's long, midnight hair. It was still damp, but that did not deter the king from grasping at it, curling his fist none too gently.[break][break]
"Now, I would say that I am simply incapable of possessing it."[break][break]
Caleb's heart had once been solely oriented towards redemption, the suppression of a long-held guilt made easier by choosing acts of goodness. He had learned, however, that such a path was fraught with turmoil, and far more nuanced than he could have ever expected. The past was stubborn, and a man could arm himself with guilt instead of repress it, and find himself stronger for it.[break][break]
The only price was loneliness.[break][break]
"Besides," he added in a lower tone, pulling the hair held tightly to encouraging closeness between them. "I am not so convinced that marriage and children are required in order to find happiness." He'd seen the look in Barnaby's eyes as he'd asked his question: contempt for the choices so many others had made. "It seems you don't disagree."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 1:09:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[break]

Incapable?[break][break]

It was an answer that Barnaby hadn't expected. To the citizens of Motostoke, appeared so charismatic and invested, as if he truly cared about their wellbeing. The king put his heart into his work and showed his depth of concern on a daily basis. A man of the people, justly coveted.[break][break]

Yet not a happy one?[break][break]

This was a new layer to the man sharing his bed with . [break][break]

"I wonder what deep, dark secret you harbor..." The courier mused aloud, watching as Caleb's hand reached out to intertwine with long strands of dark hair. It was a soft touch at first, so Barnaby continued.[break][break]

"That makes you believe you're—" Incapable, is what he would have said, if Caleb's rough pull hadn't cut him off. The jerking movement was enough to force the closeness he was looking for; Barnaby fell forward nearly into his lap, his robe slipping off his right shoulder and exposing the skin beneath.[break][break]

Throughout this Barnaby's eyes never left Caleb's, though now there was a flash of a challenge in their cobalt depths. [break][break]

"You're right, it's quite the opposite. Having either would be a death sentence for my own happiness." There was a subtle fire to his voice, as if the pain of Caleb's touch had stoked something already smoldering within him.[break][break]

"Now release me, Caleb."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 2:24:37 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb released him, his turn to smirk. He liked the way Barnaby said his name, the confident drawl of a man certain he would be obeyed. Which was all part of the game they played, of course: obedience and disobedience a fine line the both of them enjoyed toeing.[break][break]
And so it was, that when Caleb acquiesced, he followed up the release by snaking the same hand around Barnaby's throat, applying just the gentlest amount of pressure - something that teased tenderness and possession alike. It was easy to do now that the other man was closer, as Caleb had intended. His thumb caressed the soft, supple skin where jaw met neck.[break][break]
"I could say the same about you," he answered, on the subject of deep, dark secrets. "Mine are not half so interesting, I expect."[break][break]
Barnaby could earn them, extract them from willing lips. He had that power, Caleb knew.[break][break]
To his surprise, Barnaby willingly admitted to one of his own.[break][break]
"You value your freedom," Caleb observed, as Barnaby declared with intensity - perhaps even a measure of vitriol - his distaste for the domestic life. "Marriage, children, they are pretty cages others don't mind locking themselves in, but not you."[break][break]
Not us, his own blue eyes seemed to emphasize. Stormy like the ocean in comparison to the gemstones gazing back at him, a fitting contrast.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 3:44:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[break]

"Good boy," Barnaby purred, the praise a natural consequence of Caleb's expected obedience. [break][break]

Theirs was indeed a game that teetered between the sweet release of submission and the empowerment of domination. It kept the relationship at an exhilarating flux, even after all these years.[break][break]

"Probably not," Barnaby agreed with a teasing lilt in his voice, enjoying the feeling of Caleb's hand on his throat. In fact, he leaned into the touch, purposefully increasing the pressure of the hold. [break][break]

Tighter, his body language practically begged.[break][break]

"But many of those secrets are from another life." Their life back home, in Hoenn. In Kalos, too. All places they may never see again. Barnaby hadn't been resting on his laurels, however; there were perks to being a courier, after all, and he'd taken advantage of the position to amass new secrets.[break][break]

That was not something for to hear. Instead, Barnaby leaned into this talk of freedom and cages.[break][break]

"...you're observant, I'll give you that." As they spoke, the courier's hands did not remain idle. They found their way to the cloth fastening around his robe, attempting to undo the loose knot. The fabric felt too stifling now.[break][break]

