part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 22:54:44 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
To the poor fool who dared invent font size 1;

Damn you.

To the company that was kindly offering these 'expensive' training trips at a discounted price?

Yes, damn you too.

But most of all, to the young noble that thought this was a bargain she couldn't miss out on;

Damn you in particular.

Then again, at least she wasn't alone whilst stranded on the island that was supposed to be a non-lethal training vacation. She had her team with her, and a handful of necessities inside a bag to help her out. Still a poor attempt at brightening up the situation, but there was little choice to be had with the boat already at the horizon, and the looming jungle behind her. They'd only be back in a week, not a day sooner. 

And although she could try and keep to the beach until they arrived, she was curious about the rumours of treasure hidden within the lush wilderness stretching out behind her. That, and she signed up for this to actually get some training done on unknown terrain to bolster her skills. It'd be a waste to let it go by by just playing it safe.

Speaking of safety, she was sure there were others on the ship with her... but where were they now?

// Mission
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 23:19:28 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Yeah, Mirri had just kind of wandered off. Because that was what she did when arriving at a new place to train. Others might still need to find their bearings, but she was used to those sorts of things. Sure, she could have helped, but that would only deprive them of the experience they had come here to gain. And no way Mirri would be rude like that. No, she knew what to do herself, so she had set out between the trees already.

And she had swiftly found what she was looking for, namely a set of wild Pokemon that she was ostensibly there to fight. A set of two Lechonks and one Oinkologne to be precise. At the sight of her Honedge, the two Lechonks just dashed away, not wanting to fight a ghost – and they rushed straight towards the beach, uncaring who or what they might run into or run over. In fact, when they saw that girl on the beach they just blindly and madly dashed towards that one, not wanting her to summon any more ghosts while Mirri herself was starting to face off against the big one.
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 23:27:40 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Entirely unaware of the impending pig-formed doom rushing her way, Galayne's focus was still fully invested on scanning the beach for other people. So much even that they'd already gotten too close for her to pull out a pokéball, prompting her to dive out of the way instead. Crawling back unto her feet while the duo of Lechonks turned around -the sea, on second thought, did not seem like a proper escape route- she had little choice but to face off with the mad balls of bacon.

Yet their fear for another ghost-type was met with a small blue-flowered Flabébé jumping out in front of them, fearlessly scowling at the Lechonks. They seemed confused at first, but quickly regained their pre-conceived notion that perhaps this human would still draw her own scary ghost sword, like the other one had.

"Camille, Vine Whip!" The Kalosian ordered, trying to whack the remaining sand off her shirt.

A well-aimed whip smacked into one of the Lechonks, keeping it from advancing, while Camille smirked rather deviously and cracked the small vine with its free hand, acting like it was a lion tamer.

// Mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 22:49:57 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
The little one squealed when that whip impacted the sound nearby. It did so loudly and scaredly. That was the youngest of the bunch, after all, and the scary stranger had almost hurt it. That was a bit much to bear – and it was also something that the big one really, really did not like to hear. It had just weathered an attack by the steel type it was facing after already Working itself Up to deal more damage. But now that the little ones, having seemingly escaped to safety, were in danger – it suddenly no longer saw a reason to fight the knight.

Instead, it just rushed to the side, leaving a puzzled Mireille behind. “Huh?” That sort of behaviour was strange. But she soon caught herself and started to run after the big pig, alongside her Aegislash. She was a bit behind though, mostly because she did not have the adrenalin rush of a father or older brother trying to protect the little one, so she only arrived in time to see the bull of a pig trying to straight up head-butt another woman on the beach. She didn’t know who that was, but she still needed to do something. “Try to intercept it with a Sacred Sword somehow,” she told her own Pokemon, but knew it was not exactly the fastest for such things. Hence, she called out to the woman “You there, watch out, behind you!” Though that was probably more difficult to process, given that the third, the middle pig, was in the process of Belching at Camille.
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 17:21:04 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
“You there, watch out, behind you!”

The Lechonks' eyes lit up as they saw the Oinkologne bulldozing its way towards them; or more precisely, the one fighting them. In the same way Galayne's eyes read shock as she realised too late what was heading towards her; and she wouldn't be able to react properly at all, safe for slamming herself into the sand once more to avoid its charge. Camille, no matter how much she'd wanted to, couldn't stop the Oinkologne either and floated upwards, out of its reach.

Despite the evolved pig's size it had surprising traction in the sand, making a rough turn and kicking up sand in the process. With a loud squeal it readied itself again, digging its hooves in the sand before charging at the downed Kalosian once again. And this time, there was no way she'd be getting ouot of its way in time.

// Mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 17:35:41 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
That…half worked. The Iron Bash ended up hitting sand, mostly, since Aegislash was briefly blinded by what had been kicked up. But on the other hand, the young lady had managed to evade the charge – for now – and had fallen once more.

Fortunately, that was exactly the kind of situation Mirri was born for. This was something they had done before. Maybe not on a beach, maybe not against a pig, but it wasn’t new at all. Hence, Aegislash shifted into Shield Form and prepared a King’s Shield, while Mirri herself rushed towards the dark-haired lady, bonked the middle pig briefly with her sheathed sword. She had not taken it out yet, since this was not supposed to be a life-or-death kind of situation.

Instead, she just created some breathing room as she came to a stop next to the other. Or rather, in front of her. Both Aegislash and herself were clearly standing between the woman and the threat. There, she would extend a hand, intent on helping the other up. “Are you quite alright, my lady?”
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 17:58:19 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
The rest went faster than she managed to perceive.

First she was left to stare at the incoming Oinkologne's charge, bracing herself for the impact as she closed her eyes and tried to protect her face. The next a dull bonk resonated, and a shadow loomed over her-- yet no impact or pain followed. Instead a kind voice asking her if she was alright.

"Milady."

Galayne blinked, eyes peering up at the face beyond the outstretched hand. There'd been a slight panic at that word, worrying her father had found out she wasn't in Galar and had someone to come and fetch her. But the blonde woman in front of her was someone she didn't recognise; unless she'd stepped straight out of one of her favorite romance novels in the way she carried herself. A loyal Aegislash at her side, shielding the damsel in distress.

It took her a moment to realise she was just staring a tad bit too long before taking hold of the extended hand, and nodded softly as she was pulled back unto her feet. "I am now, thanks to you," she replied, only slightly anxiously looking behind the lady knight to see what had become of the Oinkologne. "Though I think the Oinkologne isn't all too happy with that."

// Mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:52:00 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Briefly, she worried that the other was unable to reply due to being hurt. Fortunately though, it came, if belatedly. Possibly this girl was just a bit shocked, being attacked like this. A lot of trainers were like this. They could handle a Pokemon fight and thus go on a trip like this, but they were not used to themselves being targeted. It was understandable, really.

Mirri just gave a smile in reply as she helped the other up and did not mention that part. “Do not mention it. It’s just a day’s work for a knight, after all,” she added, then she turned and faced the situation in question. The Oinkologne tried to assail the shield again, but bounced off for the time being.

“Hmm, I guess we need to do something without killing this one. If I handle defense, do you have a way to calm it down without hurting it too much? We encroached upon their territory, so they should not needlessly suffer for it.” Granted, this was a training place, so fighting was the objective. Yet at the same time, this whole situation did not feel all that proper. Plus, when she was saving someone, she liked to not stain that with blood, if possible.
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 22:58:05 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
"I think I might have an idea, yes," she replied, watching Camille float back down towards her now someone was shielding them. Of all the pokémon in her team, Camille might be the best chance at the plan she had in mind, especially if not hurting them was the option they'd be going for. "Though it'd be more akin to restraining than calming... either way, I'm ready when you are."

This situation was exactly how she'd imagined a bonafide knight would react. Only harm when there's no other way, and try to resolve the conflict as peacefully as possible. So if she could help with that, she'd do everything she could to make it a reality. And afterwards, she'd just bombard the knight with questions; within the Kalosian's readied self was a fangirl screaming ever so silently.

When Mireille did her thing, Galayne would toss her Flabébé over them. "Camille, use Vine Whip on their legs and try to restrain them!" Rather than using it as an actual whip, Camille would toss them like a lasso, entangling both its front legs, and following up with another Vine Whip for its hind legs. "Now use Wish!" With the Oinkologne hopefully remaining restrained, the Flabébé got closer and gently touched its forehead with her blue flower, waiting for Wish to take effect.

// Mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:19:04 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Mirri nodded once more in reply. They were ready, of course. They had to be, since they were under attack, after all. One could not be negligent in their duties during moments like that, it was that simple. Hence Aegislash focused on keeping that shield up and trying to push the other Pokemon back, if just a little, while the Flabebe went to work.

It was a simple thing, but still a taxing one. They could not exactly afford to waver in this one way or another. She focused ahead of herself, trusting the stranger to both have her back and resolve this situation – though she did have to blink when the little flower Pokemon came sailing over their collective heads. That certainly seemed like an…unusual kind of strategy. But she could not complain.

After all, it did get results. The big one was restrained – which also caused the little one to cease trying to attack, instead trying to bite through the vines to no away. The smallest one simply watched, whimpering, clearly overwhelmed by everything happening around them.
Fortunately though, the wish or whatever was happening there did seem to work, as the big Oinkologne started to breathe slower, more heavily indeed. “It does seem to be working, good thinking there.” Mirri still kept her eyes on the opposition instead of the one she was talking to. Just in case.
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 20:44:42 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
She smiled at the compliment. "Of course! The damsel still has brains, despite her horrid dodging skills." She watched how the Oinkologne was steadily calming down; the Wish Camille had cast was one that, after a slight delay, started healing the harm it had been caused. She could see the confusion on its face, and then how it relaxed in its binds. Enough for Galayne to lower herself and carefully crouch closer to it, trying not to startle it or look like a threat. It looked at the human warily, but as its binds came undone, sprung up and away from them. It was still guarded, but did not attack, instead letting the two little piglet Lechonks hide behind her.

"I'm sorry, little one. We didn't mean to hurt you." she muttered softly, standing up and stepping back again, to Mireille's side. Just in case the Oinkologne changed its mind about a peaceful retreat, or something else came for them.

// Mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 21:29:00 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Well…she had never insinuated otherwise? Mirri turned and blinked at the other in confusion. It did not look like the lady had taken it as an insult though, so context suggested that this was a joke? Honestly, she did not know. Mireille was not good at this sort of stuff. She just pretended to, really.

At the very least, the raven-haired one was able to calm down those Pokemon. That certainly was a kind of training as well. Just not an orthodox one, really. It did get the job done, at least, as the Oinkologne, despite not quite trusting the humans yet, at least believed that they did not currently poised a threat. It took the opportunity at least to withdraw, urging the little ones to follow.

With the danger thus subsiding, Mirri recalled Aegislash. “I would not say these skills were horrible. You did successfully dodge, after all,” she noted, trying a joke of her own. “But I would say well done either way. We have successfully averted danger, so that is successful training as well.”
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 23:21:34 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
"You say so, but there's sand in places I don't need it to be... including my mouth." Now they no longer have the need to watch for hostile or territorial pokémon -for now- Galayne allows herself a moment to unceremoniously raspberry the sand grinding between her teeth out of her mouth. Just a moment where her graceful posture cracks and reflects childlike glee. But it's back moments later, as if she never did what she did in the first place.

"Regardless... thank you for the compliment. You did quite well yourself too though, all gallant and chivalrous. Almost like a noble knight," The Kalosian smiles and extends her hand towards the blonde. "I'm Galayne. To whom do I have the pleasure of extending my gratitude to?"

// Mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:34:12 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
There was the briefest of disappointments on her face. ‘Almost’ like a noble knight. She could somewhat tell that it was meant more as a compliment of sorts, most likely. But still, that pretty much her whole shtick. To hear she only met it almost….kind of felt bad.

Still, she could tell that it was not really meant spitefully or anything like that. Fortunately due to that, she managed to keep herself from over-correcting and taking that hand for a proper knight’s hand-kiss. That would have been, as the youths call it ‘overly cringe’. And also kind of be harassment. Yes, she had heard that in her training often enough. Some of the old traditions were not great in the modern age.

Instead, she described a salute, fist on chest. “Mireille Wynter. Knight of Galar and Ranger-in-transition in Hoenn,” she replied, somewhat stiffly, having nothing to draw on other than the truth which was a bit wordy in this case.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Island Exploration [M]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:11:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: