august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 19:49:01 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"ah, it's so hot." mateo lazily floated in the lake. he was in nothing but boxers. his pokemon, all except for shelgon, had been resting within their respective balls. mateo's stuff was seen sitting upon the rocky shore. the waterfall behind him roared loudly. shelgon had casually been resting near mateo's belongings. using his coat as a bed.

"shelgon, bring me my things." he requested of the sleeping egg. "you jerk..." mateo was ready to fall asleep within the lake he floated, upon his backside, on. "i wonder what that girl's up to..." he spoke of @delphi. "i wonder if i'll ever see her again..." rosy cheeks began to develop as he thought about her. "she's was an airhead last time i met her." but a cute one. little did he know fate was about to bring the duo together, and not in a very...presentable way.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@delphi,
he's floating in a lake with a waterfall. shelgon is sleeping. i apologize for this weak opening, i think i'm still tired. please let me know if you need me to edit or make an entryway for either of you if you're unsure of how to enter. freya could be helping the airhead delphi find her way out of the forest and they could accidentally stumble upon mateo and shelgon. ( just food for thought/if you guys can't think of anything )
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 20:09:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","delphi"]
flying had become second nature.

whether it was once accidental, the venture through the air was more thrilling than anything. the freedom and the sense of responsibility lost. the absence of reality shaped by the clouds and the bright blue.

although it was grand, not everything went as smoothly as she imagined. as much as delphi was persistent on being well—adjusted with the sharpness of her dragon's way of flying. she would've been very well lying. they glided above forests and rivers, through valleys and over mountains.

sometimes, when the girl least expected it, the beast enjoyed throttling her into the nearest body of water. the lake in this case being one of them. the moment she was beginning to think everything was peaceful, raz twisted over, the blonde losing hold and falling into the cold water below with a large splash!

hovering over, the dragon laughed, bringing her clawed hands to her mouth. delphi roused from the depth, her hair flipped opposite as she gradually parted it away from her eyes.

"raz!" the girl shouted, not yet noticing mateo who'd been right at her side. off—shore however, she did regard the bagon with a tilted crown. wondering where she'd seen that little dragon before.

[attr="class","delphiparty"]
[attr="class","delphipoke"]

[newclass=.delphipoke]height:30px;width:30px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.delphiparty]float:left; display:block;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.delphi]font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.delphi b]color:#bb892c;font-size:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.delphi a]color:#bb892c;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass][newclass=.delphi b]color:#bb892c;font-family:Inconsolata;font-size:11px;[/newclass][googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 0:07:08 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]mateo martinez, dragon trainer and known hothead of the league, is someone she's had brief correspondence with. she'd reached out to him on account of his type affiliation, of course, and when he'd brought up a couple of pokemon in particular, namely the shelgon who doesn't seem to want to listen to him, she got an idea

they're meant to meet as a relaxing affair. she'd been overjoyed to hear that he'd been planning to make a day trip to the lake off route 115. after a meeting with alexander, the break would be more than welcome. 

she emerges from the woodland path and onto the grassy shores of the lake with a smile on her face. lerye is released first; the dragon pokemon hasn't spent as much time near the water as freya would prefer for him, and his whinnies of happiness only prove it further. she feels guilty for a moment, and then shakes it away, squinting as she searches the lake for mateo.

that must be him, she thinks as she spots someone floating on their back by the waterfall. she heads that way and lerye follows, though freya waves him off and urges him to enjoy himself. 

as she walks, she drops aeris and sypha out of their balls as well and the twin dragonair fly off to join their poison-type cousin. in preparation for what will hopefully amount to a relaxing swim, freya shrugs off her t-shirt to reveal her one-piece suit.

freya waves as she nears, hoping to catch his attention, but the spotlight is stolen when someone's thrown off the back of their flygon and into the lake. she blinks. 

lerye, curious, swims up to the girl and circles her, making his way to the surface so he can eye her curiously. 

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 4:25:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD OMANYTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
rock blast / brine / protect / ancient power
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / battle armor[break]
x-scissor / bug bite / metal claw / slash
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / natural cure[break]
disarming voice / moonblast / cotton guard / perish song
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 9:24:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]shocked by the sudden entrance of a falling object. the strong splash made by @delphi would cause mateo to lose his balance. the wave carrying the male to shore where shelgon resided, watching with a single eye open. "what the hell?!" ready to fight, he'd come to take notice of the female who made a surprising entry.

"delphi?!" mateo called. "what are y--" and, then, suddenly something began to swim around @delphi. "a pokemon?" mateo uttered. looking around, he'd come to take notice another newcomer. but this woman wasn't just anybody, she was a councilwoman. a well-known user of dragons, "miss !" he called out to her. surprised by not only a familiar face but a well-known as well.

he was partly naked, thus his face became flushed. quickly he got out of the water in order place on his garb. "out of the way shelgon!" he exclaimed, attempting to snag his jacket from underneath the pokemon. without moving an inch he'd growl, ignoring the pokemon and placing upon his stomach brace and goggles. "whatever," as he'd turn to go and greet . something snagged onto his face. "eh?" pulling it off, the pokemon would come to stare at the male. "wha--?" looking at the creature as he'd forcefully pull it off, he didn't have time to analyze what was happening.

so, quickly, he took out a pokeball. smacked it atop of the swablu's head and allowed the small bird to be absorbed without battle. it was rare that pokemon were so obedient and easy to be captured. he acted as if nothing ever happened, but he didn't realize what he'd done right after. a shocked expression corroding his face.shelgon would pass his trainer, yawning, as he'd push his trainer ro move upon the back of his life.

"i'm going, i'm going! go away!" he shoo'd the dragon. it would turn toward the lake, noticing @delphi and giving her a wave with the palm of its paw. it did remember her after all. "you're so weird lately."[/n] he talked to the dragon, anyway, he'd waved toward , shouting, "hey, !" he called her. acknowledging the proclaimed mother of dragons presence.

[attr="class","ooc"]@delphi ,
attempted capture on the swablu. shelgon says hi to @delph. mateo is caught off guard, but can't really say much to @delphi at the moment.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 22:02:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","delphi"]
the overly boisterous character emerged from unsettled waters. she stood there, blinking owlishly through still heavy and wet strands. surprised that second encounters were as sudden as falling off the back of a dragon. still maybe it wasn't that bad.

her chance to speak ended in the shifting current. one that had been beneath the shallow edge, roused for a better look. raz, still levitating close—by, gave the opposing dragon a distrustful stare.

"hello there!" delphi said, offering the dragalge a slight smile. through the distant ramble, she could barely see through the mound, shuffling towards the shoreline. the girl fell onto the earth intentionally, letting out a seemingly exhausted sigh.

when able to tuck pieces behind the ear, the bagon came into her sights. "oh!" the twinkle of adoration was apparent as her sudden burst of energy. delphi reached for the round dragon, rubbing the sturdy shell just as she had once before.

"i missed you, little guy! have you gotten stronger since we last parted? i bet you have!" her features were tinted by an excited flush. raz took her descent on a nearby boulder, still furrowing at the rest. apparently she'd forgotten everyone else in her current infatuation.

[newclass=.delphipoke]height:30px;width:30px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.delphi]font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.delphi b]color:#bb892c;font-size:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.delphi a]color:#bb892c;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass][newclass=.delphi b]color:#bb892c;font-family:Inconsolata;font-size:11px;[/newclass][googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 2:41:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]what she'd hoped would be a somewhat quiet getaway isn't shaping up to be just that. she watches the two trainers interact with one another and relaxes slightly when she recognizes that the swimming woman is the league's lorekeeper, a historian researcher with just as important a position as freya. 

in the water lerye greets delphi cheerfully. he moves to bonk her on the nose with his snout, but carefully changes his mind when he catches the wary gaze of delphi's flygon. 

the dragon instead dives back down under the water and resurfaces closer to the shore, scales glittering. freya joins the two trainers by the shore and eyes the indifferent shelgon. i could certainly whip this one into shape. 

"nice catch," she comments to mateo. she looks out to the water, where the flock of swablu had passed by. "i wonder if there are more dragons nearby," she says. 

she shoots a lopsided smile to mateo and delphi, knowing full well that they all share a common love for a certain type of pokemon. 

"what say we team up and scour this place for a few more dragons?" 

and during that time, she'll share words with mateo about her offer. 

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 3:28:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JANGMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
noble roar / dragon claw / protect / dragon dance
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flower veil[break]
petal dance / petal blizzard / floral healing / wrap
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LAIRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
metal claw / roar / double-edge / metal burst
[break][break]

[break]
swablu is caught successfully by !

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 5:15:41 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"gah?!" that wasn't even an attempt. that was an awful catch even! but he had to play it cool. rubbing the back of his head, a tint of red invading his cheeks, mateo replied, "o-of course, it was intentional after all." it wasn't, but she didn't need to know that, right? not like it was written all over his face. "m-mm, yeah..." looking over to delphi who was too busy infatuated with shlegon. he'd let out a nervous chuckle. he could see that she hadn't changed at all.

"the pokemon here are attracted to this area. every now and then we get a few visitors around these parts." the only reason why he knew that was because he was literally living out here. this was technically his new home. of course he could just stay at an inn, but would this be training if he did something so easy? "besides, around this time this is when the fighters start to come out." he'd look to the jangmo-o that'd arrived. "a round three?! seriously, didn't dragonite kick your butt twice already. you don't know when to give up, huh?" he'd been in a tussle with a jangmo-o for quite sometime. the pokemon just didn't know when to give up.

"seriously, it's embarrassing." but the jangmo-o wasn't here for a rematch. it was here to be taken under not mateo's wing--but his dragonite. the jangmo-o waltzed up to mateo, passing and began to speak. uttering in grunts. mateo nodded, folding his arms. "mhm, right, yeah!" speaking in draconian tongue was something his family had a handle on. he's not as fluent as his mother is, but he understood enough. "alright, i'll gladly accept you in place of dragonite!" extending an empty ball, he'd allow the jangmo-o the chance to make the decision himself. "just press this button and this will serve as our contract--as men!" jangmo-o was ecstatic, his face showered within a ray of joy.

pressing the center of the pokeball's button, it would be enveloped by a crimson beam of light. shaking a little, the cry of a bell sounded its capture. "thankfully that was easy, but...i'm beat." falling on his buttocks in front of . mateo would say, "i've been training since morning. i need a break from all of this fighting, even dragons need a rest." looking up toward the dragon mistress, he'd add, "by the way, do you and airhead (@delphi) know each other?" he asked.

attempted capture on the jangmo-o.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 19:36:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","delphi"]
once she'd gotten her fill of showering the shelgon with admiration, those glimmering eyes faced the pair to the front. she stood with a slight stretch, absolutely soaked yet disregarding of the weight.

"it's nice to see you again." delphi would say towards mateo before facing the other. she appeared just as mesmerized as she had been with the round dragon. approaching the councilwoman and reaching for both of her hands.

hoping the chance to shake both.

"this would be our first time meeting, but, i've heard so many wonderful things about you!" she stated in excitement, the beam nearly blinding, "my fellow dragon kin, all here together, feels like a dream." delphi released those hands after firmly rattling them.

the crunching earth nearby pulling her gaze elsewhere. there, close—by, stood a lairon.

"oh! look!" gesturing towards the company that was watching them. it seemed suspicious, or maybe, it seemed just marginally bitter. after all, they were known to be just as territorial as dragons.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 19:52:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]"so you've been here for a while then," she says as she watches the exchange unfold between mateo and the wild jangmo-o. the shock is clear on her face when mateo slips into draconic tongue. a newfound respect settles with her. despite the brashness and rowdiness of the man, he must have some level of respect for the dragons he calls his companions. 

"i would hope so," she says warmly and adds, "and i believe it's my fault we haven't met properly. i'm still getting the hang of mapping out all these meetings since i took the job."

she follows delphi's gaze to the lairon. it hovers by the treeline, stomping its way slowly around them. freya squints and spies another tiny pair of feet just visible in the underbrush. empty pokeball in hand, she puts it down. "look," she says, pointing, "i think there's one following it. the lairon must be its father."

and then there's a rustling sound in the trees. a comfey blasts out into the clearing in a dizzying spin, chirping as its pursuers jump out from behind it. 

freya looks at mateo. "it might not be time to rest just yet."

@delphi
changed my mind abt the lairon rip LOL
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 3:27:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / trace[break]
teleport / psychic / heal pulse / magical leaf
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLIGGOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sap sipper[break]
dragon breath / rain dance / muddy water / protect
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAGALGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison point[break]
twister / smokescreen / dragon pulse / sludge bomb
[break][break]

[break]
jangmo-o is caught successfully by !

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 17:59:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]no sooner have the words left her mouth when a jet of dragonfire soars towards them. aeris suddenly twists in front of the group; static pulses from her draconic body and she uses a thunder wave to stop the fire in its tracks. the two moves meet in the middle and combust, sparking and sending a cloud of smoke up into the air. 

the assailant makes an appearance as it moves sluggishly out of the treeline. freya can sense the aggravation dripping from it and she has no doubt in her mind that the poor comfey had accidentally stumbled upon and upset the beast. 

"calm her," freya says and aeris slithers over, ducking as the sliggoo spurts out another bout of flame. the dragoness hisses and warbles in dragon speech and freya looks sideways at mateo for any sense of recognition.

another telltale sound signalling the use of aeris' thunder wave makes freya glance back over. the sliggoo, now wrapped by a rather annoyed dragonair, struggles against its paralysis. freya removes an extra pokeball from the bag hanging off her waist and approaches the two dragons. 

the sliggoo struggles when it sees her coming, but stops when freya kneels down and says, "you'll train with me, and if you find you don't like your new life, you'll be released." she drops the ball on the pokemon and turns back to her companions. 

while all of this had been unfolding, lerye had found another dragon slinking around in the lake. and he looks...almost...bashful? freya points past her companions with a laugh. "it looks like lyune's found a friend."

he swims nonchalantly away from her a bit, but the wild dragalge presses closer with a churlish whinny. lerye looks helplessly at freya and then makes a startled noise when he watches her throw another empty pokeball towards the lakeside. 

@delphi
catching sliggoo & dragalge!
bad post im sry
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 18:06:52 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"y-yo, @delphi." he greeted. still surprised that someone like her was out and about around these parts. he didn't expect to run into her so soon. and as freya finished up her battle, mateo would come to be taken by surprise from a newcomer: kirlia. the psychic had been on the hunt for her savior since the day he helped her. finally, she found him and she was not letting him go.

"y-you? do i know you?" he stared at the kirlia for a bit. only to remember that there was a reason for why half the pokemon were so clingy to him today. he's been living in the wilderness and mountains for a month for training purposes. every now and then some pokemon needed help for one reason or another. poachers, environmental dangers, you name it and mateo was there to help. "oh, that's right! i rescued you, it's good to see that you're doing well." he'd pat the kirlia's head, but she had no intention of letting go.

"o-okay, look, since you're so determined to stay with me. i could use someone to help take care of my pokemon. would you be alright with doing that?" he asked the female kirlia. and with a nod, he'd capture her within a ball. it saved him time and trouble in trying to get rid of her. a psychic-type was weird to have. even though he possessed an alakazam; though, nonetheless, he needed to continue with his conversation with .

turning toward , a serious look overwrote his expression. ", what the hell's going on in this region? who the hell are team airplane?" he meant team rocket, but he was never good with getting the hang of their name. "and where the hell is the champion of this region? i don't even think the champion back from my home was this absent when it came to trouble. shouldn't they be protecting this place from the likes of them?" turning toward @delphi, he'd continue, "i'd hate for this airhead to run into trouble. she has a knack for it."

attempted capture on the kirlia. i lost my first post, so i had to rewrite it and i just...i just didn't even care what i wrote, i just wrote. :sob:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dracarys [ trio wild ]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 4:01:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","delphi"]
"team rocket!" she corrected.

it was an oddity that the emergence of so many dragons had all come here— together. but it certainly wasn't a premonition for ill times. maybe she had taken descent for a hidden reason— a purpose.

"we have to stop them! somehow... i mean... so much has happened in so little time." her expression softened, "i've lost my home like so many others. my family and my friends. it won't be long before this place ends up like kanto." and it wasn't just rocket that had caused so much recent strife.

images of a forest torrid by flames, the life threatening vines and a decapitated dragon. she took in a breath and pump her fist forward. "together! we can do it together! us three could find a way to save hoenn and stop rocket!" delphi shouted out in a comical determination.