twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:22:56 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

the roar of a distant waterfall is the only thing that interrupts the peace of ever grande. there, waiting on a path they had walked together years ago is alexander, a man whose time had once ended only to be renewed.[break][break]

the commissioner would know of 's incident in the border just mere hours ago. how the head professor had ventured in, found his wandering spirit, and brought him home.[break][break]

footsteps off the path call for his attention. he turns, greeting an old friend with a smile.[break][break]

"."[break][break]

formalities died with him but just as he did, they will return eventually.[break][break]

"oh, it is so good to see you again."[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 5:32:08 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it is surreal experience. to stand on the same grounds as once again. the winds of ever grande pick up like surrealist swathes painted by a dreamed smeargle.[break][break]

she is unsure if the man before her is real, phantom or fake. she knows the answer, but her mind continues to play multiple choice.[break][break]

"good to see you too, alexander." dahlia says. "i can't believe you're back."[break][break]

the commissioner moves closer, heels hastening as reality begins to settle like a focusing lens.

"so much has changed." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mr-rime"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 10:01:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he moves closer as well, meeting her with open arms as he considers this a meeting between friends, not colleagues.

"that it has."

it all feels so real that it borders on being surreal, as though he could blink and suddenly wake up in another realm.

he takes her in.

"how are you? you look like you haven't aged a day."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 1:22:07 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the embrace is short, but sweet. just long enough to impart a warmth not of the flesh, but of some sentimental destiny. she smiles.[break][break]

though, somehow, the reunion seems bittersweet. in a way, time has been lost.[break][break]

she pulls away and shakes her head at the insinuation.[break][break]

"not at all. just make up." dahlia says. "but regardless, how can i compare my face to yours? you came back from the dead."[break][break]

in the distance, her mr. rime stands and surveys the seas.[break][break]

"are you able to slow down, then?" dahlia asks. "you better not be back at work."[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:52:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"admittedly, i've started to get back into it."

he chuckles.

"but i think i will be continuing my leave of absence. at least from any official roles."

the decision is still filled with a level of uncertainty and it shows in the way he looks at her.

"i would still like to be involved and help, however, in any way i can."
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:12:08 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you've been given a second chance," the commissioner says, "and i'd like you to treasure it."[break][break]

around them, red spider lilies sway in the quiet breeze. legends have it that these scarlet bloom when one sees someone they may never meet again. on the path, they remain.[break][break]

she wonders if it's another omen.[break][break]

"you should leave hoenn, alexander. find a new home you can settle and live out your life in. i can't guarantee your safety here... even as commissioner."[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 10:09:01 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]on this path or any other, they remain.

"that's our curse, is it not? to be unable to step away. to persist and fight even when all roads seem as though they lead to ruin. but still, even then, we stay."

a gentle breeze carries past them.

"i can't leave, dahlia. not like this."
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 5:52:49 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"death can't even stop you?"[break][break]

the commissioner laughs and the soft wind carries the sound carefully. a smile rests on her lips: the softest imprint of a somber introspection.[break][break]

"i should have known."[break][break]

dahlia sighs, only allowing a petal's worth of guilt to slip.[break][break]

"then what would you like to do? train new pokemon? scold naive officers and rangers who step out of line?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:59:05 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]his hand raises to wave away what little guilt resides in the air.

"oh, nothing as crude as that, no. besides, i'm sure i've done my fair share of scolding."

some would argue more than enough for one lifetime.

"are you in need of an advisor?"
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 23:34:38 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

inevitably, her high station leaks through into their conversation. it is a ceaseless fount. the waters must remain sparkling yet glacial cold as they course through the cracks of her forsaken friendships: a filigree crafted not by the warm hand of an artist, but by a sad and required pragmatism.[break][break]

"why do you ask? are you advocating for yourself to be one?" she is quick to lift the motive.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 7:29:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the motive is lifted but he seeks to elevate it further.

"only if you'll have me."

through all the criticism she has stood her ground and fought for the people. she has proven herself time and time again and yet, they question. they doubt.

"you're one of my closest friends, dahlia, and i want to be there for you the same way you have for me."
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 23:08:26 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well yes, i understand that."[break][break]

dahlia's stance hardens. she feels her shoes connect with the earth like the stalwart pillars of the pokemon league. [break][break]

"but an advisor is not a friend." the commissioner says. "they will forever be separate worlds."[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 13:19:10 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]this is where their opinions divide, leaving them stranded on a path that branches into two, both equally as daunting if only because it would mean potentially forsaking the other.

"they don't always have to be."

even if he could try to blend the lines, he knows the confines of her position well enough.

"which would you prefer?"
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
formalities
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 17:49:48 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, they don't always have to be." the commissioner's eyes swing toward the surf. ever grande's shape is remembered by the violence and aftermath of wave and foam. "but when they are, it does not last."[break][break]

she waves her hand at him. not to dispel magic or pull away the curtain, but to draw the veil.[break][break]

"we will be professional." the commissioner says. "that is all."[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
formalities
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 16:48:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]with the veil drawn and the line between them made clear, he nods, affirming it with a smile.

"so we will."

that's all they have to be for now. all they can be.

"i'm glad to be back."