[w] ponder

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[w] ponder
POSTED ON May 26, 2019 1:34:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]he's taking a break. that's what he calls these walks. he knows he's still watched, but what can he do from slateport? what can he do without his hand at the keys? he looks down, flexes thin fingers, thinks nothing. 

vali walks at his side, determined not to let him wander the streets alone, and again he takes out the flaaffy's pokeball and puts him back inside. this time (the fourth), the pink sheep begrudgingly stays. 

he looks up through the light drizzle, half-closes his eyes as the rain patters gently against his face, wetting his lashes. trash skitters noisily over the deserted street, flipping over and tumbling away from his sneaker. he watches the candy bar go, get caught in a drain, and then tumble away. 

there's something peaceful about slateport, about its lack of bustle. he knows it's because of the fear that permeates that once-thriving port city, and it'd be an exaggeration to claim that what's left is a ghost town. no, it still functions. most of its innocents live in fear; the rest find their comfort in doing their work under the cover of night. 

blood on your hands--it's easy to ignore if the stains aren't so glaringly red. he supposes, anyway. or maybe evil really does prefer lurking in the dark. 

he touches the well-worn pokeball at his waist again, almost regrettably. it's easier when vali's with him, to remind him that he's doing this for a reason. that there are people who depend on him, that he's the reason they're in this mess. his jaw clenches. 

wild mod

[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost i]color:#5ba0a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[w] ponder
POSTED ON May 26, 2019 1:54:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TRUMBEAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / skill link[break]
echoed voice / bullet seed / roost / drill peck
[break][break]

@salem

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[w] ponder
POSTED ON May 26, 2019 19:08:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]pokemon scuttle all around him. he can hear rattata sifting through some scraps outside a take-out joint to his left. over his head, a small flock of taillow gather on a sagging telephone pole. a trumbeak approaches, squawking as it hopes to land with the flock, but they chase it off with chests puffed, tails quivering. 

vali emerges from his ball again. the flaaffy makes a low sound and salem rolls his eyes. "fine," he says softly, dropping a hand to grace the soft fluff of the pokemon's head, "you win." 

wild mod
passing

[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[w] ponder
POSTED ON May 28, 2019 6:44:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EEVEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / adaptability[break]
take down / charm / refresh / bite
[break][break]

@salem

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[w] ponder
POSTED ON May 28, 2019 21:13:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]a sound to their left makes vali jump. the flaaffy moves off to investigate and salem frowns. no doubt the garbage can had been upended by something

and he's right. the trumbeak from earlier had apparently opted to pick at someone else's garbage. only, this territory was already claimed. 

vali stumbles upon the territory dispute, and both the trumbeak and eevee in question round on him. the eevee hisses, dirty fur raising along its hackles. but while it's distracted, the trumbeak turns and slams its beak into the eevee's exposed back. salem watches it crumple, howling in pain. 

"stop it," salem breathes and vali drops to his front paws, head tucking so he can ram into the bird's side. the eevee gathers itself to its feet and takes a noncommittal swipe at vali, of which the flaaffy easily dodges. 

the flaaffy's tail lashes; static pops--a warning only. he's careful to hide the cracks on the ball of his tail. the flying-type debates the danger, and then thinks better of it, wings flaring. it lifts itself up and away from the two, squawking irritably. 

the eevee collapses weakly and salem grimaces. vali sniffs it curiously and then looks up at his trainer. "alright. we'll take him with us. that injury doesn't look so good."

catching eevee!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height