night owl [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
night owl [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 3:17:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]the computer screen has finally given him a headache. he leans back from the current job, rubbing at his eyes. vali naps in the corner beside him and rouses sleepily as he stands. he flicks the monitor of his pc off so he won't be tempted to continue working and then opens his window. 

it's a small studio apartment--a shithole really. but he's practically living here rent-free on account of slateport taking control of the town and needing bodies to occupy the territory. he'd packed the previous owner's things away neatly and left them in the attic, and has since been pretending that this could be his home. 

mostly it doesn't work. 

the only reason he'd chosen the place is because of the balcony. he cracks open the window (it screeches on the way up) and then he crawls out onto the slanted roof below him. vali looks after him and then curls his cracked tail closer to his nose, sighing as he falls back to sleep. 

[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost i]color:#5ba0a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
night owl [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 4:27:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DELCATTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / normalize[break]
double slap / heal bell / double-edge / sing
[break][break]
@salem

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
night owl [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 3:20:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]the night is quiet, save for the occasional drunken shout a few streets over. the sea rumbles to his left and he leans back onto his palms, breathing in the salty air. 

sometimes it makes him sad--or maybe nostalgic is a better word--when he sits up here. with the city half-abandoned, there's almost no light pollution to block out the stars. out on the open ocean is the only time he'd ever been able to see them like this. they remind him of his father. 

there's a soft purr that accompanies a delcatty as it leaps up to the roof alongside salem. it pauses when it sees him, eyes wary. salem simply turns his head and looks back out to the dark ocean. the cat pads over to him curiously, tail snicking, and then settles down next to him to watch the stars. 

skipping delcatty but found a friend! <3
[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost i]color:#5ba0a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga