Express Yourself [WILD]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Express Yourself [WILD]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 4:40:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Light trickled through the dense canopy above, reflecting off of Satori’s bald head as he walked through the Petalburg Woods in search of whatever the bounty of nature had to offer that day. The calm buzz, rush, and chirps of the pokemon around him acting as the perfect beat for the morning’s story. He’d taken off his shoes and the dew was covering his feet in a cold layer, still he did not seem to mind, as if lost in the glory around him. 

Finally he would arrive at a glade hidden from the beaten path of the woods, with a smile the solitary monk looked around the little slice of verdun heaven and decided it would be more than suitable. He’d set down the old rusted boombox he’d been carrying over his shoulder, popping in a equally dated caset and making his way to the center of the glade. 

After a short bit out static a foreign voice would begin to cut through the air singing out

♫“Yo man there's a lot of brothers out there
Flaking and perpetrating but scared to kick reality”♫ 

Like a well oiled machine Satori would begin his daily exercise to the beat of the music. 

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Express Yourself [WILD]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 5:38:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ARBOK APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
crunch / gunk shot / acid spray / ice fang
[break][break]

@satori

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Express Yourself [WILD]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 6:09:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Satori was doing a bridging yoga position, his head, shoulders, and feet bearing the brunt of his weight, when he began to hear a rustling in the grass behind him. Lifting his legs into the air and springing backwards in an impressive acrobatic maneuver he’d reach for one of the four pokeballs that rested in the soft grass by the boombox.

Just in time, as it’d seem an imposing Arbok had slithered out of the brush and into the peaceful little glade that Satori had found. Not wanting to end up someone’s lunch Satori would quickly throw the pokeball in his hand sending out Mienfoo

The radio chirped
♫Your simple words just don't move me, you're minor, we're major
You're all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player♫

As the little agile fox like pokemon appeared, staring daggers at the advancing serpent. The Arbok began to wrap itself around the Mienfoo who seemed to be meditating as the creature’s foul body touched it’s own.

♫Don't make me have to call your name out
Your crew is featherweight, my gunshots'll make you levitate♫

The boombox continues, and as does the Arbok, tightening it’s grasp around the Mienfoo and barring chilly ice covered fangs as if it were ready to devour the little martial artist whole, a frozen Mienfoo popsicle treat.

The Mienfoo itself seems unphased, its eyes closed, it’s third eye open exploring a million other planes of reality as it continues to meditate. Still the hair’s on it’s yellow and red body stand up feeling the scales of the Arbok tighten, and the cold wind chill from it’s frozen fangs.

♫I'm only nineteen but my mind is old
And when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold♫

Finally, just as the Arbok lunges in to attack and end the fight Mienfoo musters all of its focus using its small fur covered paws to grasp the Arbok’s fangs before executing a swift bridging northern lights suplex and slamming the arbok down to the hard ground with enough force to incapacitate it for a good while.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass][/quote]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Express Yourself [WILD]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 6:21:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BEEDRILL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swarm[break]
twineedle / fell stinger / agility / venoshock
[break][break]

@satori

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Express Yourself [WILD]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 6:41:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

♫Up from the 36 Chambers...

Heheh.. it's the Ghost..(Face)..(Killahh) Hehheheh

Wu-Tang

Wu-Tang Killa Beez, we on a swarm

Wu-Tang Killa Beez, we on a swarm♫

Satori had just finished moving the body of the Arbok away from the opportunistic bellies of woodland scavengers when he heard it. Wiping the sweat from his brow he turned around to hear the unmistakable “BUZZ” of a beedrill as it descended down from one of the trees, seemingly angered by the noise of the battle.

With a small, self flagellating sigh Satori would reach for another pixelball sending out his Squirtle to meet this Beedrill. The two would set off at each other right away, the squirtle launching a torrent of raging water towards the beedrill.

The lithe bug pokemon would dodge the squirtle’s blast, advancing forward and delivering two rapid strikes with its twin needles. Crying out in pain the Squirtle would bite onto one of the Beedrill’s legs, refusing to let go. The Beedrill, still enraged would lash out stabbing twice at the Squirtle and fainting it.

Satori, seeing this formidable foe as a greater ally would next sound out his Snorlax. The lumbering giant quickly rushing forward and slamming into the bug full force.

As Snorlax had dizzied it Satori took full advantage, throwing one of his pokeballs and capturing the beedrill.

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass][/quote]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga