Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
preliminary
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 3:37:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]he cringes, hand reaching out automatically as if to stop her. for sits there, hovering, not quite breaching the plain of contact.
[break][break]
"you probably shouldn't touch it." while he didn't know their inheritent danger-level, exercising caution was likely the best path forward. "these things can shift pokemon into new typings, and we still don't really understand them."[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
preliminary
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 3:41:00 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
her eyes go wide as saucers. she snatches her hand back and wiggles her fingers to make sure she's not begun to morph into some crazy abomination. when all is well, though, she beams up at him. 

"i've been reading about stuff like that! tera crystals, right?" she pointedly doesn't touch the crystal, but she does start digging around it. dirt grits under her fingernails and after a couple of handfuls of unearthing, it's clear this thing isn't going to just budge on its own. 

"your tinkaton looks like she wants to smash it," she comments with a laugh.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
preliminary
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 3:04:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson nods, brow furrowing. the entire phenomenon was an unknown to him — he didn't like unknowns.
[break][break]
at saskia's laugh, greyson turns a narrowed gaze onto the hammer wielding fairy type.
[break][break]
"she does, doesn't she?" that would complicate things signifigantly, of course. "tink! do not smash these crystals, or so help me arceus..."

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
preliminary
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 3:31:51 GMT
"aw, you call her tink. that's so cute." the tinkaton looks between greyson and the crystal. saskia can't make heads or tails of its expression so she just giggles again. she stands up, dusts herself off, and then walks back over to kirin to root around in his small saddlebags. 

when she finds what she's looking for - rope - she squats back down by the crystal and starts trying to loop it around the weird curvy edges she'd managed to dig up. 

kirin takes the other end of the rope in her mouth and waits patient, looking with baleful doe eyes at greyson.

"i don't think," saskia says, "this is going to work. but we can try?"
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
preliminary
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:30:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]the plan wasn't terrible. that didn't quite mean it wasn't bad, however.
[break][break]
"perhaps we should leave the extraction of alien crystal to professionals? the ones who.. know what they're doing."
[break][break]
somehow, he didn't believe for a second she'd listen.

[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
preliminary
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:12:45 GMT
well, he's right about one thing. she is absolutely not going to listen. when it's good and snug, she pops back up and goes over to kirin to pat her side. with an excited, "okay, try it," kirin bites down hard on the rope and digs her hooves into the earth.

the rope goes taut, but the crystal doesn't budge. so saskia steps in front of the wyrdeer and starts pulling too. her face reddens with the exertion, but then she feels the teensiest amount of give. 

and then, all at once, a lot of give. the crystal pops out of the earth, arcs upward, and then comes down hard. right on top of a rock. it splinters into hundreds of shards, expelling a ripple of pink light around it.

"oops."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
preliminary
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:36:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson watches the crystal rice, fall, and then shatter. the pink energy that spreads outwards encapsulates the tinkaton. she gasps audibly, and for a singular moment greyson has a spike of concern, before nothing further seems to happen.

[break]
[break]
"must not have been enough energy to teralize." he says before turning a narrowed gaze onto the woman.

[break]
[break]
"me and you are going to have a looong talk about responsibilities. for now, pack those up and let's get out of here."

[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
preliminary
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 0:38:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: