Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
swimming lessons [sw]
POSTED ON May 6, 2019 7:18:17 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

it's so early in the morning the sun hasn't even risen yet, which also means the shore is empty—not because there are no other early birds around, but because all of them are setting sail in other, safer shores. no sane person would be coming here to surf. to the reader's relief, and despite her longsleeved swimsuit, neither is vera.

[break][break]

"what do you think about this place, fondue?"

[break][break]

the alolan raichu doesn't reply, but he wiggles his tail as if in approval. pleased with what they've found. vera nods and a pokéball opens to reveal a pikachu. "good morning, strudel," she greets, petting the pikachu's head affectionately.

[break][break]

today, they're teaching the pikachu how to swim. although, judging by the way he's staring at the mass of water, they might be teaching him more than just swimming.

[break][break]

vera crouches down next to the pikachu. "is this your first time looking at the sea?"

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pikachu"]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
swimming lessons [sw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2019 2:36:50 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

while the pikachu is entranced by the endless sea, fondue gives the crashing waves a longing look. he's itching to go in, taste the waves and the water, but he knows this is no place for it and so he waits. his time would come soon, but it would not be today.

[break][break]

vera follows both her pokémon's gazes. "it is beautiful, isn't it?"

[break][break]

she takes a step forward, to where the dying waves can lick at her toes. kneeling down, she prompts, "come, strudel, put your paw here." vera places her hand on the wet sand, warmed up by the sun and later cooled down by the sea.

[break][break]

strudel does as requested, a wary yet curious look on his face. he places his paw on top of vera's hand, and squeals when a new wave comes crashing against them. vera is quick to grab the pikachu's body protectively. "it's alright, strudel. see?" she soothes.

[break][break]

the pikachu does see it. the two sets of rocks placed before them halts the bigger, scarier waves, allowing only withered down versions to reach the shore. he relaxes. a floatzel stops in its tracks for a second a few feet in to watch them, before moving on.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
swimming lessons [sw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2019 5:36:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EMOLGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / static[break]
pursuit / volt switch / acrobatics / encore
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
swimming lessons [sw]
POSTED ON May 8, 2019 12:15:41 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

strudel's introduction to the sea is nothing like fondue's, though their trainer has a feeling their relationship might be very similar after this little lesson. the pikachu has lost any fear he may have had of the sea, and the splish splash of his feet on the water puts her on alert. the next step would be to warn him of its dangers.

[break][break]

the emolga comes from behind them. an unexpected strike of

acrobatics

leaves a small depression on the sand next to strudel, which sends him jumping to vera's arms.

[break][break]

fondue circles around his young apprentice—at least that's the discourse vera has convinced herself of, that all the pichus and pikachus that have joined her team after him are all his apprentices. the alolan raichu's tail sinks into the sand, making him halt right next to the emolga. the smaller rodent's exit is thus blocked.

[break][break]

"that was a close one," vera starts, her hand petting the pikachu in a way that would hopefully soothe him. the poor thing. "you really gave strudel a fright, you know."

[break][break]

the ginger turns to the emolga. her emerald eyes bore into the flying squirrel's. "if you wanted to play with us, you should have said so. introduced yourself, extended a paw. getting into fights is no way to make new friends, darling."

[break][break]

a finger is brought to her chin, pensive, as she closes one eye. "but i guess it might just have worked for you. were you lonely out there?" vera smiles, shrugging the offense off. after the reprimanding the it had gotten, the emolga seemed to be willing to behave, and that was enough for vera to work with.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
swimming lessons [sw]
POSTED ON May 9, 2019 1:04:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU BEFRIENDED EMOLGA!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / static[break]
pursuit / volt switch / acrobatics / encore
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]