"Not us," Barnaby corrected, seeing the admission in Caleb's eyes. "The difference is that I don't have a duty to Motostoke, as you do, King Harcourt. Or are Isaac and Cygne enough to fill the role of royal incubator?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 4:20:22 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

As the robe fell away, discarded, Caleb drank in the sight of the man before him with a hungry expression; it hardly mattered that they'd been together for some time now, the flame of desire was so easily - effortlessly - stoked, in part, because of the way they constantly teased one another. Over and over and over, endlessly impassioned.[break][break]
He's beautiful, Caleb thought for the millionth time.[break][break]
Ever so subtly, the king tightened his hold on Barnaby's throat. As he did so, he leaned in and pressed his lips to Barnaby's ear, rough stubble brushing against a satin cheek.[break][break]
"They are more than enough," Caleb emphasized, meaning it. How he loved his chosen family, defended them even now, in the wake of Barnaby's curiosity, his whims. His voice was a low growl in the ear of the courier as he continued. "More than enough to lead armies, to inspire the people, and yes, to provide heirs for the kingdom."[break][break]
What did Barnaby know of duty? One so free-spirited could not fathom serving anyone other than himself first and foremost. Caleb knew the courier held some measure of loyalty for the witch of Motostoke, but even she did not have the power to fully reign him in. If happiness was such a rarity in their poisoned world, who was Caleb to judge the ways in which one man might seek it over any other?[break][break]
It was not lost on Caleb however, that given the choice and despite his freedom, Barnaby sought out the king's bed on a regular basis. One might even call it routine. A necessity.[break][break]
"So instead of have my own children, I protect theirs." Tighter still. "Surely one so clever can see how that is something of a compromise, when it comes to my duty."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 23:43:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[break]

Caleb's rough voice caused goosebumps to pimple along 's exposed skin. He was posturing, of course — defending the other royals at the barest hint of criticism — but Barnaby didn't mind. He'd done it on purpose, after all. And just as Caleb likely wanted, too, the thrill of it made the courier stiffen in the king's palm.[break][break]

That wasn't all that stiffened, either.[break][break]

"Yes, yes. I—" Caleb's hand tightened, cutting him off and sending euphoric shocks through Barnaby's body.[break][break]

"I... mmm, understand." He murmured airily, nearly breathless now from the pressure of the king's thumb on his throat. [break][break]

Duty. Did Barnaby truly understand Caleb's perspective?[break][break]

Even after all these years, Barnaby had not divulged his past connection to ROCKET to ... or any others, really. He preferred to remain a mystery to those around him — tethered, but not bound. In a world where knowledge was power and secrets were a form of currency, the less they knew the better.[break][break]

So when Caleb spoke of duty, Barnaby did not relay his own relationship with the concept. He held no duties any longer; Admin Bee had faded away with the rest of his ROCKET associates. The only duty he had now was to himself and his wellbeing.[break][break]

Why, then, did he continue to consort with someone like ? They rarely went a month without tumbling into bed together. Of all his partners, Caleb was one of the most consistent.[break][break]

"It's preferable, really." Barnaby began again, his voice barely a whisper now. He wasn't fazed, however; in fact, his eyes were alight with a carnal excitement.[break][break]

"It'd be annoying having to sneak around as your paramour."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 2:41:00 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Paramour.[break][break]
"Is that what you are, then?" Caleb teased, releasing Barnaby with a sudden snapping of tension, liking the way the other man's skin had reddened and bruised in the wake of the king's touch.[break][break]
The truth was, they had never really tried to label whatever had formed between them over the years. Lovers, yes. But there was something beneath the surface that felt dangerously close to real affection, something with substance, a tangible attachment. Caleb had begun to miss Barnaby when he was away. He'd idly look for him around the city, always eager to hear of his safe return when he'd venture out into the wide world plagued with toxins on the back of his spectral steed. He knew Barnaby spent time with his witch, and perhaps a different man would feel jealousy: Caleb only hoped she was good to him.[break][break]
"It is preferable," Caleb decided. "I'd hate for something to get in the way of your fun."[break][break]
His hand lowered, then. Traced a line down Barnaby's abdomen, until it lingered at his hip. His expression was a smoldering maelstrom now, and he knew that he was close to giving in, could feel it burn through his body, igniting his need.[break][break]
"Well? Have I satisfied your curiosity, Barnaby?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 1:50:03 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[break]

Was he?[break][break]

He had been teasing, but any sort of label would imply a connection wasn't sure he was willing to consent to. Objectively, the king was simply a warm body with a nice cock that he'd developed a fondness for.[break][break]

understood more than most the sorts of things Barnaby desired from his partners, after all. Discretion, obedience, captivation. It was why their arrangement had lasted for so long.[break][break]

Under it all, however, Barnaby inwardly resisted the tug of affection that had grown over time. Their situation was too long-lived to be a casual fling now. There was substance there, unvoiced but requited by both men. To mention it would be to topple whatever they'd built over the last few years.[break][break]

So they didn't. And they continued in their teasing dance, floating around talk of any serious relationship.[break][break]

Was this equivalent to the happiness others had found in their loved ones and children? Did it even make either of them happy?[break][break]

The sound that escaped 's throat as Caleb released him sure sounded that way.[break][break]

"Then don't." Get in the way of his fun, he meant. The words came out breathy and needy, the longing in them almost palpable.[break][break]

Newly freed, Barnaby wasted no time in claiming his throne atop the king of Motostoke. Bed linens cast aside and robe discarded, there was no restricting fabric to stop their bodies from melding together. [break][break]

Hands perched against Caleb's chest, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to the other man's ear. Of course, the whispered taunt that came next was spoken in a slow and deliberate cadence.[break][break]

"Because you know I'm never satisfied."[break][break]

As if to accentuate his need, Barnaby found himself grinding his hips into the man beneath him.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 14:17:49 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Indeed, that was exactly why Caleb could not resist this man, craved him with an insatiable hunger: the bold commitment to never settling on any one source of pleasure was a thing Caleb found irresistibly attractive. Barnaby insisted on - no, demanded - autonomy, a man heart-set on achieving his own liberation through self-determined means. The breaking of society's chains was a pursuit that challenged Caleb's sense of duty: when he was with Barnaby, the chokehold of responsibility loosened just enough to allow him to live life as if he, too, were wholly and completely free.[break][break]
Free of guilt, free of self-loathing, free of grief.[break][break]
Despite their stubborn refusal to tarnish their ongoing affair with labels, the way Caleb gripped Barnaby's jaw and pulled his mouth down to meet his own, kissing him roughly and not without teeth, betrayed how passionately he wanted him - not just now, but always. Again and again, breath by breath. It wasn't possession so much as it was the simple desire to never be parted from this particular source of relief.[break][break]
After several long and delicious moments of gazing up at Barnaby as the other man moved languidly atop him - the dark-haired courier embodying royalty more adequately than Caleb could ever hope to - he found himself violently shifting them so that he was on top, pressing Barnaby into the bedsheets with a forceful yearning.[break][break]
"Perhaps this is happiness," Caleb whispered hoarsely, unknowingly echoing the other man's earlier silent sentiments. This meaning: whatever they were. Labels or no labels. Prophesies or no prophesies.[break][break]
The king set a new rhythm, more urgent, biting down on the back of Barnaby's neck and giving into the promise of release.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 3:16:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[break]

Perhaps this feeling was happiness, as said — or as close as either of them would get when trapped within a poisoned place such as this. [break][break]

Every day was a battle for their survival. It made sense, then, that they'd steal small moments like this one. Where they could lose themselves in one another and forget, briefly, the hell they'd been sucked into. [break][break]

Was it happiness?[break][break]

It felt similar enough for .[break][break]

"Caleb—!" The bite sent a jolt of pleasure sparking through his body. Reflexively, he arched upward, pressing himself as close to the king as possible as they both gave in together.[break][break]

Barnaby reached for Caleb's neck and pulled him in, kissing him roughly, before the two men fell back into the sheets in a tangle of limbs. [break][break]

A few moments passed in relative silence. Breathing deeply to catch his breath, Barnaby looked over into the face of . The king of Motostoke. So powerful, within the scope of this tiny realm.[break][break]

But now, he seemed so vulnerable. Peaceful, even. [break][break]

Barnaby found himself reaching up to stroke the other man's cheek. They were rough with one another, but there were moments of tenderness, too.[break][break]

"Perhaps it is..." He replied softly.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the lone king [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 5:20:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: