soul [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 18:52:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
Sam followed behind the Eevee and Greninja easily. Once they entered the main room, Sam looked to Salem with a small sigh. He knew they'd scared the ghosts down into the basement, but that didn't make him feel any better. He moved to a position so he could return Craster to his Pokéball before turning his full attention to Salem, fingering Jude's Pokéball in his hand and twisting it back and forth in thought.

"I'm not sure if I'm proud they've retreated, or worried." Sam confessed, then made his way toward one of the more eerie doors. He pulled at it, noticing the lock, before backing away from it. Greninja could take care of that, but he wasn't about to make orders. Instead, he simply turned to look at Salem and tilted his head curiously.

"I'm ready to take care of this once and for all. You?"

+ @salem

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr a"] text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 5:06:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]salem nods, feeling less enthused with each passing moment. while he and kvasir had handled their own in the foyer, his training had primarily come from crux herself. so when sam looks at him, salem looks at her. she shinks another shuriken into her hand and cuts the lock with a swift swipe. 

kvasir shifts his weight back and forth anxiously. utter blackness greets them as crux pushes the door open. she's the first to go down, taking them carefully, one at a time. 

"do you hear that?" salem says. there's a low sound of moaning that breaks off into hysterical laughter. salem freezes, feels his blood run cold, and crux looks back at sam, a nod to his earlier assumption. 

"i think you may have been right. kvasir, throw down with another dark pulse. we'll follow in behind you." the gengar shudders and reaches back, shame in his eyes as he grimaces and touches his pokeball at salem's hip. 

embarrassed, salem takes out lyse's ball, but crux springs into action before he can formulate another plan. she melds in with the shadows with another shadow sneak and the sounds of battle echo from the darkness. 

"think you can give us a light with jude? let's end this, i guess."

[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost i]color:#5ba0a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 13:09:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","lilname"]

Sam could understand the hesitation in what they were doing. Mostly, he understood why the Gengar was scared. He didn't understand the idea of a ghost type getting scared until he had himself a Litwick that was terrified of wind. Ghosts get scared too, he had learned.

"Absolutely." His words synchronized with Jude's action of wrapping her body in a flame. It was a Flare Blitz on hold, basically.

There was no point in telling Salem or Kvasir not to be embarrassed or scared. Even Sam was unnerved to a point. Perhaps not scared, simply because he believed himself too stubborn to get scared. But more uneasy with moving forward. Nervous about what wasn't there. Like watching a jump scare movie he just couldn't predict well enough.

With Crux leading the way, Sam followed behind his Infernape and down into the darkness. Their immediate surroundings they could see, but anything beyond that was darkened. Probably the doing of whatever Pokémon was deep in this house's guts.

"Keep alert." He warned Jude, watching as her body tensed and her flames grew brighter. He slowed his pace to create distance between himself and his Infernape, then his own slowed movements caused his body to tense. Or perhaps it was the air. Or the giant dark eyes that were beginning to become visible.

@salem
[newclass=.lilname] [/newclass] [newclass=.lilname i] color:#765D75; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.lilname b] color:#765D75; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.lilname a] color: #aaaaaa!important; text-transform: uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 0:44:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
WATCH OUT!

[attr="class","ipad"]

female / prankster

shadow sneak / phantom force / grudge / will-o-wisp / shadow ball / sucker punch
[break][break]

the air tension seems to squeeze and tug at the flesh, like a piano wire sloughing off skin. finally, before sam's eyes, manic pink orbs, wide with malicious entertainment shock his gaze. [break][break]

a banette, horrific in its mutated design, materializes with an ear-piercing cackle as its zipper tag struggles to conceal its fidgeting, twisting legs. you have never seen this forme before, nor do you know what it is... however, after the mossdeep invasion, everything seems possible.[break][break][break]

what will you do?[break][break]

note: you can not catch this pokemon.[break][break]

& @salem

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 16:57:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]sam had been right. somewhat. because the creature that leers at them, grating laughter like nails on a chalkboard, bright pink eyes maliciously gleeful. salem takes a step back. its body looks wrong. he's seen banette before and none have ever been so large, so misshapen. 

crux reemerges from the shadows and that's when salem realizes that the shadows themselves are fluctuating, like living things. he skitters closer to jude; the heat on his skin is preferable to allowing the shadowy tendrils to swipe at him. 

eevee twines between his legs, trembling. i bet you wish you'd evolved now, salem thinks, though he returns the pokemon all the same and replaces him with lyse. 

"i--i usually combo crux's water with a thunderbolt, but if jude--" he starts and is cut off when the banette screams and races towards them at a breakneck pace, body swallowed by dark light. 

[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 17:09:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]
Shit, shit, and more shit. Sam didn't voice the opinion, but his mind was repeating that and severeal other foul things as his skin crawled. Outwardly, he was sweating, tense, and hated the fact that Jude looked like she wanted to maul the ... 'Banette' before them.

