lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
Mag-meet
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 18:58:06 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Sootopolis was the home away from home. As such, Shizue did not bother to conform to modern customs and instead indulged herself, wearing a Johtoian kimono with a rather old-fashioned design. For one, she liked the traditional garb and felt more comfortable in it – though she had chosen modern, comfortable shoes beneath, both because they were more comfortable and because it was easier to keep clean that way.

But she had also very deliberately chosen against dressing in something more contemporary for this visit to one of the headquarters, simply because she had been summoned. Which was both highly unusual and highly annoying, for it had pulled her away from her studies of corpses. If she had to interrupt her studies, it should have been for sleep, which she was running low on in addition to everything else. Fortunately, she was managing somewhat well for the time being. The sun seemed extra bright somehow, but aside from that she was doing decently enough.

She had mastered the art of appearing presentable at all times, after all. That just came with a traditional upbringing. In a similar vein, she would arrive with a terribly neutral expression at the headquarters, immediately looking around for some kind of secretary or the like to announce herself and be directed towards the person who had summoned her here.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Mag-meet
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 9:54:01 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It’s all standard procedure. Ceri’s work never ends, and although there’s always new oddities to study, sometimes that can mean that events from the past that may have been overlooked until now are gazed back upon with newfound wonder. Take Necrozma’s attack at this very city, for example: they had studied multiple samples, yes, but it’s only now that M.A.G.M.A summons to their headquarters.
[break][break]
A receptionist directs the researcher to the lab Ceri had reserved for today, not her personal lab space in the third floor (which requires a higher clearance level), but one in the first floor. There, the young scientist awaits, wearing a lab coat with the division’s embroidered logo.
[break][break]
, yeah? Ceri Glynn. Good to meet you.” is how she greets her fellow scientist, a smile upon her lips.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ M.A.G.M.A Division: Sector A - GATHER I

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
Mag-meet
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 23:30:05 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
“Greetings and good fortunes to you, Miss Glynn,” Shizue replied as polite as one could be. It was the new year, after all. That was something they took rather seriously in Johto. Plus, it was just proper to offer those to the girl. Shize’s gaze wandered briefly across the room, both to take in the equipment, but also to see if the person in charge was around. She had been told that Glynn would be waiting here, but her first impulse was to consider this one an assistant, so she naturally looked out for the real professor.

However, there was no one around. So, this one was either in charge or whoever was did not deem it necessary to meet her in person. Either way, she quietly sighed, then focused fully on Ceri. “It is good to meet you as well. Though I wish the circumstances were a bit less bothersome. It does appear that I forgot to reply to some messages while being engrossed in my own work, for which I must apologize.” However, given that she did not bow deeply, she mostly just did that as a formality, not as an heartfelt apology.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Mag-meet
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 23:58:59 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ceri doesn't even bother to wonder about whatever thoughts may cross the other woman's mind, because she simply isn't here for that. Her work matters much more, although she does find Shizue to be somewhat distracted for a moment there.
[break][break]
Their customs are different, but Ceri will always be Ceri, and when an apology comes, she simply smiles.
[break][break]
"No worries, you're here now and that's what matters, right? The email explained what we'll be doing, yeah? According to my records, you have samples of Pokémon that were affected by the Tree of Life's spores, so we'd appreciate to have a look at those and get some of our own samples for the division to study."
[break][break]
Easy enough, right?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ M.A.G.M.A Division: Sector A - GATHER I

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
Mag-meet
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 20:01:12 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
That was, indeed, what mattered. While she still held some slight resentment overall, at least she could acknowledge that this woman had the proper set of mind. As long as she was here, she would be able to do whatever this woman sought of her.

Hence, she simply nodded and listened to the request. It was reasonable after all. “Your records are correct. And I do have such samples, from when I myself was exposed to them. I have taken great care to preserve them and am willing to share them as long as they are handled with care. I take it that you have also already conducted preliminary research?” They were all ostensibly members of team Rocket, after all. Sharing intelligence was the rational thing to pursue. Shizue assumed that she would be compensated through whatever the others had learned so far, of course. She did not see a need to verbalize that, however.

“I would not expect too much, however. The spores are not quite as potent in their leftoever state, potentially due to lacking a recent connection to the one that spawned them.”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights