100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
don't cross this line . [ private ]
POSTED ON May 15, 2019 3:42:52 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
golden eyes narrow. the peculiar humor encouraging him to raise the lowered hand. keeping the object out of reach from the much smaller figure. 

the engraved marking is visible upon the exposed forearm, caught momentarily in the distant light. he had already made his decision but his wonder for her own actions left a momentary stretch of curiosity. 

a serious one at that. 

"i don't understand you," he says, but his voice is soft and scarce of hostility, "you're willing to risk your position just to spend some time with the enemy." however— if it had ever come to that point, he would've done everything to ensure otherwise.

"you're either stupid or incredibly brave." he tucks the pokeball away, tanned arms crossed against a broad chest. his expression represented its usual lack of emotion but, for a moment, twisted into a smile.

"both seem likely i guess."

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON May 15, 2019 5:26:02 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
i don't know, jayde. you're a pretty interesting guy to be around."

cait reached up and rearranged her mane just so. eventually she successfully tamed the textured locks until one eye was effectively covered by a sweeping bang of green before she put on an absolute mockery of a brooding expression.

"
my name is jayde cross," she said, attempting to emulate a smooth and baritone voice to a comical degree. "and i hate fun.

the young woman made a show of flipping her hair, adding flourish to the movement.

"
life is pain and wrought with everlasting darkness and sorrow," she rasped, her features scrunching up into a tight grimace. "the only thing that brings me comfort in this world is my stuffed teddy bear - fluffles - whom i cuddle with each and every night.

close tab

played by

vy

jay
he & they
twenty seven
january 12th
johto, ogi isle
bicurious
anarchist
grunt
why don't
you give up?
41 height
41 height
the restless is the mind, hollow human.
awards
100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
POSTED ON May 18, 2019 1:41:07 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
he watched her as always. the same lackluster expression— slightly wavering— seemed unfazed by the action. the oddity in her little performance ending in a slow and owlish blink. 

"what was that meant to be?" jayde questioned, knowing, but displaying a fake ignorance. his hand reached towards the girl, ruffling the sideways mane back into its rightful place.

if not a bit
disorderly

"you're so stupid." the rarity of laughter fell behind those words, broken by the larger smile. it faded slowly, the grin absent of visible canines, lessening into a softer and more likely quirk of the lips. eventually it was just a whisper. 

the touch drifted from the bed of unruly strands, enfolded against the chest within its rightful place. compared to the previous intensity held behind their words, it had completely shifted opposite. 

"take care of yourself, cait, really." he says, as if strangely worried for the other. with the coming storm however, it didn't seem quite unreasonable. 

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON May 18, 2019 7:20:20 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she laughed. 

"
mad that i'm talking shit about fluffles?"

cait raised her hands to comb through her untidy mane, the girl visibly sobering as he sought to advise her. she was admittedly surprised by his open display of concern, her usual brightness returning to her expression immediately after.

"
alright.

the idea of him being harmed was an unpleasant one. cait wanted jayde to be happy - or at the very least - content. he had a future - a destiny - despite him claiming otherwise. 

'i want to see where he goes and what he does. and i'd rather he grow old alongside the rest of our generation.' 

"but only if you do the same."

once again her face split into a grin, fondness present within her expression and lax body language as the night gently settled over the unusual pair. 

[ end thread ]