"I gotcha." Sam understood why Salem was worried and honestly he appreciated the thought. So, he tossed out his Great Ball containing Juggernaut, his Metagross, and took in a deep breath to steel himself. He could be afraid later. Right now, logic needed to be first and foremost in his mind.

"Psychic! And brace yourself, because the damned thing won't play fair and you're weak against it. Jude, use Juggernaut as a safe zone away from the water." The Metagross' legs lifted from the ground and it's body levitated as Sam barked out his orders. While it wouldn't be able to keep it up much, it would enough for the Greninja and Raichu's combo attack. But first, a combo of their own.

Sam's command was followed by obedience. Juggernaut sent out its wave of Psychic energy in a harsh pulse at the Banette. Jude twisted quickly with her Acrobatics to help couple with Juggernaut's Psychic attack. She then threw out a Fire Spin, not directly at the Banette but around it and not their current party enough to illuminate the wood around the back half of the room. Something to help them see, and know what they were attacking.

@salem
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 16:18:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]the banette screeches as it nears them and salem flinches. crux leaps in front of him, arms outstretched, hydro pump spouting powerfully from her padded fingers. the banette puts up resistance at first, but the force overwhelms it. it's launched backwards. 

lyse's body crackles and a thunderbolt arches towards the pokemon. it tries to shadow sneak its way back into the darkness, but jude's fire spin blasts away any shadows it could have used for safety. it screams as its body convulses, collapsing onto the ground. 

salem stands a bit straighter. but lyse's hackles rise and crux holds out a hand in front of him. they wait. 

the banette drifts back into the air, limbs twitching erratically. it snaps its head to the side, zipper flying free as it cackles and throws a ridiculously large shadow ball at the party. crux takes the hit, knowing that dodging would result in hitting salem. 

she falls to one knee, wincing. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 18:07:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]
Sam didn't just idly watch. Instead, he puts a hand on his Metagross, Juggernaut, and clenches his fingers on it. That Shadow Ball, Crux took a hit for the entirety of them, not just her own trainer. He wouldn't let that favor not be repaid.

"Keep up Fire Spin, Jude, and try to get in an Acrobatics. Distraction's your main objective. Jugg, let's get a Psychic in, while it's distracted."

Like, a rocket, Jude launched forward and in front of Crux onto one of her own blue hands. A quick twist of her body and she was scrambling an Acrobatics move across the disgustingly distorted Banette. while Jude could see the Grudge in the Banette's eyes, but she ignored it. Quickly she tried to back away but was instead Sucker Punched by the Banette, who cackled at the result.

Without much warning, the Banette let out a blood hurtling screech of what one could assume was pain mixed with pleasure. Juggernaut had used the break in the battle to use Psychic. The energy caused the Banette to fling back into the darkness, which Jude quickly worked to quickly light up with a Fire Spin so that it couldn't sneak into any of the shadows near it. Hopefully the fire it'd landed in would be enough to knock it out, or cause it to at least backdown- or maybe even bend the knee.

@salem
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 1:44:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
WATCH OUT!

[attr="class","ipad"]

female / prankster

shadow sneak / phantom force / grudge / will-o-wisp / shadow ball / sucker punch
[break][break]

the combined efforts of salem and sam force the banette to retreat. with an effective FIRE SPIN casting away the shadows, the creature's smile stretches wide, nervously, almost to the point of tearing.[break][break]

seeing salem's greninja wincing in pain, the banette decides it has done enough. a cackle announces its sudden disappearance through the floor. it echoes in phantom directions before fading away into an eerie, yet safe silence.[break][break]

& @salem

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 15:26:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]when the banette (if that's truly what it was) vanishes, salem drops down beside crux. she holds an arm across her stomach, but looks up at him and shakes her head. he sighs in relief and helps her to her feet, offering her the safety of her pokeball. but just as he suspects, she refuses, still nervous, still on edge in this haunted house. 

lyse stands on his toes, ears straining for anymore sounds from the other pokemon. but the house has fallen quiet and even salem can sense the lack of a presence. it's like a weight has been lifted. 

he looks at sam. "i think...maybe they left? i--what was that thing?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soul [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2019 1:22:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]
"I'm not sure." Sam answered in irritation. He didn't like not bieng sure. He didn't like not knowing. Typically he had a mass of information in his head that he could pull out and use to make sense of a situation. But this? This was something different.

And Sam had wanted that Pokémon. More than any dual-type... which was interesting enough all on its own.

"I know one thing," Sam turned toward Salem with a sigh. "I definitely think it left." Somehow that meant it had- like Sam's word was law. "And I plan on finding out more about this house, and a Pokémon like that."

@salem